The Student Room Group

The real terrorists of the world are.....

Scroll to see replies

lol
Reply 21
Original post by chrislpp
America.

Plain and simple. What good are they doing to the world.

Invading multiple countries searching for a man that they have little sources on for nearly a decade. He turns out to be in neither of those countries. One of the countries invaded, Iraq, they weren't even looking for Osama in, and we still haven't gotten the truth out of the Iraq war. Not one WMD found.

How many innocent lives lost or ruined just because of a whim of the Bush administration? Not one person has been brought to juctice (IE legally) in direct relation to the 9/11 attacks and not one bit of evidence has been given to show that Osama was even alive up until 48 hours ago.

Also, how does it make you feel we are their side-kick?

I agree. How can the most powerful country in the world not find a man who was playing hide and seek for 10 years?

Oh have you seen the image of Osama bin laden's before and after death?? Before his death he had grey hair's in his beard, after astonishingly his beard was all black, guess death has some benefits ey? The American's can't even photoshop properly.

And to add to all this they found him in Pakistan.. Pakistan??! Seriously, in a villa, I think maybe he wanted to be caught then, must have been chilling on the balcony with his sunglasses screaming "kill me, kill me".

I don't care how many negs I get, I hate America, for all the innocent's they've killed in Afghanistan and Iraq, saddest part is, we're powerless to do anything.
(edited 12 years ago)
America.

Invading multiple countries searching for a man that they have little sources on for nearly a decade. He turns out to be in neither of those countries. One of the countries invaded, Iraq, they weren't even looking for Osama in, and we still haven't gotten the truth out of the Iraq war. Not one WMD found.

How many innocent lives lost or ruined just because of a whim of the Bush administration? Not one person has been brought to juctice (IE legally) in direct relation to the 9/11 attacks and not one bit of evidence has been given to show that Osama was even alive up until 48 hours ago.

I completely agree. People seem to completely miss the point and start the story from 9/11; US is attacked and they retaliate with just cause.. wrong. There is a clear and obvious, and I would argue just, reason they were attacked and that is because they have been bullying the world and directly ****ing over the middle east for a long time. I think this point is proved even more by the fact that the countries themselves can't stand up to the US and stay hey leave us alone stop messing with our **** to the point where the people themselves feel compelled enough to up in arms and fight back agaisnt this opression from the US.

I could go on all day about this. The US and now david cameron have stated that it was justified to kill OSB, ignoring human rights...??? Oh okay he killed a few thousand people... how many peoples deaths have the US and UK governments caused, yet i'm sure they still feel entittled to human rights.

The whole stituation is so one sided and unfair I can barely comprehend it. :eek:
(edited 12 years ago)
Nah man, america is cool.
Reply 24
Original post by Broderss
We all know America are the real terrorists but we're not going to stand up against them. No one will. We just have to wait until China put them in their place, and then we can forget America terrorising the middle east and controlling the west and worry about China destroying us all instead.

I doubt it. All the Chinese govt can do is complain to the UN. No offense. Unless the West targets Chinese soil (highly unlikely as it is), nothing much is going to be done from them.
Reply 25
The photo released was clearly a photoshop and nobody is sure of the origins.
Reply 26
Original post by Aj12
Yawn. The constant Anti Americanism on this forum is getting rather tiresome.

Despite the fact Osama was not in Afganistan does not mean the invasion has not achieved anything. Al Quedia has been badly crippled by this invasion.

As for Iraq. The reasons were bad but I think getting rid of a dictator who killed a million people is a good thing personally

followed by another but for icing on the top destroys the country while his at it.
Reply 27
Original post by Aj12
Yawn. The constant Anti Americanism on this forum is getting rather tiresome.

Despite the fact Osama was not in Afganistan does not mean the invasion has not achieved anything. Al Quedia has been badly crippled by this invasion.

As for Iraq. The reasons were bad but I think getting rid of a dictator who killed a million people is a good thing personally

Meanwhile in North Africa.

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by neny
You know you're actually right.

They invade other countries, destroy lives and opress their own people. That last one is due to the bankers. They terrorise but they still get away with it because they're a "superpower". Pfft.

They've done so many corrupt and disgusting things and they are on par with Osama.

Osama = Obama. He isn't the saint people portray him to be. He just coated Bush's ideologies and methods with glossy veneer and said "hey world, here comes a new, better USA".

The country was born through bloodshed and they got to where they are by making deals with dictators, taking down dictators and becoming subtle dictators themselves. They brough the British Empire to it's knees and now we are nothing but poodles for them.

They, along with any in considerable power including the bankers are the terrorists; ones that haven't been caught.

You know, you are right to a certain degree, but you shouldn't blame all Americans, since Americans today are mostly a nation of sheep that are but a mere shadow of what they used to be. Some of the core American ideas are actually some of the best ever drawn, such as freedom of speech (although they weren't the first to come up with that one), freedom to self-defend, protection from government intrusion, etc. Unfortunately, those laws that protect American freedom (AKA The Constitution) have eroded under the weight of protectionist legislation that is normally the result of fear-mongering (ie, The Controlled Substances Act, the PATRIOT Act).

But you should specify that it is not Americans in general that are terrorists, considering that most of them are just glued to a TV set, eating McDonald's and following orders (Buy more Coke!); and if there were anything such as a "terrorist qualification exam", most Americans would fail it like everything concerning education. It's not even their legislative branch that are terrorists; one half of congress eats a bag of Doritos while arguing against gay marriage, the other half is waiting for a feminist group of students to write on a picket sign what they should protest against, and the one or two congressmen that are honest and courageous are locked in a cage on the corner cos they made the mistake of talking to Alex Jones. It is their executive government that are the real terrorists!

Although, they are really just proxies, an illusion to make Americans think that they have any freedom at all. There is a small group of people who really run the country, who fund, plot and execute all the terrorist acts, who control the mainstream media and suppress any form of dissent; no I'm not talking about the Freemasons or the Zionists, I just call it the Mafia, not because they're connected to the American Mafia (although they control them as well) but because of the way they operate. But I'll give you a clue: Skull and Bones is their training nest, the CIA and FBI are their musclemen, and the Federal Reserve is their personal bank. Think about that for a minute! That's why Obama is the same as Bush, because he know what will happened to him if he goes against their orders; the same thing that happened to the last guy that did...
Reply 29

Seriously, cry me a river OP.
Reply 30
Original post by Stef90

Seriously, cry me a river OP.

Fail
Reply 31
Fail

Indeed, cba to edit it
America.

Sucks and we have become a laughing stock, but let's not simply dismiss the actions of Al Qaeda
Original post by Broderss
We all know America are the real terrorists but we're not going to stand up against them. No one will. We just have to wait until China put them in their place, and then we can forget America terrorising the middle east and controlling the west and worry about China destroying us all instead.

YAWN :rolleyes:

Here we go again with the hyperbolic nonsense that China is going to overtake the US; its not, period. At least not until another century or more at least.

People like you see the headlines stating for example that China's economy shall overtake the US in 2012, and moronically take this statement without looking at the details. For China to overtake the US in real (actual material) terms, it would need to triple its economy just to produce the same level of real-rate growth of the US (let alone outgrow it), increase its GDP by over 25x to match the GDP per capita of the US, and for goodness sake at the very least, depeg its own currency from the crutch of the US Dollar and then somehow, form the most liquid market in the world (which is currently, you guessed it, the US treasury market). The US leads China on innovation, again a huge advantage they have and something China has a long way to go to catch up on. Defense spending...lets not even compare the US with China on this.

Sure China's (BRIC's) influence in the world shall grow somewhat overtime, but overtake the US? You are seriously deluded if you think this shall happen within this century, let alone the next decade or two. The constant anti-American drones on this forum can harp on all you like with regards to the demise of the US, but in reality, you guys are the biggest FAIL in this argument.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by DVnotDivvy
You know, you are right to a certain degree, but you shouldn't blame all Americans, since Americans today are mostly a nation of sheep that are but a mere shadow of what they used to be. Some of the core American ideas are actually some of the best ever drawn, such as freedom of speech (although they weren't the first to come up with that one), freedom to self-defend, protection from government intrusion, etc. Unfortunately, those laws that protect American freedom (AKA The Constitution) have eroded under the weight of protectionist legislation that is normally the result of fear-mongering (ie, The Controlled Substances Act, the PATRIOT Act).

But you should specify that it is not Americans in general that are terrorists, considering that most of them are just glued to a TV set, eating McDonald's and following orders (Buy more Coke!); and if there were anything such as a "terrorist qualification exam", most Americans would fail it like everything concerning education. It's not even their legislative branch that are terrorists; one half of congress eats a bag of Doritos while arguing against gay marriage, the other half is waiting for a feminist group of students to write on a picket sign what they should protest against, and the one or two congressmen that are honest and courageous are locked in a cage on the corner cos they made the mistake of talking to Alex Jones. It is their executive government that are the real terrorists!

Although, they are really just proxies, an illusion to make Americans think that they have any freedom at all. There is a small group of people who really run the country, who fund, plot and execute all the terrorist acts, who control the mainstream media and suppress any form of dissent; no I'm not talking about the Freemasons or the Zionists, I just call it the Mafia, not because they're connected to the American Mafia (although they control them as well) but because of the way they operate. But I'll give you a clue: Skull and Bones is their training nest, the CIA and FBI are their musclemen, and the Federal Reserve is their personal bank. Think about that for a minute! That's why Obama is the same as Bush, because he know what will happened to him if he goes against their orders; the same thing that happened to the last guy that did...

I completely agree with you. I didn't mean to say all Americans but I couldn't be asked to specify.

I just think JFk outstayed his welcome - they needed a radical shift etc. They might do the same to Obama and blame it on the al-Qaeda..
Reply 35
Original post by Sir Toad
Terrorism: violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for a religious, political or ideological goal, deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians), and are committed by non-government agencies

So no, America is not 'the real terrorist'.

Sure, you can disagree with their policies as much as you want, but don't throw around the term terrorist, and everything included in that word, just because you don't like something.

The Skull and Bones man George Bush said that his reasons for going to war was because God (Molech) told him to. And Blair converted to Catholicism soon after.
Every country is looking out for its own interests, full stop. The most powerful ones can simply afford to be less subtle about it.
Reply 37
Original post by manchild007
YAWN :rolleyes:

Here we go again with the hyperbolic nonsense that China is going to overtake the US; its not, period. At least not until another century or more at least.

People like you see the headlines stating for example that China's economy shall overtake the US in 2012, and moronically take this statement without looking at the details. For China to overtake the US in real (actual material) terms, it would need to triple its economy just to produce the same level of real-rate growth of the US (let alone outgrow it), increase its GDP by over 25x to match the GDP per capita of the US, and for goodness sake at the very least, depeg its own currency from the crutch of the US Dollar and then somehow, form the most liquid market in the world (which is currently, you guessed it, the US treasury market). The US leads China on innovation, again a huge advantage they have and something China has a long way to go to catch up on. Defense spending...lets not even compare the US with China on this.

[SIZ E="3"]Sure China's (BRIC's) influence in the world shall grow somewhat overtime, but overtake the US? You are seriously deluded if you think this shall happen within this century, let alone the next decade or two. The constant anti-American drones on this forum can harp on all you like with regards to the demise of the US, but in reality, you guys are the biggest FAIL in this argument.[/SIZ]

Do you not think the growing economies of other countries in Asia such as India will have an impact on China's success?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending