The Student Room Group

Standing ovation for obama

Poll

Is obama a

When they gave him a standing ovation I just laughed.

Lets see if anyone shares my logic in here or I am I the only naive one.

When obama stood there like he was some hero was amazing. The level of double standards has reached new levels woooow hypocrisy at its best. The king of the silent empire the spokesman of democracy is surely as bad as the terrorist in fact in my eyes he is I am surprised no one else does.

People condemn osama bin laden (OBL) because he killed thousands of people, the pain he caused is unbearable, therefore his a terroist he caused fear and destroyed many homes which is why I condemn his actions. BUT i dont have one rule for one and another for the other. Like OBL obama is a terroist because of his orders thousands of people are killed and I am sure many more. BUT HOW COULD YOU CLASSIFY ONE AS TERRORIST and the other isnt, in my book obama/bush/OBL are all as bad as each other.

and seriously do the americans expect to be in war kill others and not have their own killed, in war people like you and me who have nothing to do with it are the victims. so no I want celebrate this achievement i want clap for him how can one see him as a hero and another as terroist amazes me. Same goes here sadam is executed and blair gets a little questioning. WHATS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD.

I just want people to stop making exception hidding behind pretty suites and funny names seriously. This whole world is ****** since America throws the rule book whenever they want and use it whenever they want and as the norm were there to give a helping hand.

p.s when I use the name obama i mean the G.Bush administration/American government /blair and any other individual that fought for the wars to happen.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
None of anything you just said made any real sense whatsoever.

Don't enjoy reading rambling, get's boring.
Reply 2
We had high hopes for Obama, but with the Guantanamo Bay and Manning situations alone. He really is just another asswipe. He's continued conflicts and not made any real effort to stop what's going on in the middle-east and he gets a nobel peace prize for all his actions.

Faith in humanity. Gone.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Tommyjw
None of anything you just said made any real sense whatsoever.

Don't enjoy reading rambling, get's boring.

I enjoyed the rambling, thanks for the read though
Obama is a lying scumbag. Where is the proof of Bin Laden's death? No photo's or eye witness testimony. We just have to take his word for it just like the WMD's? If you believe this fairytale, you are a gullible retard.
Reply 5
Obama is Osama, just darker
Reply 6
Original post by el scampio
Obama is a lying scumbag. Where is the proof of Bin Laden's death? No photo's or eye witness testimony. We just have to take his word for it just like the WMD's? If you believe this fairytale, you are a gullible retard.

Oh, please. You might not think much of the American intellect, but riddle me this: what happens when, after announcing to the world that he's dead, Bin Laden pops up from his cave and televises another video? America would be the laughing stock of the world. There's no way they'd announce his death unless they were absolutely certain. By all means doubt he died so recently - until I get picture evidence, I'll continue to believe he died years ago and this is all just part of Obama's re-election campaign - but you have to be a moron to believe he's still alive. There's conspiracy theories and there's delusions, I think some people need to learn where the line is.
Reply 7

Well actually there are plenty.
Photos of the compound, of the attack ,of after the attack.
Eye witnesses of the attack.
Lots of officials from several different countries saying about the burial and about everything.
The people who did the DNA.
Leaders from LOTS of countries.

But.. of course.. every single one of these people is lying according to some retards :rolleyes:

Eyewitness:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13257940
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13257330listen to the clip in the last one.

There are also videos of the compound and more info to come so now just do some research before chatting ****
Original post by Tommyjw
Well actually there are plenty.
Photos of the compound, of the attack ,of after the attack.
Eye witnesses of the attack.
Lots of officials from several different countries saying about the burial and about everything.
The people who did the DNA.
Leaders from LOTS of countries.

But.. of course.. every single one of these people is lying according to some retards :rolleyes:

Pictures of a burning building does NOT prove Bin Laden was inside at the time.

Lots of officials talking about his burial does NOT prove he was actually burried. Were any of them present? Did any of them see his body? NO!!!

Just because leaders of lots of different countries say he died, does NOT prove that he actually died. Where did they get their information from? Lying cheating, scumbag Obama told them, so it must be true? NO!!!

Nice try, but still no proof Bin Laden is dead.
Well this thread has gone down like the Titanic
So which officials were at the location of the compound when the army bombed it? And which officials were on the aircraft carrier when they dropped his body into the sea?

You don't know do you? You just made that up!!!

And once again, just because they are leaders of nations or countries, does not automatically mean everything that comes out of their mouths is the absolute truth or fact. The US Government said Iraq had WMD's. That was proven to be a complete lie. How do you know they aren't lying about Bin Laden?

They showed the world pictures of Saddam Hussein's dead body, so why not Bin Laden's - the most wanted man in the history of the planet?
Reply 12
Original post by slavetosociety
what a mother****ing troll. OP I doubt you even get any judging by your typical username.

my username is very creative thank you very much, how is this a troll again if you disagree WHY
Reply 13
i say standing ovation to the soldiers

Obama had to actually be told "no sir we can't just bomb the crap out of a residential area because we think Osama might be there"
Reply 14
Original post by DisconcertingWink1
To morally equate Barack Obama with Osama Bin Laden is absurd. Completely absurd. I genuinley don't know where to begin, so I just might not begin at all. Sorry.

oh no share your thoughts tell me why mine are absurd,
Original post by STUDENTXXX
oh no share your thoughts tell me why mine are absurd,

I'm still trying to decide where I should begin. All in good time, friend. :smile:
yes well done, it only took 10 years...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17

Its coming out you dolt. And please.

OMGZ MEDIA IS LYINZ 2 U I AMZ TEH ONLYZ INFORMEDZ SMARTZ ONEZ HEH EHEHE!!!!!1111

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending