Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1041
Original post by elisabeth

what by email or ringing them up?

I emailed them, if you want to ring them i can find the number if you want? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
[QUOTE="rahul.10;31235572"]

I emailed them, if you want to ring them i can find the number if you want? :smile:

oh but where and when did you email them? if i can do that it will save me the money from the long distance call.

every time i have emailed them they have taken four weeks to answer
Reply 1043

oh but where and when did you email them? if i can do that it will save me the money from the long distance call.

every time i have emailed them they have taken four weeks to answer

Well i emailed them on saturday and they got back to me this morning, to save time put your full name, postcode, course and date of birth on the email, because they'll need that to find your id :smile: Do you need the email address?
(edited 12 years ago)
[QUOTE="rahul.10;31235648"]

Well i emailed them on saturday and they got back to me this morning, to save time put your full name, postcode, course and date of birth on the email, because they'll need that to find your id :smile: Do you need the email address?

yes please
Reply 1045

yes please

[email protected] :smile:
[QUOTE="rahul.10;31235702"]

THX!
Reply 1047

THX!

No worries :^_^:

I sent them a mail now.. :biggrin:
Reply 1049
Original post by sanniehald

Original post by sanniehald
I sent them a mail now.. :biggrin:

Did you put your information on it? Full name, postcode, course, D.o.B ?
i also put my full home address with city and country. Made a nice little list for them to make it easy to read and everything. :biggrin:
Reply 1051

i also put my full home address with city and country. Made a nice little list for them to make it easy to read and everything. :biggrin:

Awesome, if they havn't got back to you by friday, then you might have to call them. Just ask me and i'll give you the number. Good luck! :biggrin:
Original post by rahul.10
Awesome, if they havn't got back to you by friday, then you might have to call them. Just ask me and i'll give you the number. Good luck! :biggrin:

what if i cannot log on or something silly like that when i finally get my details that would be killing ^^
Reply 1053

what if i cannot log on or something silly like that when i finally get my details that would be killing ^^

Yeah someone earlier in this thread had that problem, you need to call them up again if your password isn't working and they'll reset it for you :smile:
Yeah someone earlier in this thread had that problem, you need to call them up again if your password isn't working and they'll reset it for you :smile:

they should send the passwords out like 3 months before booking starts so that they have time for problems and technical issues
Reply 1055

they should send the passwords out like 3 months before booking starts so that they have time for problems and technical issues

They were supposed to send us our NTU id like the minute we firmed our choice. Clearly they messed up somehow, some people with unconditional offers completely missed the priority booking because they didn't get their id's. BAD NTU! :angry:
They were supposed to send us our NTU id like the minute we firmed our choice. Clearly they messed up somehow, some people with unconditional offers completely missed the priority booking because they didn't get their id's. BAD NTU! :angry:

bad bad bad we'll from a union when we go there called "why we are still upset about not getting our id's on time" and then we'll do mean stuff like egging things in skiing masks
Reply 1057
im hoping to go there!!

they better have a golf team lol
and im not sure what accommo i want yet, need to have a look through them soon!
how is golf a team sport?... and on an unrelated subject is anyone going for english planning on getting an e-reader cus i just thought that would be brilliant.. wouldn't it?
Did you put your information on it? Full name, postcode, course, D.o.B ?

Yup, just as you said! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest