The Student Room Group

Had an argument with bf, told him to **** off :(

Today morning I was having very painful period pains and stayed in bed. Bf came in and expected me to be ready becase we were going out. I told him I couldnt anymore because and wanted to stay in bed until I feel better, the pains last a few hours. He got really mad and told me to stop whinging, we argued and i told him to **** off and leave me alone :frown:

He left and I havent heard anything from him, he didnt come back for lunch, what shall I do?
Reply 1
Bump
He sounds like a **** wait for him to apologise
Tell him you accidentally told him to '**** off' but meant to say '**** me' instead
Reply 4
Apologise for telling him to **** off but he should have left you to rest without arguing with you about it.
wow, if guys I was seeing got all angry every time I told them to **** off we would never get on.

Erm, call him, apologise for being rude but explain you weren't feeling well and would appreciate it if he could try to understand that when you're feeling like that you don't want to go out. If he did get annoyed with you over something small like that then yeah, he's not exactly in the right, but in my experience there's no point staying angry and doing the whole 'I'm waiting for you to apologise' thing because you feel like you're justified. If you know he'd feel better if you apologised, then do, but make it clear to him if you weren't happy with the way he handled it, why you weren't happy and what you'd prefer to have happened.
Reply 6
And why are you concerned? Surely if he cared about you he wouln'dt be mad but try anything to cheer you up/make you feel better.
Dont try to contact him. If he doesn't then you should get rid of him
LOL typical. He got upset that you told him to **** off, TSR thinks you should dump him. Another victory for the emotionally challenged. He will come back and you will probably both apologise to each other and that will be that.
Reply 8
A guy can take being told to **** off, he'll come crawling back tonight.
Is this thread for real? How old are you, 12?
Yeah, you'll make up.

My bf regularly tells me to eff off, and vice versa. We just accept that we pissed one or the other off, and move past it.

He's not going take that as being dumped :/
He'll be back. And he shall say sorry. And so shall you

The end
Original post by katyness
And why are you concerned? Surely if he cared about you he wouln'dt be mad but try anything to cheer you up/make you feel better.
Dont try to contact him. If he doesn't then you should get rid of him

yes the true sign of any loving relationship is for the bloke to every 4 weeks listen to his gf whinge moan and whine and not say anything but just be a whipping post. she shouldnt be taking it out on him.

OP he did exactly what you told him f off and leave you alone, you got what you wanted and your still complaining.

call him and apologise and hopefully he will apologise to
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 13
:jerry:
He'll be back soon, they love the abuse :wink:

seriously though, being told to **** off is hardly the worst thing.
Reply 15
omg this is so terrible...i can't believe things like this occur. I feel for you in so many ways !!
Reply 16
Original post by thecaterpillar
wow, if guys I was seeing got all angry every time I told them to **** off we would never get on.

Erm, call him, apologise for being rude but explain you weren't feeling well and would appreciate it if he could try to understand that when you're feeling like that you don't want to go out. If he did get annoyed with you over something small like that then yeah, he's not exactly in the right, but in my experience there's no point staying angry and doing the whole 'I'm waiting for you to apologise' thing because you feel like you're justified. If you know he'd feel better if you apologised, then do, but make it clear to him if you weren't happy with the way he handled it, why you weren't happy and what you'd prefer to have happened.

Thanks. I will apologise but Im upset because he doesnt understand that i was in pain and wanted to stay in. Ive not heard anything yet i think ill wait for him to come back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending