The Student Room Group

Recently a thread was written by some girl about how she hates people,&tolerate. help

I wasn't sure what topic section to put this is in, but I just hope anyone who comes across this can give me advice & take this seriously.

Recently a thread was written by some girl about how she hates people and stuff & she just cant tolerate anyone.

Weirdly enough my situation is very similar to that girl in so many aspects. When I first read it, I actually felt happy to know that I'm not the only one going through that ****. not in the sense that I think i'm better than anyone or I'm a judgemental bitch but in the sense that I too have also been backstabbed by 'friends' which has caused me to lose hope in people.

But my best friend who also came across that thread thinks that I wrote the thread :/ because of the similarities of the situation.

Also the girl who wrote the thread was complaining about things she dislikes in people e.g. fake tan, anorexic girls, long dark hair slut but is a virgin & all this other ****.

and my best friend thinks I was describing HER :|
yeah she wears fake tan, and has gorgeous long dark hair that I'm always complimenting her about.. but she is not anorexic or a slut who acts like a virgin -__-

I dont understand how she could just JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS and assume I wrote that ****ing thread. Because the girl who wrote the thread uses similar phrases as I do e.g. 'screwface' shes CONVINCED its me:/

She's helped me through so many low points in my life, & shes more than a 'best friend' shes practically my sister and I thought she knew me better than anyone, but obviously not considering she thinks I'm the type of person to do something like this to her.

I think I'm basically on the verge of losing her and she was the last hope that I had that there are such things as true friends.

she's ignoring my calls & texts..
How the hell do I prove to her i did not write that thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
PLEASE can someone reply to advice what I should do, this is really tearing me apart :frown:
Reply 2
Reeboks baby, you need to try some new thingssss!

Ermmm, link her this thread? Or show her your created threads history!
Reply 3
Wow I didn't know TSR threads actually caused drama in real life.

Umm, post on the other thread, and it won't come up as 'Thread starter'. Then show her that I guess.
that is pretty random.
If the thread was anon, then post on that thread. In the first minute it will show you are the threadstarter, don't get confused. It's because the system got confused for a bit. And then after that it will show that you are ANOTHER anon poster. It will prove you didnt make the thread. :smile:

I hope things get sorted out. :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Liam 09

Umm, post on the other thread, and it won't come up as 'Thread starter'. Then show her that I guess.

Brilliant suggestion. You, sir, are a genius. Who likes Sherlock. That is a pretty damn awesome combination.
Reply 7
Original post by Liam 09

Original post by Liam 09

thank you so much!!!! so what do I do exactly? just post something on the thread, and because my username will come up it will prove i didnt write it?
Reply 8
Original post by street.lovin'

Original post by street.lovin'
If the thread was anon, then post on that thread. In the first minute it will show you are the threadstarter, don't get confused. It's because the system got confused for a bit. And then after that it will show that you are ANOTHER anon poster. It will prove you didnt make the thread. :smile:

I hope things get sorted out. :smile:

what about if I dont post anonymously? if I actually reveal my username? will that prove it too?
thank you so much
<3
Reply 9
Original post by BookWormShanti
Brilliant suggestion. You, sir, are a genius. Who likes Sherlock. That is a pretty damn awesome combination.

Haha high praise :colondollar:
Sherlock is frankly awesome, I'd be mad not to like it :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Liam 09
Haha high praise :colondollar:
Sherlock is frankly awesome, I'd be mad not to like it :biggrin:

You would, indeed.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
what about if I dont post anonymously? if I actually reveal my username? will that prove it too?
thank you so much
&lt;3

That would be better actually as you prove that it is you as your username is there but also that you're not OP as if you were OP it would say thread starter. Yes?

I wasn't sure what topic section to put this is in, but I just hope anyone who comes across this can give me advice &amp; take this seriously.

Recently a thread was written by some girl about how she hates people and stuff &amp; she just cant tolerate anyone.

Weirdly enough my situation is very similar to that girl in so many aspects. When I first read it, I actually felt happy to know that I'm not the only one going through that ****. not in the sense that I think i'm better than anyone or I'm a judgemental bitch but in the sense that I too have also been backstabbed by 'friends' which has caused me to lose hope in people.

But my best friend who also came across that thread thinks that I wrote the thread :/ because of the similarities of the situation.

Also the girl who wrote the thread was complaining about things she dislikes in people e.g. fake tan, anorexic girls, long dark hair slut but is a virgin &amp; all this other ****.

and my best friend thinks I was describing HER :|
yeah she wears fake tan, and has gorgeous long dark hair that I'm always complimenting her about.. but she is not anorexic or a slut who acts like a virgin -__-

I dont understand how she could just JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS and assume I wrote that ****ing thread. Because the girl who wrote the thread uses similar phrases as I do e.g. 'screwface' shes CONVINCED its me:/

She's helped me through so many low points in my life, &amp; shes more than a 'best friend' shes practically my sister and I thought she knew me better than anyone, but obviously not considering she thinks I'm the type of person to do something like this to her.

I think I'm basically on the verge of losing her and she was the last hope that I had that there are such things as true friends.

she's ignoring my calls &amp; texts..
How the hell do I prove to her i did not write that thread!

What a bitch tbh. What idiot jumps to conclusions like that?

She needs to accept that you didn't write that thread. If she can't accept, imo, she should **** off.

Gosh, seriously?
thank you so much
&lt;3

No it wouldn't. You have to post anonymmously.

Posting with your username on show it will just say you can be either the threadstarter or the random people on TSR.

Post anon. :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by gradu
Reeboks baby, you need to try some new thingssss!

Ermmm, link her this thread? Or show her your created threads history!

and have you ever had shoes without shoestrings?
classic verse, great a the way through. Not Kanyes bigggest fan but that verse is class
(edited 12 years ago)
Won't she figure out that it's you now? :lolwut:
are you sure you didnt make that thread?
Reply 17
Original post by Milky Milk
Won't she figure out that it's you now? :lolwut:

she still doesn't believe I didn't write it !!
Reply 18
Original post by DonFahad
and have you ever had shoes without shoestrings?
classic verse, great a the way through. Not Kanyes bigggest fan but that verse is class

;D

Love Kanye!

The first time I read that, I thought that was cynical sarcasm >_>

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending