The Student Room Group

How to close the deal with girls..

I am a decent looking chap, but not great technique-wise with the ladies..
In a nightclub, for instance on the dancefloor, how is the best way to approach them (im a pretty crap dancer) It hard to talk to them (LOUD) so do you just smile and try to kiss them?
Whats the best way to get to kiss them and then have sex with them? (But lets just start with the kissing first...)

And im not mysoginistic or anything, imn college and I know there up for it because:
A. They do have sex with some of the guys, usually the really confident ones (I am not one of those)
B. I have heard them talking about who they wanna ****

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
BUMP any tips?:redface:
Take this guy's advice
Close the deal?? We're not some business proposition! You want a girl to like you? Treat them like a princess for a night, not just something you want to shag!
Original post by Jellybean91
Close the deal?? We're not some business proposition! You want a girl to like you? Treat them like a princess for a night, not just something you want to shag!

Best advice if you want to remain a virgin for the rest of your life.

Or forever friendzoned while she is off sucking dick in bathroom stalls.
Reply 5

Why lie?
Reply 6
Lol, respect for women win. Well I've seen these things on tv. I'm pretty sure you just smash it.
Reply 7
Original post by Didii
Why lie?

Well a lot of us refuse to speak to blokes in club situations because we don't want to be preyed upon as sex objects. A lot of us just want to have a dance with our mates and get pissed.

In fact if I knew someone just wanted to chat to me for chatting's sake, I would be more receptive. If I knew someone was coming over for the sole purpose of trying to penetrate me, I would be somewhat rude and hostile.
Reply 8
Basically get drunk to a decent level (not paraletic), stay on the dancefloor, don't stare at all the girls, just have a good time, smile, look like you're enjoying yourself. If you see a girl looking, just go and take her hand slowly and start dancing with her. After a while put her arms round your shoulders and hold her firmly round the waist and dance. Then buy her a drink, go for a cigarette (if applicable), sit down together, get yourself & her even more plastered, then the rest is easy.

I know it's a detailed response but it works.
Do not just go up to them, smile, then try and kiss them. That just sounds stupid.

Unfortunatly, you will have to learn to dance. If you dance with a girl and she dances back, then take her to get a drink at the bar and talk to her there, its usually quieter. Then when you go back to the dancefloor try and kiss her. You'll be able to tell at the bar whether or not she's "in to you", and if she isn't, don't try and continue on dancing with her. Just find someone else.
Reply 10

Yeah, treat women with respect.

But what's with this princess thing? Yuk.
Reply 11
Linkdapink guy has it down to a tee. If you see a girl you like near you, just try to start dancing with them. The worst that can happen is they say no. In fairness on a night out, a girl is game. Don't treat them like a princess, they'll forget you by the next day, they'll also regret what happened, and unless you fell in love at first site, they'll probably put you in the mistake category when their friends keep saying how they got with you :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 12

You sound almost as clueless as OP.
Reply 13
Go for the fat, slaggy, paralytic ones.
If you notice them smiling or looking over at you on the dancefloor, when you next need to go for a piss walk past and cheekily say 'I'll be back for you later'. Then if you get a positive reaction (a laugh or a smile), then go back after a while and dance with her. Seems to work well when I do it.
Don't go for the type of girls in nightclubs, for a start. Pretty much a waste of time, though it maye depend on the place. Don't be a ****, as in buying drinks for them and then them ignoring you, cos there's a million women like that about, spoilt for attention(but only cos men are desparate)and taking the piss.
Original post by Eveiebaby
Well a lot of us refuse to speak to blokes in club situations because we don't want to be preyed upon as sex objects. A lot of us just want to have a dance with our mates and get pissed.

In fact if I knew someone just wanted to chat to me for chatting's sake, I would be more receptive. If I knew someone was coming over for the sole purpose of trying to penetrate me, I would be somewhat rude and hostile.

i thought girls liked sex
Just go somewhere where you can meet women who aren't fake, who are more receptive.
Reply 18
1. Don't talk about us like a business deal.
2. don't aim to have sex
3. Just be yourself - unless you are a complete ****, then be a less offensive version of yourself.
Original post by Anonymous
I am a decent looking chap, but not great technique-wise with the ladies..
In a nightclub, for instance on the dancefloor, how is the best way to approach them (im a pretty crap dancer) It hard to talk to them (LOUD) so do you just smile and try to kiss them?
Whats the best way to get to kiss them and then have sex with them? (But lets just start with the kissing first...)

And im not mysoginistic or anything, imn college and I know there up for it because:
A. They do have sex with some of the guys, usually the really confident ones (I am not one of those)
B. I have heard them talking about who they wanna ****

"Close the deal", and they say romance is dead :rollseyes:
OP the best way to get a girl's attention in a club if sex/kissing is all you're after is to try and catch their eye. If they look over your way at all, hold eye contact with them and smile, and if they're responding positively, go over, dance and try and if all goes well try and go in for a kiss.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending