The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

what a lucky guy, moffat. caught in the best threesome :colonhash:
Genius!

Spoiler

Original post by sleekchic
You should. He's on twitter. http://twitter.com/#!/steven_moffat

Done.
I'm wondering if anyone has a similar idea to me - rewatching all the River Song stories in "River Order" once her story is complete?
Original post by LastLordofTime
I'm wondering if anyone has a similar idea to me - rewatching all the River Song stories in "River Order" once her story is complete?

I hadn't thought of that, tat is actually a good idea.
Reply 1265

That is an excellent idea.
Original post by SirMasterKey

I just sent you a follow request, I'm @snowyowl91 :smile:
Reply 1267

maybe if someone pieced them together and explained the order to me
Original post by boba
maybe if someone pieced them together and explained the order to me

Once her story is finished, we'll know the order.

The only troublesome thing will be if two parts of her timeline occur in one episode... I suspect the Singing Towers will be an ending scene at some point, rather than the focus of an episode, and if River is in that episode anyway...
Reply 1269
Once her story is finished, we'll know the order.

The only troublesome thing will be if two parts of her timeline occur in one episode... I suspect the Singing Towers will be an ending scene at some point, rather than the focus of an episode, and if River is in that episode anyway...

but won't there be things that would be two parters for river but the doctor wasn't in the first part so we didn't get to watch it?
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Did you know in the The Big Bang scene where the Doctor fails to appear to Little Amelia at the start, a TARDIS can be seen through the curtains. :tongue:

You sir, are just knowledgeable to the point of terrifying about this show.
Pregnancy spoiler from the episode The Doctor's Wife

Spoiler

Reply 1272

Has to be my favourite moment from the last series cracks me up every time I see it :laugh:
Reply 1273
Original post by NaturalDisaster
I've only ever seen it once. Scared the **** out of me. Didn't get to sleep until about three in the morning that night, and I was only about ten. :lol: Refused to watch Doctor Who again until the beginning of series 2. I still haven't seen "Boom Town." and the episode's been out for years. I remember trying to bring myself to watch The Empty Child when it was repeating a couple of years ago, but I flicked onto it just as that doctor bloke was turning into a gas mask zombie and dropped the remote screaming. :lol: Might watch a bit of the episodes with The Master later though. John Simm. :love: :love:

Nothing is as scary as Blink that scared the crap out of me
Reply 1274
is iridis being the tardis something thats confirmed or assumed?
I think the Tardis should be the Doctor's only wife from now on. Who needs a woman when you're always inside a female box that's bigger on the inside?
Reply 1276
More information about episode 4:

This story will change the way we see a key part of series’ mythology

We see an infinite TARDIS corridor (pictured below)

Originally there was a “TARDIS hall of mirrors” that instead got replaced with an “Ood being really scary in the dark”

There was going to be a TARDIS swimming pool scene, but it was too expensive to film

The episode was originally going to have Rory trapped in the Zero Room

Old stuff:

The ball of yellow energy inside the old TARDIS happens in this episode

"I've killed hundreds of Time Lords" dialogue happens in this episode

Michael Sheen will be lending his voice.

Doctor says that somewhere nearby there are lots and lots of Time Lords.

Spoiler

I can't wait till this episode, if it's as good as I hope it's gonna be, it'll be awesome! :biggrin:

There was going to be a TARDIS swimming pool scene, but it was too expensive to film

sad times :frown:
More information about episode 4:

Spoiler

This episode really does sound like it's going to be completely and totally awesome.

Spoiler

Hold on, wait a minute!

Spoiler

Latest