Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1080
Original post by elisabeth

its not do bad on the train went to the open day, i have to leave for 7 to be there for 8 and change trains, and in a car it takes 1,5 hrs + traffic. i think i can cope if we have like 5 hrs of lectures a week.

sides next year ill be moving home to be able to get a dog that needs to be walked and things....

I'm pretty sure you'll be in more than 5 hours, with lectures, seminars etc. You will get sick of all the travelling :s-smilie:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by rahul.10
You doing a btec? Thank god we don't have exams :tongue: What campus will you be on at NTU?

Yep I am - studying Travel and Tourism at University College Birmingham and yes thats exactly why I chose it - was because no exams, too much pressure to remember literally everything you just learned! :tongue:

I will be in City, got my mind set to stay in Hampden Hall. :smile: Going to -hopefully- study Health and Social Care, I'm predicted on DMM profile at the moment, but at this rate, I fell like I'm on MMM or worse - MMP. :frown:

What about you, doing a BTEC too, what are you studying?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Boreism
Oh well, at least by the time we finish all of them (hopefully) they might pay off in the end! (When we get our "important" grades!) :biggrin:

We get our 'important' grades in some few week and then we have our 8 examinations which might erase some of the 'important' grades...
I just want to be done!
Original post by sanniehald
We get our 'important' grades in some few week and then we have our 8 examinations which might erase some of the 'important' grades...
I just want to be done!

Join the club...:tongue: (:frown:)
Reply 1084
Original post by Boreism

Original post by Boreism
Yep I am - studying Travel and Tourism in University College Birmingham and yes thats exactly why I chose it - was because no exams, too much pressure to remember literally everything you just learned! :tongue:

I will be in City, got my mind set to stay in Hampden Hall. :smile: Going to -hopefully- study Health and Social Care, I'm predicted on DMM profile at the moment, but at this rate, I fell like I'm on MMM or worse - MMP. :frown:

What about you, doing a BTEC too, what are you studying?

Aha me too, can't stand exams, i mean i'm not bad at them, i just don't like them :tongue:

I'm in the city campus too, probably staying at blenheim :smile: oh cool, i have a friend who's doing that, not a NTU though :/ "Hopefully"? I'm sure you'll get the grades, you just need to believe! :smile: I'm doing a btec in construction level 3 :tongue: predicted DDM but i only need MMM :biggrin: What grades do you need?
I think most people had to contact NTU in some way to get their id's, sooo annoying :s-smilie: i have 6 assignments to finish in like just over a month to get the grades i need :frown: Stresssssss

you do btech? im doing a btec now.

oh btw have you got your id now mate?
I'm pretty sure you'll be in more than 5 hours, with lectures, seminars etc. You will get sick of all the travelling :s-smilie:

the 5 hrs is just what i heard of someone who graduated from a different school last year but that's why im getting a room and then ill see how bad it is to travel.
But it is all about the dog in the end =(
Reply 1087
Original post by francistheswole

you do btech? im doing a btec now.

oh btw have you got your id now mate?

Btec's are awesome :tongue:

Yeah man!! Sooooo relieved :biggrin: Have you looked at blenheim yet?
Reply 1088

the 5 hrs is just what i heard of someone who graduated from a different school last year but that's why im getting a room and then ill see how bad it is to travel.
But it is all about the dog in the end =(

Take the dog with you at uni, dress him up in clothes and pass him off as a student, no one will know :colone:
Btec's are awesome :tongue:

Yeah man!! Sooooo relieved :biggrin: Have you looked at blenheim yet?

nice one lol. have you checked online to see if the password works?

and tbh i haven't checked it, let me check it now.

what were your predicted grades, what grade are you on now and what grade do you need to get into NTU?
Reply 1090

nice one lol. have you checked online to see if the password works?

and tbh i haven't checked it, let me check it now.

what were your predicted grades, what grade are you on now and what grade do you need to get into NTU?

I have yeah, everything's working fine :biggrin:

My predicted grades are DDM, they won't tell us what grades we're on which is incredibly annoying and i need MMM to get into NTU.

What about you?
Take the dog with you at uni, dress him up in clothes and pass him off as a student, no one will know :colone:

haha havn't actually read the agreement yet maybe dog's aren't banned :biggrin: very likely
I have yeah, everything's working fine :biggrin:

My predicted grades are DDM, they won't tell us what grades we're on which is incredibly annoying and i need MMM to get into NTU.

What about you?

yeah my Predicted grades are DDM, i'm currently on MMP (huge lol) and i need a DMM to get into NTU. And i checked out blaheim it looks pretty good tbh, only downfall is it's 1 mile a way(i'm a bit of a picky ****) compared to sandby and hampden.
Reply 1093

yeah my Predicted grades are DDM, i'm currently on MMP (huge lol) and i need a DMM to get into NTU. And i checked out blaheim it looks pretty good tbh, only downfall is it's 1 mile a way(i'm a bit of a picky ****) compared to sandby and hampden.

Oooft, you need to start getting some work done lol, saying that i have like 6 assignments to do in a month :s-smilie: Oh cmon man, 1 mile is hardly far, and nothing cures a hangover much like a 1 mile walk haha
Aha me too, can't stand exams, i mean i'm not bad at them, i just don't like them :tongue:

I'm in the city campus too, probably staying at blenheim :smile: oh cool, i have a friend who's doing that, not a NTU though :/ "Hopefully"? I'm sure you'll get the grades, you just need to believe! :smile: I'm doing a btec in construction level 3 :tongue: predicted DDM but i only need MMM :biggrin: What grades do you need?

Thank you for believing and have faith in me! :smile: Oh its such a shame that he's not going to NTU :frown: Could've consoled each other about the course. :biggrin:
Oooft, you need to start getting some work done lol, saying that i have like 6 assignments to do in a month :s-smilie: Oh cmon man, 1 mile is hardly far, and nothing cures a hangover much like a 1 mile walk haha

yeah ill prob make blaheim my my 2nd choice, it's currently joint with hampden. yeah man i got a **** load of work to doo! faurk.
Reply 1096
english =)

does anyone know what number to ring to get your ID?

i got mine emailed to me but if u ring the one for addmine which is on their website that might work as well :smile:
Reply 1097
how is golf a team sport?... and on an unrelated subject is anyone going for english planning on getting an e-reader cus i just thought that would be brilliant.. wouldn't it?

8 man team
1 v 1 matches
which ever side has the most players that win, wins!

not that hard lol
Original post by sh1519
8 man team
1 v 1 matches
which ever side has the most players that win, wins!

not that hard lol

i dont know a thing about golf... im not one to talk
Reply 1099
Original post by Ffion
haha fair enough :biggrin: are you looking forward to moving in?

Yep, can't wait for october :smile:

what course are you going to be doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending