The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm sorry to hear they're affecting you like this. I have them too, especially on my chest, they sound similar to yours. Mine happened because fr some reason my boobs grew at the speed of light. I know what you mean about bio oil, it's expensive, boring to apply every day and i doubt it works on everyone too.

I'd recommend:
A tan - fake or a healthy glow from the sun. It doesn't hide them really. But a tan does help your confidence, it disguises them, and i think the sun helps the stretchmarks develop. But you have to be careful not to burn them as that can be dangerous.

If you're feeling rubbish, idy your room, paint your nails, do whatever makes you feel happy and/or good about yourself. And remind yourself about the AMAZING person you are - regardless of what you think are your faults.

Don't torture yourself, accept yourself, and don't treat your amazing body with disrespect - your skin protects you from diseases, you're a healthy, intelligent and good person with freedom :smile:

Try and put things in perspective, as hard as it sometimes seems.

Good luck :smile:
OH, and they WILL fade.

Mine were red and purple and looked raw. Now they're totally skin colour, and just a bit shiny but hardly noticable. They mark your life :smile:
Reply 82
Suicidal over stretchmarks? Sorry hun but you need to get a life.
Original post by Viridis
Suicidal over stretchmarks? Sorry hun but you need to get a life.

Charming.

Latest

Trending

Trending