Psychology PY4 (WJEC)

Scroll to see replies

mel0n
FML :afraid:

any news?
Reply 601
bedwasboy2k6
any news?

My college uploaded our grades. It says I got 120/120 :indiff: :zomg: :shock: :eek3: I want to see it on paper before I believe it!!! A* in Psychology apparently :biggrin: :biggrin: :eek: I WANT to get excited but I CAN'T just yet :o:

You????
Got an A :smile: I'm happy, but it's really annoying that I was only 2 marks off and A* :/
I had a C, I had a D in PY4 and I don't really understand how...
Reply 604
xstarxsparklex
Got an A :smile: I'm happy, but it's really annoying that I was only 2 marks off and A* :/

Ouch!! Well done on the A nevertheless! What was your UMS in PY4?
mel0n
Ouch!! Well done on the A nevertheless! What was your UMS in PY4?

Thanks :smile: 99/120 but in January I got 79/80 so overall this year was 178/200 which I thinkkkkk is 2 off an A* (:mad: )
Did you get an A*?! :redface:
Reply 606
xstarxsparklex
Thanks :smile: 99/120 but in January I got 79/80 so overall this year was 178/200 which I thinkkkkk is 2 off an A* (:mad: )
Did you get an A*?! :redface:

Oh that's a bummer!! :frown: Yes 180/200 = 90% so an A* - is there any chance of a remark or anything??

And yes I did, somehow :lolwut:
mel0n
Oh that's a bummer!! :frown: Yes 180/200 = 90% so an A* - is there any chance of a remark or anything??

And yes I did, somehow :lolwut:

Nah I don't think so. I know I did totally screw up question 3 so tbh I should be happy I did so well considering. Re-mark and they may decide to be mean and take marks away :frown: Lmao!
Omg! Well done you! That is amazing! Have a high five from me :five:
Reply 608
well done to everyone!!

I did psychology all in one year and got:
py1 - 71
py2 - 115
py3 - 69
py4 - 113

so A* :smile:
Hi, basically my teacher isn't the best and i'm all confused.
Could anyone give me a definition for scientific benefit and ethical cost? Sorry! I don't really know how this forum thing works so bear with haa.
Sorry to be annoyinggg but would love love love some help!
Original post by NaomiEliz93
Hi, basically my teacher isn't the best and i'm all confused.
Could anyone give me a definition for scientific benefit and ethical cost? Sorry! I don't really know how this forum thing works so bear with haa.
Sorry to be annoyinggg but would love love love some help!

hey there i think this thread for PY4 is for last years exam
here is the thread for this years exam maybe someone can help you here :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1600243
Reply 611
Does anyone know where I can get model answers for this exam? SURELY there must be model answers somewhere. My technique is pathetic and my teachers are absolutely useless for help. PLEASE any help is appreciated.
Which topics? It all depends on the topics.
Reply 613
help!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my py4 tomorrow and I am so scared! any tips? the four subjects I am doing are forensic, abnormal, relationships and controversies - I am particularly stuck on controversies!
thankyouuu
Does anyone have any model essays for any of the essays in adolescents and adulthood, memory and the schizophrenia, uni-polar depression??
Reply 615
Does anyone know how to conclude on a PY4 essay? I really need help in this.
I've just moved college and changed exam board from AQA B to WJEC. I was late moving and have missed loads.
I've missed depression, schizophrenia, and crime. If anyone can give me some notes, or know a website which could help me, I would really be grateful. My new teachers not much good. She just gives us textbooks and tells us to read them. I haven't a clue how to set out the essays or anything!
Really need help!
Original post by xstarxsparklex
Yeah we have to get over 90% in both A2 modules (PY3 and PY4) and at least 80% at AS (PY1 and PY2) :smile: Basically you need an A at AS and A* at A2 to get the A* overall :biggrin:
I'm soooo hoping for an A* too! It'd be greeeeat.

What is the highest grade I could get if I got CD (Ovll D) in as?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending