The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrettyRainbows

Original post by PrettyRainbows
So so soooooooooooo tempting... Shame I'm so broke :frown:

Me too :rofl: I might dig up something though...like a money tree preferably.
Original post by e hine e
Me too :rofl: I might dig up something though...like a money tree preferably.

They'll sell out super fast, so best get digging! I think I'll join you in the money tree harvesting, or I could just win the lottery (because that's a completely foolproof plan :tongue:)
Reply 4062
Just watched the new episode :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by splatblob
Sorry, I totally haven't been keeping up with posting on this thread - just too many essays and work :angry: But I have been trying vaguely to keep up. I missed all of the AA introductions, but I'm Emma, by the way :hello:

It's almost impossiblez to keep up with this thread, even when you're doing nothing all day like me :tongue: And hi Emma, I'm Amber :biggrin:

All this spoiler chat is going to wind museobsessed and Ambs (if she's still avoiding) right up. I like this.

Luckily I was too busy today, otherwise it would've :tongue:
It has a capacity of less than 300 where he's playing so they will sell out so quickly, plus it might be full of scary fangirls *cough* diamonddust *cough* but it's so tempting.
Reply 4064

Looks like I'll be robbing a bank soon, because I HAVE to see this! And the problem is that I'm 100% broke. I have €20 in my wallet at the moment and that's literally all I have in the world :rofl: And I still owe my brother about €200.

Original post by Ambs
Looks like I'll be robbing a bank soon, because I HAVE to see this! And the problem is that I'm 100% broke. I have €20 in my wallet at the moment and that's literally all I have in the world :rofl: And I still owe my brother about €200.

Would you really come right from over there for it :eek3: dedication :eek3:
Reply 4066
Oh no :eek3: I just got off the phone - my friend told me he changed his mind and wants to go to London with me. He bought us FLOOR SEATS! :woo: And I already promised I'd pay for the hotel. Oh god, where am I going to find all that money? Gah, so many emotions, so many opportunities and SO LITTLE CASH!!
Reply 4067
Would you really come right from over there for it :eek3: dedication :eek3:

To be completely honest, I wouldn't :tongue: But the thing is that I should be in the UK anyway; I'm going to Oxford's open days on the 6th and 7th. How frustrating would it be to be stuck in Oxford knowing that only a one hour trainride away Darren Criss is on stage?!

Original post by Ambs
To be completely honest, I wouldn't :tongue: But the thing is that I should be in the UK anyway; I'm going to Oxford's open days on the 6th and 7th. How frustrating would it be to be stuck in Oxford knowing that only a one hour trainride away Darren Criss is on stage?!

VERY. I'm way up the country so don't know if I can get down for it :frown:
I am totally going to see Glee Live 3D.
Reply 4071

Thank you, I loved it :biggrin:

Spoiler

Sucks that you're so far away too :frown: If I could get the train back to Oxford (free accommodation, yay!) the same night I think I'd do it, but I don't really like the prospect of possibly being stuck in London with no place to stay :tongue: Perhaps I should risk it and roam every bar and club until I 'accidentally' bump into Darren and then ask if he has a place to stay :awesome: :tongue:
Reply 4072
I am totally going to see Glee Live 3D.

Isn't it only in the States? I still can't belive I'll actually be going to Glee Live, it just hasn't sunk in yet! Also, while I was all :woo: when he told me had floor seats, I'm a bit worried now; I really don't plan to wait outside all day and battle hysteric girls to get near the stage :s-smilie: Or will everyone actually be sitting? So confusing.
Reply 4073
I can't go see Darren Criss. :cry:

It's on my friend's birthday.. I've just spoken to him and he wouldn't be able to go to London as it's a Tuesday and he doesn't really know what he's going to be doing then either... Yeah, I could go and miss his birthday but a) he's really the only person I would want to go with (seeing as we usually watch Glee together) and I can't go by myself and b) he's never had a birthday party before and I'm in charge of organising it and I don't really want to miss it..
Plus I can't really afford the £50 train ticket plus somewhere to stay either :frown:

Anyhoo.. Currently watching Rumours...

Spoiler

Reply 4074
Original post by Hravan

It's on my friend's birthday.. I've just spoken to him and he wouldn't be able to go to London as it's a Tuesday and he doesn't really know what he's going to be doing then either... Yeah, I could go and miss his birthday but a) he's really the only person I would want to go with (seeing as we usually watch Glee together) and I can't go by myself and b) he's never had a birthday party before and I'm in charge of organising it and I don't really want to miss it..
Plus I can't really afford the £50 train ticket plus somewhere to stay either :frown:

Spoiler

Oh, that's such a pity! Sounds like nobody from our little fanclub will be going, which is pretty insane given the amount of fangirling we've been doing the past few months :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Sucks that you're so far away too :frown: If I could get the train back to Oxford (free accommodation, yay!) the same night I think I'd do it, but I don't really like the prospect of possibly being stuck in London with no place to stay :tongue: Perhaps I should risk it and roam every bar and club until I 'accidentally' bump into Darren and then ask if he has a place to stay :awesome: :tongue:

Spoiler

We should all book a room together and stay up all night :woo: or use your idea and all stalk him, we could be the TSRGLEEK stalkers or something :party:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

Spoiler

:frown: why does real life have to take over every Gleeking opportunity???

Spoiler

Reply 4077

Spoiler

We should all book a room together and stay up all night :woo: or use your idea and all stalk him, we could be the TSRGLEEK stalkers or something :party:

You do realise that I'm totally up for that, right? :tongue:
Reply 4078
I can't go see Glee in Manchester either. :cry: It's easier (and cheaper) for me to go to Manchester but I can't afford those tickets.. It is my birthday in June so I would have begged my family but they've already spent £80 buying me a ticket to see (well they're going as well) Elton John on my birthday. Yep, I'm spending my 20th birthday at an Elton John concert.. :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

P.S. I'm not sure if you're seriously considering going, but whilst the trains don't run all night, the Oxford tube (which is, confusingly, an Oxford-London coach service) runs 24hrs a day going every 10-20mins or so :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending