Scroll to see replies

So I was rewatching Rumours while awake and

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
You do realise that I'm totally up for that, right? :tongue:

As am I :cool:
Reply 4082
Original post by Hravan
I can't go see Glee in Manchester either. :cry: It's easier (and cheaper) for me to go to Manchester but I can't afford those tickets.. It is my birthday in June so I would have begged my family but they've already spent £80 buying me a ticket to see (well they're going as well) Elton John on my birthday. Yep, I'm spending my 20th birthday at an Elton John concert.. :lol:

Spoiler

That's such a shame! :frown: The tickets indeed are ridiculously expensive. I was really fortunate to get mine from a friend, I would never have been able to pay for it myself. And wow, that sounds pretty amazing! Now you can tell everyone you 'celebrated your birthday at Elton's' or that 'Elton played you a few songs for your birthday'. So many bragging opportunities!

Spoiler

Original post by splatblob
P.S. I'm not sure if you're seriously considering going, but whilst the trains don't run all night, the Oxford tube (which is, confusingly, an Oxford-London coach service) runs 24hrs a day going every 10-20mins or so :smile:

Really?! I wonder if the college would let me back in at the dead of night though? Oh god, you really shouldn't have told me this, I'm actually considering to (get someone to) buy a ticket now!
Reply 4083
One thing I've always wondered.... The piano guy.. WHO IS HE?! What is he called and why is he always there? If he's part of the school then surely he has another job.. He can't just sit in the choir room or the auditorium at the beck and call of when the glee members want to sing.. But that's all he appears to do!
:confused:
Urgh, Finn's annoyingly autotuned voice kept bugging me.
Reply 4085
Original post by e hine e
As am I :cool:

Do keep in mind that I'm a complete floozy and stop at nothing :sexface:

So I was rewatching Rumours while awake and

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 4086
I have taken to whiskey to get through this episode....

Anybody want to join me with hunting down and murdering April? Pretty please? :puppyeyes:

Original post by Ambs
Do keep in mind that I'm a complete floozy and stop at nothing :sexface:

Spoiler

bib: we should get along very well :yep: we should probably keep quiet though otherwise other people will be scared away.

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
One thing I've always wondered.... The piano guy.. WHO IS HE?! What is he called and why is he always there? If he's part of the school then surely he has another job.. He can't just sit in the choir room or the auditorium at the beck and call of when the glee members want to sing.. But that's all he appears to do!
:confused:

Brad, in the same way that at Dalton they can dance on furniture, skip lessons to serenade boyfriends and throw papers everywhere, can make a living from floating around after the Glee club :yep:
Original post by Ambs
That's such a shame! :frown: The tickets indeed are ridiculously expensive. I was really fortunate to get mine from a friend, I would never have been able to pay for it myself. And wow, that sounds pretty amazing! Now you can tell everyone you 'celebrated your birthday at Elton's' or that 'Elton played you a few songs for your birthday'. So many bragging opportunities!

Spoiler

Really?! I wonder if the college would let me back in at the dead of night though? Oh god, you really shouldn't have told me this, I'm actually considering to (get someone to) buy a ticket now!

Which college? You won't get a late key for an open day but I'm pretty sure they all have porters on duty right through the night. I'm not sure if they actually expect people staying for open days to use that, but I can't imagine they'd refuse to let you in if you showed up!
Reply 4090
bib: we should get along very well :yep: we should probably keep quiet though otherwise other people will be scared away.

Spoiler

I'm not even ashamed of it, I was born this way :dontknow: And if people have been reading this thread for a while, they're probably not even surprised :tongue:

Aye, agreed. Kurt getting some positive things in his life is all I cared about since Grilled Cheesus, and now he sure has! :biggrin: Britanny was happy with Artie, and no matter how cool Santana is, she isn't exactly nice. Blaine and Kurt are and have always been awesome.

I saw this on Livejournal! I can't view the website so how muh are the tickets and please tell me it's in London! My dad owes me two birthday presents and 4 Christmas presents so... I'm there! Don't want to go alone though!
Reply 4092
Original post by Hravan
I have taken to whiskey to get through this episode....

Anybody want to join me with hunting down and murdering April? Pretty please? :puppyeyes:

:rofl: Is it getting better? Or do you feel the same? (/U2) I still think we should all try out that drinking game though.

Original post by splatblob
Which college? You won't get a late key for an open day but I'm pretty sure they all have porters on duty right through the night. I'm not sure if they actually expect people staying for open days to use that, but I can't imagine they'd refuse to let you in if you showed up!

I'm not sure yet, I've been in contact with a few colleges and they all said they had rooms available. I'm not 100% sure about going so I haven't booked yet. Haha, I should probably try not to get too drunk then, otherwise I won't pass for an open day visitor :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust

I saw this on Livejournal! I can't view the website so how muh are the tickets and please tell me it's in London! My dad owes me two birthday presents and 4 Christmas presents so... I'm there! Don't want to go alone though!

about £22 I think :biggrin: oh and it is london. a small intimateish venue in london no less.
Reply 4094

Yup, it's in London! If e hine e is as serious about this thing as I am we might be by your side! :tongue:
Reply 4095
Original post by Ambs
:rofl: Is it getting better? Or do you feel the same? (/U2) I still think we should all try out that drinking game though.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=319278684810&v=info

Have done it before.. During a season 1 episode... I can't remember which episode though... :colone:
Brad, in the same way that at Dalton they can dance on furniture, skip lessons to serenade boyfriends and throw papers everywhere, can make a living from floating around after the Glee club :yep:

Don't forget how Dalton flits between being a boarding school and a normal private day school and how it's half an hour away or 2 hours away...

I love Brad! I'm still upset they got rid of Matt! *gets nostalgic*
Reply 4097
Original post by Hravan
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=319278684810&v=info

Have done it before.. During a season 1 episode... I can't remember which episode though... :colone:

Haha, that's awesome, thanks for the link! The one I read about said you had to take a shot everytime Mr. Schue touches a student while he shouldn't have :tongue:
Just remembered we vote tomorrow :biggrin: my mum won't realise why I'm laughing when we go to the voting place.
about £22 I think :biggrin: oh and it is london. a small intimateish venue in london no less.

My face--> :eek3: :awesome:

Original post by Ambs
Yup, it's in London! If e hine e is as serious about this thing as I am we might be by your side! :tongue:

*dies*
I'm seriously there! If you two go that would be awesome! :biggrin:
I need a debit card now cause damn, those tickets are going to sell!
We can actually see Darren Criss! In the flesh! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending