The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hravan
I can't afford to go see Darren Criss or Glee Live...

However, I might be able to go to this: http://www.thenia.co.uk/whatson/matthew-morrison

£38.85 including booking fee.. Return train ticket will be £12 as I will be at home then, not in Bangor... Last train back from new street is at 11:30pm..

The only issue will be OKing it with my mother because a) it will be me going to B'ham by myself and walking from the NIA to new street by myself (which is a fair walk) and b) I'm going to Elton John two days after it....

Ho hum.... I wonder if I can find any of my friends back home who like Glee as much as I do...

You'd go to see Matt Morrison live? :eek3: what if he raps? :eek3:
Original post by e hine e
I suggest looking here

http://fyeahgleecast.tumblr.com/page/2

if you want to see pictures from a glee q&a they did last night. I linked straight to page 2 because that's where Chris' picture is. You don't need to thank me. Pretty sure darren's was on page 1...

Chris looked somewhere between mischievous and high and Darren looked like a sexy school teacher! Though his shoes were hideously ugly... :tongue:
Chris Colfer is so beautiful. I'm not even saying that in a swoony fangirl way. It's just a fact!

I'm shocked you named someone else your Darren fangirl partner in crime :eek3:

I don't care, though. Anyone up for the position of being my Chris fangirl partner in crime, apply now.

We will be so much cooler and can get novelty backpacks rather than weird sunglasses.

Oh yeah, I just remembered you flailed with me during the Darren livestream when Ambs WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN! :tongue: :curious: But sorry love, Ambs doesn't occasionally lol at me and she says even more pervy things than me (sometimes!) :biggrin:
And weird sunglasses? Weird sunglasses? And to think I was going to suggest I be your Chris partner in crime too because I love him just as much (if not a teeeeney bit more) than I love Darren and I can pull off novelty backpacks! Hmpph. :tongue:

Prom o

Spoiler

Tell me you're joking and he doesn't... :cry:
I'm going to have nightmares for the rest of my life!
Original post by diamonddust

Chris looked somewhere between mischievous and high and Darren looked like a sexy school teacher! Though his shoes were hideously ugly... :tongue:
Chris Colfer is so beautiful. I'm not even saying that in a swoony fangirl way. It's just a fact!

Oh yeah, I just remembered you flailed with me during the Darren livestream when Ambs WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN! :tongue: :curious: But sorry love, Ambs doesn't occasionally lol at me and she says even more pervy things than me (sometimes!) :biggrin:
And weird sunglasses? Weird sunglasses? And to think I was going to suggest I be your Chris partner in crime too because I love him just as much (if not a teeeeney bit more) than I love Darren and I can pull off novelty backpacks! Hmpph. :tongue:

Prom o

Spoiler

I'm sorry, my Chris Colfer and amazing backpacks fangirl appreciation society does not accept people who think pink suglasses are a legitimate accessory.

Spoiler

Tell me you're joking and he doesn't... :cry:
I'm going to have nightmares for the rest of my life!

Just for you, I'm going to say he does rap. He raps every song. Even those that don't need to be rapped.

I don't care, though. Anyone up for the position of being my Chris fangirl partner in crime, apply now.

We will be so much cooler and can get novelty backpacks rather than weird sunglasses.

ooh! me, me, me! :hi: Except I know that I don't actually deserve to because I don't keep up with posting enough :frown: Perhaps I'll just be a fangirl underling to the main partners in crime. Also, I was so cool at school that (when I was about 15) I had a fluffy yellow m&m backpack (named 'mr m') that I got on a french trip. I really hope that no-one I know is on here because they'll definitely know who I am now...
Original post by splatblob

ooh! me, me, me! :hi: Except I know that I don't actually deserve to because I don't keep up with posting enough :frown: Perhaps I'll just be a fangirl underling to the main partners in crime. Also, I was so cool at school that (when I was about 15) I had a fluffy yellow m&m backpack (named 'mr m') that I got on a french trip. I really hope that no-one I know is on here because they'll definitely know who I am now...

You can totally be my partner!! You deserve to be simply for the backpack. I was teased at school for having a TV Tots backpack when I was about 7, I love Tilly, Tom and Tiny (if people don't know about them a small part of me will die). My fozzy bear one was the best though, I can't believe I managed to leave it behind at my old house :frown: I still have a kermit keyring which I think counts though...it doesn't go on my back but it's pretty cool.

To the Darren Criss and his stupid sunglasses society, someone on my facebook just posted this as their status

''I find voting oddly fun.''

It should be old now but I'm so immature it made me laugh. They don't watch Glee or Darren Criss :rofl:
You can totally be my partner!! You deserve to be simply for the backpack. I was teased at school for having a TV Tots backpack when I was about 7, I love Tilly, Tom and Tiny (if people don't know about them a small part of me will die). My fozzy bear one was the best though, I can't believe I managed to leave it behind at my old house :frown: I still have a kermit keyring which I think counts though...it doesn't go on my back but it's pretty cool.

To the Darren Criss and his stupid sunglasses society, someone on my facebook just posted this as their status

It should be old now but I'm so immature it made me laugh. They don't watch Glee or Darren Criss :rofl:

I remember feeling very superior whilst my little brother watched the TV Tots and I considered myself much too old to enjoy such children's programmes :redface:

And now I'm going to go out to vote. (Actually vote :tongue: not the other thing)

I remember feeling very superior whilst my little brother watched the TV Tots and I considered myself much too old to enjoy such children's programmes :redface:

And now I'm going to go out to vote. (Actually vote :tongue: not the other thing)

:rofl: TV Tots is not just for kids :biggrin: I learnt everything I know from Barney, TV Tots and Sesame Street and look where it's got me...

I'm off to vote soon too. This is so much fun.
Reply 4169

It's just because I have no shame, and I'm even more insane than you at times. To prove my point: you were joking last night, I wasn't :dontknow:

Oh, me me me me! I want to be everyone's partner in obsession!

Prom o

Spoiler

I was nowhere to be seen because my mum let my friends in the house before I could stop her. And since they quickly noticed I wasn't going to pay attention to them for as long as the livestream lasted they decided to watch along with me and shout abuse at the screen :frown: So I was too busy being in love with Darren and hating my friends to come on here! Don't you remember my 'better than sex' fail? :rofl: He's still not talking to me :tongue:

Aww, thanks for the compliment on being pervy! :tongue: My mind's in the gutter, I can't help it either!

Haha, that backpack sounds amazing! Did I already brag about my Ducktales backpack? My parents had someone bring it from the States because they weren't available here. If I still had it I'd take it with me everywhere with pride, but someone else realised how awesome it was and stole it. I was heartbroken.

Also, it's almost impossible to keep up with this thread. I think only three of us manage, and like we said on numerous occassions we don't really have a life :tongue: It's not the posting that counts, it's the degree of obsession that counts :yep:

I'm so glad that strange girl on the phone gave him the cue for such an insane joke - voting is never going to be the same!

How can you say his sunglasses are stupid? :eek3:
Reply 4170
I really feel like voting too :sexface: Both kinds of voting, actually - Belgium needs a government!
I just voted for the first time and it was such an anticlimax. I honestly thought it would be more fun but all you do is sign a ruddy X on a piece of paper! Hmmph. :curious: I do feel like an adult now though! Look at me making decisions and voting and crap! Now to persuade my mum to vote... that should be, er, interesting! :teehee: Oh I can't take it! :laugh: Thanks Darren! :rolleyes: Darren Criss- making voting an innuendo since 2011... or something.
I was out for one damn night, and I missed all the conversation! I will sum up my replies to everything :smile:

As much as I love DCriss (what a name!), Chris' backpack is genius. And I love Star Wars (meh, I'm such a geek). And I have a Thumper (from Bambi) backpack myself, which I'm taking to Disneyland Paris when I go WHICH IS OVER THE DATE WHEN DARREN PLAYS :frown: Sorry, I just needed to burst out with that!

*runs off to find new promo* I hate missing out!
This will be my 2nd time voting, the first time was fun but I was scared to enter the polling station at first. Once I did though and found the spot where you mark your X I just wanted to do it all the time.

I'm outside at the moment and I was waiting for the bus with my mum opposite the polling station, 2 old people came out and she said 'it took them a long time to vote'. Oh mother, how you kill me.
This will be my 2nd time voting, the first time was fun but I was scared to enter the polling station at first. Once I did though and found the spot where you mark your X I just wanted to do it all the time.

I'm outside at the moment and I was waiting for the bus with my mum opposite the polling station, 2 old people came out and she said 'it took them a long time to vote'. Oh mother, how you kill me.

Darren Criss has given being democratic a whole new meaning :tongue: I walked to the polling station with my mum and was trying to stop her saying 'vote'.
"No Mum, I don't want to go and vote right now" :s-smilie:
Reply 4175

I'd do us all a favour and shoot him :tongue:
Reply 4176
Original post by shinobi93
I was out for one damn night, and I missed all the conversation! I will sum up my replies to everything :smile:

As much as I love DCriss (what a name!), Chris' backpack is genius. And I love Star Wars (meh, I'm such a geek). And I have a Thumper (from Bambi) backpack myself, which I'm taking to Disneyland Paris when I go WHICH IS OVER THE DATE WHEN DARREN PLAYS :frown: Sorry, I just needed to burst out with that!

*runs off to find new promo* I hate missing out!

If there's one thing in the world that makes up for having to miss a Darren concert, it's gotta be Disneyland! That backpack sounds pretty amazing :biggrin:

Original post by Hravan
I'd do us all a favour and shoot him :tongue:

:rofl:
Reply 4177
8th May - I can get the Glee version of Born This Way from amazon MP3 so I don't have to deal with this crappy youtube version...

9th May - Glee presents The Warblers is available!! :woo:

(I use amazon MP3 as it's cheaper than iTunes plus I have gift cards.. So it's free!!!! :excited: )
Glee episode called 'funeral' ooer
Reply 4179

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending