The Student Room Group

GIRLS: Are Submissive Men A Turn Off? POLL

Poll

GIRLS: Views towards submissive men in the bedroom?

Hi

I'm SummerSofas for those that don't know me, and I am a submissive male with submissive fetishes. Most girls I know in real life seem to want dominant guys, you know the type to tie girls up and whip them, squirt on girls faces etc....

If a guy was more the submissive, willing to let girls facesit him, be her slave, sniff her farts etc, would that be a radical turn off? as an example, see pic below

Can a submissive guy ever be relationship material?
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

There are plenty of sexual dominant women around, and women who switch between being in charge and being submissive. :smile:

Whilst it isn't 'my thing', you should worry about it. Just be who you are and you'll find girls you can have fun with in time. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by affinity89
There are plenty of sexual dominant women around, and women who switch between being in charge and being submissive. :smile:

Whilst it isn't 'my thing', you should worry about it. Just be who you are and you'll find girls you can have fun with in time. :smile:

Its difficult to find the right girls. Dominatrix girls are few and far between, normally I have to coax younger girls into play fighting and then try and get a facesit in when i let her on top
Reply 3
Original post by loonyplatypus
I was deceived by the lack of face-sitting references in the title of this thread and didn't realise it was SummerSofas :sad:

off topic but you look so young in your pictures! 18?!
Reply 4
i'll be more then happy to slap a girls face during sex or in public
Reply 5
Original post by loonyplatypus
Yeah I'm 18 :smile: I didn't realise I looked especially young, people usually tell me I look my age :s-smilie:

Maybe its just your pictures but you look reallly young!
At first i was put off with the idea of a submissive boyfriend. my ex boyfriend loved being submissive, and i loved the idea of being dominated.

then he got me in the mood, and it turns out i can enjoy being in control and telling him what to do. it's thrilling having all that power. he likes being degraded. and when he's turned on, i get turned on. so girl's shouldn't knock it before they've tried it!
Reply 7
Well I don't know. I'm not a 'type', I enjoy being submissive as much as I enjoy being dominant. Sometimes you want to be on top and be in charge, other times you want to be taken roughly. I've been seeing a guy that likes to be dominated (he has told me) and thing is, even though we do all kinds of positions, I know what he prefers and I feel like if we do stuff where he is the dominant one, it is "second best" to him. If you know what I mean? I love doggy style, but it often cross my mind that he would probably prefer for me to be on top. And that kills it a bit for me, I want him to do me from behind and really love it. Other thing is that I think him wanting to be dominated has a lot to do with him being lazy - seeing as he is in general.
I don't think I could be with a guy that is too much of a 'type'. Everybody has a favourite position, but I have to admit for me, they are pretty tied and I want variation.
Reply 8
Original post by *Lollo*
Well I don't know. I'm not a 'type', I enjoy being submissive as much as I enjoy being dominant. Sometimes you want to be on top and be in charge, other times you want to be taken roughly. I've been seeing a guy that likes to be dominated (he has told me) and thing is, even though we do all kinds of positions, I know what he prefers and I feel like if we do stuff where he is the dominant one, it is "second best" to him. If you know what I mean? I love doggy style, but it often cross my mind that he would probably prefer for me to be on top. And that kills it a bit for me, I want him to do me from behind and really love it. Other thing is that I think him wanting to be dominated has a lot to do with him being lazy - seeing as he is in general.
I don't think I could be with a guy that is too much of a 'type'. Everybody has a favourite position, but I have to admit for me, they are pretty tied and I want variation.

hai there :sexface:
Reply 9
If the poll is for girls, why is 'I am a guy...' an option? :lolwut:
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
At first i was put off with the idea of a submissive boyfriend. my ex boyfriend loved being submissive, and i loved the idea of being dominated.

then he got me in the mood, and it turns out i can enjoy being in control and telling him what to do. it's thrilling having all that power. he likes being degraded. and when he's turned on, i get turned on. so girl's shouldn't knock it before they've tried it!

did you ever do a poo in his mouth? did he swallow?
Original post by SummerSofas
If a guy was more the submissive, willing to let girls facesit him, be her slave, sniff her farts etc, would that be a radical turn off?

:lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut:

You're... you're..... I don't know what you are.
Reply 12
Original post by Blueflare
:lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut:

You're... you're..... I don't know what you are.

Please sit on my face for charity
Reply 13
I think some people are not understanding submissive/dom the right way, its not purely about positions - theres a lot more too it then being done doggy, or being on top..
Reply 14
Hi

I'm SummerSofas for those that don't know me, and I am a submissive male with submissive fetishes. Most girls I know in real life seem to want dominant guys, you know the type to tie girls up and whip them, squirt on girls faces etc....

If a guy was more the submissive, willing to let girls facesit him, be her slave, sniff her farts etc, would that be a radical turn off?

Can a submissive guy ever be relationship material?

It wouldn't be a radical turnoff, everyone has different sexual preferences at the end of the day. I am more submissive when it comes to sex, so I'd tend to go for a guy who prefers to be dominant. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't be willing to try being dominant if that's what he enjoys too- after all if we're in a relationship then I would want him to be as happy as I am. Yes, it would be ideal for you to find someone who is more dominant as you would be pretty much 100% sexually compatible, but there's a lot more to a relationship than sex so there is no reason why things shouldn't work out regardless, as long as neither partner is being selfish :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
did you ever do a poo in his mouth? did he swallow?

not quite.

but i don't think he'd be the type to say no
Reply 16
not quite.

but i don't think he'd be the type to say no

did you like the pic in the original post? ever done that with a guy?
did you like the pic in the original post? ever done that with a guy?

he has asked. but no.
Reply 18
he has asked. but no.

he asked you to sh** in his mouth?

or smotherbox facesit him?

either way why did you refuse?
he asked you to sh** in his mouth?

or smotherbox facesit him?

either way why did you refuse?

the second one.