The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3120
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Oh my goodness please can you become Brendon Urie, he was gorgeous tonight!

Just had to look up who that is...haven't listened to them in years! They're playing Reading aren't they? Didn't they get bottled off last time or something? James and mini already tried to get rid of me from this thread so I guess I'm a step towards being him
Original post by hobo06
Just had to look up who that is...haven't listened to them in years! They're playing Reading aren't they? Didn't they get bottled off last time or something? James and mini already tried to get rid of me from this thread so I guess I'm a step towards being him

They might be playing Reading, tbh haven't had massive look at Reading line up in case don't get volunteering!

They were AMAZING live tonight :smile: they had microphone issues at one point so got us to sing fat bottomed girls with them...it was EPIC!
Reply 3122
They might be playing Reading, tbh haven't had massive look at Reading line up in case don't get volunteering!

They were AMAZING live tonight :smile: they had microphone issues at one point so got us to sing fat bottomed girls with them...it was EPIC!

Just checked, they are...might watch them for old times sake, I did quite enjoy their first album...haven't heard anything from them since. Glad you had a good time!

Lock up stage announcement for Reading tonight...can't stay up for it though I've got work in the morning :sad:
Original post by hobo06
Just checked, they are...might watch them for old times sake, I did quite enjoy their first album...haven't heard anything from them since. Glad you had a good time!

Lock up stage announcement for Reading tonight...can't stay up for it though I've got work in the morning :sad:

I like their new album Vices and Virtues! Some lovely songs on their! Though their first album is best! They played very good mix tonight!

I've gotta sleep now, exam at 9:30am
Reply 3124
I like their new album Vices and Virtues! Some lovely songs on their! Though their first album is best! They played very good mix tonight!

I've gotta sleep now, exam at 9:30am

I'll have to give the new album a listen before Reading.
How'd the exam go? I started work at 7 :sad: just got home, went to pub after work for lunch :biggrin:
Original post by hobo06
James and mini already tried to get rid of me from this thread so I guess I'm a step towards being him

:sorry:

Did you check my spoiler on the last page? :tongue:
Reply 3126
Original post by minimus777
:sorry:

Did you check my spoiler on the last page? :tongue:

:colonhash:
I did, but the damage was already done :cry2:
Original post by hobo06
I'll have to give the new album a listen before Reading.
How'd the exam go? I started work at 7 :sad: just got home, went to pub after work for lunch :biggrin:

Do it :smile: some of the new songs blow my mind :smile:

Exam went okay I think, questions were a bitch, but my bull**** was intelligent sounding bull****! When I got home I had a nap then have been catching up on TV
Original post by hobo06
:colonhash:
I did, but the damage was already done :cry2:

:console:

How can i make it up? :frown:
Reply 3129
Do it :smile: some of the new songs blow my mind :smile:

Exam went okay I think, questions were a bitch, but my bull**** was intelligent sounding bull****! When I got home I had a nap then have been catching up on TV

I think bull**** is how I got through most of my exams! Especially when I got lazy during A2 when I got a girlfriend...
I feel like I just sat a maths exam, just done an application form for M&S management training scheme (since I seem to be getting nowhere with my own employer!) the online tests you have to do for it are ridiculous!

Original post by minimus777
:console:

How can i make it up? :frown:

It's difficult to answer that question with my wife present :p:
Original post by hobo06
I think bull**** is how I got through most of my exams! Especially when I got lazy during A2 when I got a girlfriend...
I feel like I just sat a maths exam, just done an application form for M&S management training scheme (since I seem to be getting nowhere with my own employer!) the online tests you have to do for it are ridiculous!

It's difficult to answer that question with my wife present :p:

My mum did the M&S management training scheme when she left uni, then she became a teacher, and now she is a housewife :ahee:

Only one more exam left for me...and it's sociology so it's gonna be 100% bull****!
Reply 3131
My mum did the M&S management training scheme when she left uni, then she became a teacher, and now she is a housewife :ahee:

Only one more exam left for me...and it's sociology so it's gonna be 100% bull****!

Sounds like the sort of thing I'd do the amount of times I change my mind about what I'm doing...the scheme must be perfect for me :biggrin:
Good luck with last exam, then it's summer/festival time! :awesome:
Original post by hobo06
Sounds like the sort of thing I'd do the amount of times I change my mind about what I'm doing...the scheme must be perfect for me :biggrin:
Good luck with last exam, then it's summer/festival time! :awesome:

Ha ha I've applied for volunteering at Reading so just waiting to hear back now!

Tickets are SO cheap lol!
Ha ha I've applied for volunteering at Reading so just waiting to hear back now!

Tickets are SO cheap lol!

Do you have to be like 18 to volunteer for festivals?
Original post by Willum Infanta
Do you have to be like 18 to volunteer for festivals?

Certain festivals yes.
He's not even nice to look at.

:getmecoat:
Reply 3137

That article is terribly written ('whole' instead of 'hole', 'Rudy will be character...', getting Robert Sheehan's surname wrong, 'who has since leaving Misfits has gone...') so much so I want to believe it's bull****. But it's probably true :sigh:
Original post by spacepirate-James
He's not even nice to look at.

:getmecoat:

This was my first thought.

And I don't think he has an irish accent either :unimpressed:
Original post by hobo06
That article is terribly written ('whole' instead of 'hole', 'Rudy will be character...', getting Robert Sheehan's surname wrong, 'who has since leaving Misfits has gone...') so much so I want to believe it's bull****. But it's probably true :sigh:

I love how Hobo notices all the technical writing mistakes and the lack of elegance in the article, like a true classy intellectual, whilst

This was my first thought.

And I don't think he has an irish accent either :unimpressed:

greeneyed and I are like "LULZ. HE IZ UGLY!" :ahee:

We so unrefined greeneyed... All we care about is shallowness.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending