The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4180

Spoiler

Reply 4181
Oh my gosh, there is a Glee thread. My life is complete.
/immediately goes to vote on this amazing, sparkly poll for Chris
Reply 4182
Or maybe I'll just stare at the poll and give my mental votes. That looks like it's going to work better. :biggrin:
Just found out the Dcriss tickets were only on presale for o2 customers and it started yesterday not today and all presale tickets have gone *sobs* oh my poor, poor life.

I'll be up at 9am tomorrow morning for the general sale and if I can't get them I'm going to kill someone.
Reply 4184
Wait, explain this to me please. D: There are Dcriss tickets? For what? Where?

Original post by Ambs
It's just because I have no shame, and I'm even more insane than you at times. To prove my point: you were joking last night, I wasn't :dontknow:

Oh, me me me me! I want to be everyone's partner in obsession!

How can you say his sunglasses are stupid? :eek3:

I'm sorry the position has been filled by a better candidate.

His sunglasses are stupid. They will no longer be considered stupid if I get tickets to see him tomorrow. They can't sell them all on the presale can they? :eek3:

I was not joking, if anyone wants to stay in a hotel with me overnight (not creepy at all) in London I'll be happy to oblige (only if I know you though, like if someone signs up to tsr just to ask to stay in a hotel with me I'll be ringing the police). I mentioned him doing a show in London to my mum and she actually looked like she could get on board with staying in going down with me (not to see the show, believe me I don't want her to see the weirdo fangirls I mix with).
Original post by Silvyen

Original post by Silvyen
Wait, explain this to me please. D: There are Dcriss tickets? For what? Where?

I'd tell you but I don't want anyone else to know about them, it gives me less chance of getting them.

http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/darren-criss-tickets

*begrudgingly gives link*
Original post by e hine e
Just found out the Dcriss tickets were only on presale for o2 customers and it started yesterday not today and all presale tickets have gone *sobs* oh my poor, poor life.

I'll be up at 9am tomorrow morning for the general sale and if I can't get them I'm going to kill someone.

I feel bad for being on o2 now!

Oh, and I love your new (well, I haven't seen it before) sig, some good gifs there :smile:
Reply 4188
I'd tell you but I don't want anyone else to know about them, it gives me less chance of getting them.

http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/darren-criss-tickets

*begrudgingly gives link*

XD I wish I could laugh evilly and snatch them from you, but I wouldn't be able to afford them either way!
I just want to gaze at the page and sigh very many sad, sad sighs.
Knowing his feet have touched British ground... that'll be enough for me. For now. <33
Original post by shinobi93

I feel bad for being on o2 now!

Oh, and I love your new (well, I haven't seen it before) sig, some good gifs there :smile:

Oh I had an o2 sim so could get on the presale it's just they've sold out! I didn't know they were up yesterday or I would've got them then *cry* mind you someone said they sold out quickly on tumblr.

DAMN HIS POPULARITY.

Thanks for the sig love :biggrin:
Reply 4190
I'm on o2!

I'm so annoyed that I can't go. :colonhash:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
I'm on o2!

I'm so annoyed that I can't go. :colonhash:

If o2 people have taken all the tickets when I had an o2 sim card and could register for pre sale tickets all yesterday but didn't know they were on sale yesterday I'm going to go mad. Another thing, it says on the 02 site they go on general sale at 9am tomorrow, on the livenation it says midday. WHODOIBELIEVE.
Reply 4192
If o2 people have taken all the tickets when I had an o2 sim card and could register for pre sale tickets all yesterday but didn't know they were on sale yesterday I'm going to go mad. Another thing, it says on the 02 site they go on general sale at 9am tomorrow, on the livenation it says midday. WHODOIBELIEVE.

Get online at 8am and sit refreshing the page until 1pm. Then you will know :ahee:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Get online at 8am and sit refreshing the page until 1pm. Then you will know :ahee:

This is exactly my plan :yep:
Reply 4194
I'm tempted to buy a ticket just in the hope of going..

BUT I NEED SOMEWHERE CHEAP TO STAY!!!

I can totally make my friend have his party on the weekend.. He actually suggested the weekend anyway.. Beside I wouldn't really want to miss the awesomeness that I have planned for him...

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
I'm tempted to buy a ticket just in the hope of going..

BUT I NEED SOMEWHERE CHEAP TO STAY!!!

I can totally make my friend have his party on the weekend.. He actually suggested the weekend anyway.. Beside I wouldn't really want to miss the awesomeness that I have planned for him...

Spoiler

I'd stay at travelodge if I went, that's where I usually stay for things (and by things I mean uni interviews).

Pass the parcel is an awesome game, can you believe I only realised a while ago though that teachers could totally fix it when we played in primary school by pausing the tape (yup, tapes) on the kid they wanted to get it. Now I know why I never won anything.

Ah, I remember the days when I used to have alcohol at all the kids' parties I went to.
Sorry for taking the topic away from just DCriss...

Spoiler

Reply 4197
*Got drunk when she was 4 months old... *

Oh, those were the days.... :daydreaming:
This is exactly my plan :yep:

Are you gonna order 2 tickets? Cause if you are and I don't get tickets because of my notorious bad luck and lack of Internet, could you hook a sister up? I can't believe I just said 'hook a sister up' in an actual conversation, I'm sorry! Can you hook a fellow Gleek up? :tongue: I'll do the same for you and Ambs! :tongue: I'm getting on the phone to my dad right now to guilt trip him into giving me debit card details and I'm going to roll up to the library with my laptop at 9am so I can get those tickets. I can revise while I wait for the tickets to go up! :awesome: If I don't get a ticket, I'm going to roll up in a pathetic ball and cry and forget to revise and it will be all Sky and Livenation's fault if I fail my exams and die. Yeah. I will die emotionally and my life will be over and I won't even get to see Darren! Once again, I hate Sky! I need a damn internet connection!

Sorry for taking the topic away from just DCriss...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest