The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust
Are you gonna order 2 tickets? Cause if you are and I don't get tickets because of my notorious bad luck and lack of Internet, could you hook a sister up? I can't believe I just said 'hook a sister up' in an actual conversation, I'm sorry! Can you hook a fellow Gleek up? :tongue: I'll do the same for you and Ambs! :tongue: I'm getting on the phone to my dad right now to guilt trip him into giving me debit card details and I'm going to roll up to the library with my laptop at 9am so I can get those tickets. I can revise while I wait for the tickets to go up! :awesome: If I don't get a ticket, I'm going to roll up in a pathetic ball and cry and forget to revise and it will be all Sky and Livenation's fault if I fail my exams and die. Yeah. I will die emotionally and my life will be over and I won't even get to see Darren! Once again, I hate Sky! I need a damn internet connection!

I am :biggrin: I hope the site doesn't crash and I hope they make tickets available. I'm so excited even though I don't know if I can get them and I don't know if I can go. How sad am I?

*feelin' so fly like a dcriss*
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
*Got drunk when she was 4 months old... *

Oh, those were the days.... :daydreaming:

:rofl: I've never been drunk, I'm stupid enough without needing alcohol to make me more so.

*sounding more and more like rachel berry every day*

*walks off in the sunset singing headband*
Reply 4202
Original post by e hine e
I'd stay at travelodge if I went, that's where I usually stay for things (and by things I mean uni interviews).

Covent Garden travelodge is a 7 minute walk away according to google maps..

But's it's £95.85 for a room on the 5th July.. :eek:
Original post by Hravan

Spoiler

Spoiler

You want to know who I love that isn't Kurt or Blaine or Santana? Lauren Zizes! She's amazing! I wish we could hear her sing a 'proper' song. I know What Guys Like doesn't count because you don't need to be able to sing to sing it! I also want to see Mike Chang sing 'cause apparently Harry can. Oh and I'd like to hear Tina actually finish a song! I Follow Rivers was good and once again, it was interrupted. Waaaah.
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

YOU WHAT? Looks like a park bench for me.
Reply 4205
:rofl: I've never been drunk, I'm stupid enough without needing alcohol to make me more so.

*sounding more and more like rachel berry every day*

*walks off in the sunset singing headband*

Apart from when I was 4 months old, I've never been drunk either... :tongue:

I do drink.. I just don't get drunk :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan

It's a conspiracy!
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

You want to know who I love that isn't Kurt or Blaine or Santana? Lauren Zizes! She's amazing! I wish we could hear her sing a 'proper' song. I know What Guys Like doesn't count because you don't need to be able to sing to sing it! I also want to see Mike Chang sing 'cause apparently Harry can. Oh and I'd like to hear Tina actually finish a song! I Follow Rivers was good and once again, it was interrupted. Waaaah.

If we're hoping for stuff at least hope for Will, woman. My mum hated I know what boys like, she kept saying 'why didn't they give her a proper song?'

I'm thinking of watching Duets.
Reply 4209
£30 for a dorm room in the Oxford Street YHA... That's also 7 minutes away from the Borderline....
Original post by Hravan
Apart from when I was 4 months old, I've never been drunk either... :tongue:

I do drink.. I just don't get drunk :biggrin:

I drink perry, it's like the only drink I like. My life is so ultra exciting :biggrin:

Original post by shinobi93

Spoiler

Do you know who wins prom king/queen? I can't remember if you were here for that.
Reply 4211
I drink perry, it's like the only drink I like. My life is so ultra exciting :biggrin:

I drink whiskey.

I actually have a hip flask I'm that cool... :cool:
Reply 4212
I'm sorry the position has been filled by a better candidate.

His sunglasses are stupid. They will no longer be considered stupid if I get tickets to see him tomorrow. They can't sell them all on the presale can they? :eek3:

I was not joking, if anyone wants to stay in a hotel with me overnight (not creepy at all) in London I'll be happy to oblige (only if I know you though, like if someone signs up to tsr just to ask to stay in a hotel with me I'll be ringing the police). I mentioned him doing a show in London to my mum and she actually looked like she could get on board with staying in going down with me (not to see the show, believe me I don't want her to see the weirdo fangirls I mix with).

Can I at least be part of the gang? Like fifth runner up or something?

Oh no, I hope they won't! How odd that they didn't announce it properly, I didn't see anything there about O2! I think they usually only put a limited amount on presale, but I'm still surprised they sold out that quickly.

Damn, I'd love to see someone sign up to share a room with me! Best compliment ever :tongue:

I would love that, but my financial situation is so deplorable and uncertain that I don't know if I'll be able to. And I need to be sure - I would rather not go at all than be the person who says yes and then cancels, if you know what I mean :frown: I haven't spoken to my parents today, otherwise I could've asked them if I could have my birthday money a bit earlier.

Oi, where you talking about me there? :tongue: I can pretend to be very mature when I put some effort into it!

Do you know who wins prom king/queen? I can't remember if you were here for that.

I wasn't around for that, I was avoiding all spoilers in here at that point, but read spoilers earlier so I think I know. But I could have read the wrong ones :s-smilie:

Edit: Went back and searched the thread, it was who I'd read.

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hravan
I drink whiskey.

I actually have a hip flask I'm that cool... :cool:

I drink whiskey too! My friends all scorn me for it :colondollar:
Reply 4215
Oh bugger... All the private rooms in the Oxford Street YHA have gone. :colonhash:

There's ones available in the St Paul's YHA but that's a 30 minute walk.. But a four bed room is £67 which works out as £16.75 each....
Reply 4216
Original post by shinobi93
Sorry for taking the topic away from just DCriss...

Spoiler

Sorry for turning every conversation a DCriss one :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan
*Got drunk when she was 4 months old... *

Oh, those were the days.... :daydreaming:

That's hardcore! :shock: :tongue: I hardly ever get drunk; I don't drink alcohol all that often, and when I do it takes a ridiculous amount for me to feel anything. The only times I ever got drunk is when I went out with friends from the US, actually - they always refuse to let me pay, and I can't afford getting drunk :tongue:
Original post by Ambs
Sorry for turning every conversation a DCriss one :redface:

Spoiler

I'm happy with the conversations turning into DCriss ones :biggrin: especially as the past few days my friends and I have been doing that a lot, as we keep remembering we're going to Glee Live (but spending all of our money in the process :frown: )

Original post by Ambs
Can I at least be part of the gang? Like fifth runner up or something?

Oh no, I hope they won't! How odd that they didn't announce it properly, I didn't see anything there about O2! I think they usually only put a limited amount on presale, but I'm still surprised they sold out that quickly.

Damn, I'd love to see someone sign up to share a room with me! Best compliment ever :tongue:

I would love that, but my financial situation is so deplorable and uncertain that I don't know if I'll be able to. And I need to be sure - I would rather not go at all than be the person who says yes and then cancels, if you know what I mean :frown: I haven't spoken to my parents today, otherwise I could've asked them if I could have my birthday money a bit earlier.

Oi, where you talking about me there? :tongue: I can pretend to be very mature when I put some effort into it!

BiB: er, how bout no?

I know, why didn't they accounce it? People on tumblr are mad because a lot of americans have bought tickets when he plays solo shows there all the time and this is his only one in Europe.

I was talking about you, yes :yep:
Reply 4219
Anyhoo.. I seriously need a cigarette and I've got to go vote as soon as possible because Morrisons closes at 9pm and I want to go there after I've voted...

Will be back later...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending