Doesn't matter. Found it :gah:

I absolutely love it when that kicks in :teeth:
Reply 1381
Original post by SirMasterKey
This one? (Plus the rant)

:yep: and kudos on the rant :coma:
Reply 1382
Someone on YouTube

18 people: I'm sorry sir, you mentioned a mistake?

Doctor: Oh, big big mistake. Really huge. Didn't anyone ever tell you there's one thing you never dislike on Youtube. If you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow? there's one thing you never EVER dislike on Youtube.

18 people: And what would that be, sir?

Doctor:......Me.

:rofl2:
Original post by Mess.
:yep: and kudos on the rant :coma:

I Am The Doctor is Murray Gold at his best. I like the album version you posted (and I listened to earlier, I'm listening to the entire series 5 soundtrack right now, because I'm cool, like a fez. :cool:) but the Prom version is much better as it has the rant in plus it's longer!
Reply 1384
Here it is!

Apparently it's called 'Death of The Doctor'
Reply 1385
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
What's a ligth?

Never noticed that- or perhaps I did and then I forgot about it :ninja: (I didn't make that btw)

Original post by Aula
You don't know because you've had to forget about it.

:biggrin:
God I love that piece of music <3
Reply 1387
wow, just makes me want to run :biggrin: and what could be better than a whole lot of running :P
Original post by LastLordofTime
God I love that piece of music <3

Same, this isn't the 3rd consecutive time in a row that I've listened to it. :ninja:

I love almost all of Murray Gold's Dr Who music. :coma:
Amy's theme is also brilliant.

Is it just me or does it sound different from the theme used in series 5?
(edited 12 years ago)
This makes the Silence a lot scarier than the ones in the series.

Spoiler

Same, this isn't the 3rd consecutive time in a row that I've listened to it. :ninja:

I love almost all of Murray Gold's Dr Who music. :coma:

Indeed, a large majority of the music is just awesome. There are a few I don't quite enjoy as much, but I wouldn't say there's anything bad in there. Just less awesome stuff.

I wish I could listen to more right now, but I'm finishing up editing something v_v
Reply 1392
*Must resist urge to download soundtracks*

I wish my job paid me more...
Original post by sleekchic
This makes the Silence a lot scarier than the ones in the series.

Spoiler

You mean even MORE scarier :eek:
Since you are all doing songs, whats the one when the Doctor flies off in the Pandorica to make Big Bang 2?
Reply 1394
Does anybody else hope to see a bit more 'colour' in the next 'big bad'. Rather than a whole race of evil aliens, just a new set of aliens with a rebel group, a rebel group with a very dangerous cause though.

It is just seems a bit lacklustre having whole races painted as good or evil. Except humans, we get the full range :h:
Just found Murray Gold on spotify so I'll be listening to that for a while. :biggrin:
Reply 1396

Some point in this?
Original post by sleekchic
Amy's theme is also brilliant.

Is it just me or does it sound different from the theme used in series 5?

My joint favourite with I Am The Doctor. :love:

That version is extended that the album version for S5 but I couldn't tell you if any different in S6 as I can't remember where it was in the opening two parter.
Original post by Mess.

Some point in this?

That liteally is a suite. On the album, most of the second disk is dedicated to TPO and TBB. 18/31 tracks are from it. It has the single most pieces of music on it. Some episodes, mainly before Vincent and the Doctor only have a couple of pieces.
My joint favourite with I Am The Doctor. :love:

That version is extended that the album version for S5 but I couldn't tell you if any different in S6 as I can't remember where it was in the opening two parter.

I think this is the one from series 5 I was referring to. It's different from the Amy's theme I posted above. It's from the scene with the apple when the Doctor tries to convince Amy's it him. http://open.spotify.com/track/2JOMf2ztLJCOFI6xhlYA2o

Latest

Trending

Trending