The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shinobi93
I'm happy with the conversations turning into DCriss ones :biggrin: especially as the past few days my friends and I have been doing that a lot, as we keep remembering we're going to Glee Live (but spending all of our money in the process :frown: )

You are only allowed to mention Glee live if I get dcriss tickets tomorrow. Thank you.
Reply 4221
BTW

I will happily share a room with any of you guys in London to see DCriss... :biggrin:
Original post by e hine e
You are only allowed to mention Glee live if I get dcriss tickets tomorrow. Thank you.

I'm sorry, I'm mentally willing you to get tickets :smile:
BiB: er, how bout no?

I know, why didn't they accounce it? People on tumblr are mad because a lot of americans have bought tickets when he plays solo shows there all the time and this is his only one in Europe.

I was talking about you, yes :yep:

What the hell Americans?? That's actually got on my nerves! They can see Darren at one of his numerous shows and we can't! So are they planning on flying here or something? :rolleyes: Why can't they let US have one damn show!

I'm so upset! I can't even make a frigging livenations account because it keeps saying 'error' at the very end. If I don't get those tickets... *growls*
Reply 4224
Original post by shinobi93
I'm happy with the conversations turning into DCriss ones :biggrin: especially as the past few days my friends and I have been doing that a lot, as we keep remembering we're going to Glee Live (but spending all of our money in the process :frown: )

Yes, I know that feeling! I have been looking for a hotel, but I'm too posh for the hotels I can actually afford :tongue: If anyone has any suggestions, please send them my way! My one and only criterion is cleanliness!

BiB: er, how bout no?

I know, why didn't they accounce it? People on tumblr are mad because a lot of americans have bought tickets when he plays solo shows there all the time and this is his only one in Europe.

I was talking about you, yes :yep:

That's so unfair! And are they coming all the way to the UK to see him? That's just insane!

But... I wouldn't be fangirling at all! He won't marry a fangirl, remember? :ninja:
Reply 4225
Nobody want to stay with me in London? :sad:

It's OK, I know I haven't been in this thread for long :tongue:
It just let me sign up! Yes! Do you know if you can add card details to your livenation account before ticket buying tomorrow? My mother has serious issues. Keeps saying that I'm not going to get tickets and that Darren's going to die or my tickets won't arrive. Like what the hell? I'm trying to find customer services' phone number so I can order tickets by phone. I don't trust the Internet after the MJ fiasco. I'm even going to borrow my sister's laptop because mine is too slow. I'm dedicated!
Reply 4227
Live nation is saying that tickets are sold out!!! :afraid:
Reply 4228
Ah.. Ok panic over.. That was the presale tickets :redface:
Original post by Hravan

I'd stay with you if I didn't already live in London! :console: :tongue:

Did anyone here watch Catfish on More 4 a few days ago? 'Cause I'm seriously wary about my internet friendships after watching that! I know you guys are cool cause you're Gleeks and Gleeks can't ever be weird crazy people.
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan

At this point, I'll stay with anyone :p: Beats being alone on my park bench. Unless someone wants to stay on a park bench with me?

I'm still trying to get my mum to go down to London with me for a few days though. I've never stayed in London, the most I've done there is cross from Kings Cross to Euston station.
Hello I am rubbish and only posted a couple of times (about Darren Criss) but just thought I'd say that I'm going to see Glee Live in London 28th June eeek! Who else is going? Also am trying my bestest to get to his own show, am planning it now actually, does anyone have a treasured ticket for that? I LOVE HIM I'M SO EXCITED :biggrin:
Original post by diamonddust

What the hell Americans?? That's actually got on my nerves! They can see Darren at one of his numerous shows and we can't! So are they planning on flying here or something? :rolleyes: Why can't they let US have one damn show!

I'm so upset! I can't even make a frigging livenations account because it keeps saying 'error' at the very end. If I don't get those tickets... *growls*

It's annoyed me too, I think maybe they'll be on holiday here already or incorprate a holiday into it but he's doing shows there all the damn time. If I was in the US I'd have seen him live, seen him at Paley fest, gone to his book signing...all sorts of things by now.
Original post by Hravan
Ah.. Ok panic over.. That was the presale tickets :redface:

I had that panic too! What time do tickets go on sale tomorrow?
Reply 4234
It just let me sign up! Yes! Do you know if you can add card details to your livenation account before ticket buying tomorrow?

I don't think you can.. :sad:

I'm searching now...
Original post by hayheyley

I just got back to hogwarts in my head and suddenly thought CANYOUIMAGINEIFHESANGTHATLIVEHEMIGHTNOTBECAUSEITLOOKSLIKEACOOLVENUEBUTIFTHERESALOTOFFANGIRLSTHERESCREAMINGFORITHEMIGHT.
Reply 4236
At this point, I'll stay with anyone :p: Beats being alone on my park bench. Unless someone wants to stay on a park bench with me?

I'm still trying to get my mum to go down to London with me for a few days though. I've never stayed in London, the most I've done there is cross from Kings Cross to Euston station.

YAY! :woo:

I've been to London with my friends before (no parents :tongue: ) when I was 16 (OK, two days before my 17th birthday) and went a year ago with my sister... Both times were to see Lord of the Rings things :colondollar: Been a good few times with my mother as well..
But yeah, I'm pretty confident with being in London.. Which is strange because Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool scare the hell out of me :afraid:. (I'm a country bumpkin :tongue: )

I like London :colone:
I had that panic too! What time do tickets go on sale tomorrow?

Either 9 or 12, the site doesn't seem to know itself.
Reply 4238
Original post by Hravan

If I knew for sure if I'll be going I would love to! Perhaps all the cool people going should stay at the same hotel or something and hit the city after the concert? :biggrin:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
YAY! :woo:

I've been to London with my friends before (no parents :tongue: ) when I was 16 (OK, two days before my 17th birthday) and went a year ago with my sister... Both times were to see Lord of the Rings things :colondollar: Been a good few times with my mother as well..
But yeah, I'm pretty confident with being in London.. Which is strange because Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool scare the hell out of me :afraid:. (I'm a country bumpkin :tongue: )

I like London :colone:

I loved the feel of London walking down that one street, it kind of reminded me of Sheffield (which is a city I can cope with...Manchester irritates me, I remember going there when I was younger a lot and it was such a weird, huge ass city).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending