The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Hey, I would go on a DCriss hunt afterwards as well...

A super sneaky ninja hunt... :ninja:

People have just put the idea of actually meeting him in my head *faints* I was just getting used to being in the same room as him. You can't do this to meee.
Reply 4261
Original post by Hravan
Hey, I would go on a DCriss hunt afterwards as well...

A super sneaky ninja hunt... :ninja:

Whenever he looks over his shoulder that night he'll see the same set of girls just lounging about... :ninja:
Reply 4262
Original post by e hine e
People have just put the idea of actually meeting him in my head *faints* I was just getting used to being in the same room as him. You can't do this to meee.

We're going to find him and we're going to get him to kiss our cheeks...

(If somebody I know can get Tim Minchin to do that, we can get DCriss to do it :ninja: )
Reply 4263
Found a room for £60 for the night near to the Borderline...
Original post by Ambs
Whenever he looks over his shoulder that night he'll see the same set of girls just lounging about... :ninja:

LOL! Then he'll *have* to talk to us to diffuse the awkwardness! :awesome:

Original post by Hravan

(If somebody I know can get Tim Minchin to do that, we can get DCriss to do it :ninja: )

Wait, you're mentioning Darren kisses now? I'd go all 13 year old fangirl and not wash my cheek for weeks! :laugh:
Reply 4265
Original post by diamonddust

Wait, you're mentioning Darren kisses now? I'd go all 13 year old fangirl and not wash my cheek for weeks! :laugh:

Hello? That's the plan! :ahee:
Reply 4266

I think he doesn't realise exactly how famous he is (if he did he would have gone for a bigger venue!), so I don't think it would be *that* difficult to meet him. When normal celebrities go out, they get security to make sure nobody harasses them - he tweets about it :tongue:
Reply 4267
Original post by Ambs
I think he doesn't realise exactly how famous he is (if he did he would have gone for a bigger venue!), so I don't think it would be *that* difficult to meet him. When normal celebrities go out, they get security to make sure nobody harasses them - he tweets about it :tongue:

You have just convinced me to stop worried about the money and go see him!

Yep, I'm going! :woo:

Need to set my alarm for 7am so I can wake up for tickets...
Reply 4268
Original post by diamonddust
LOL! Then he'll *have* to talk to us to diffuse the awkwardness! :awesome:

DCriss: I'm sorry but... Are you guys following me?
We: Whatever gave you that idea? :teehee: :ahee::flutter: :awesome:
Reply 4269
Found a dorm room for £16 an 11 minute walk away from the Borderline and opposite the British Museum!!!

For the details..

12 bed mixed sex dorm room: £16
10 bed mixed sex dorm room: £17
8 bed mixed sex dorm room: £18
Private twin room with ensuite: £35 (each)
Original post by Ambs

Original post by Hravan

I totally approve of the creepy direction this thread is going in. I feel it's awakened a little stalker in each of us (not that some of you needed much awakening by the sounds of things).
Reply 4271
Original post by Hravan
You have just convinced me to stop worried about the money and go see him!

Yep, I'm going! :woo:

Need to set my alarm for 7am so I can wake up for tickets...

Huzzah! :biggrin: It's true that it'll be expensive, but let's be honest: there's no way you'll end up regretting it!

I want to go so badly it hurts! dskighkisdghs!
Reply 4272
I totally approve of the creepy direction this thread is going in. I feel it's awakened a little stalker in each of us (not that some of you needed much awakening by the sounds of things).

Heck, I would have gone and stalked Howard Shore around London (even though I did get a photograph with him and his autograph at the royal albert hall) but I was with my sister so couldn't. :sad:
Someone just found out about prom king and queen and put it on tumblr like it was BRAND NEW INFORMATION. Funny.
Reply 4274
Original post by Hravan
Found a dorm room for £16 an 11 minute walk away from the Borderline and opposite the British Museum!!!

For the details..

12 bed mixed sex dorm room: £16
10 bed mixed sex dorm room: £17
8 bed mixed sex dorm room: £18
Private twin room with ensuite: £35 (each)

Wow, that's pretty reasonable! Which one is it?

BiB: a few weeks ago we'd be like this about once or twice a week, but now it's every single day :biggrin:

My inner stalker is always wide awake!
Reply 4275
Original post by Ambs
Huzzah! :biggrin: It's true that it'll be expensive, but let's be honest: there's no way you'll end up regretting it!

I want to go so badly it hurts! dskighkisdghs!

Let me cost this out...

£25 for the ticket..

£25 return train ticket (advance fares.. If I want a normal return it's £51)

£16 for the room if I do go for the dorm..

£10 for the tube..

£20 for food..

So that adds up as... £96...

Considering that when I went to London for my 17th birthday I spent close to £400 it's not that bad.... :colondollar:
Reply 4276
Original post by Ambs
Wow, that's pretty reasonable! Which one is it?

Astor Museum Inn..

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Astor-Museum-Inn/London/520
Reply 4277
er...thanks...going by your name you like this song?

They're a person who was temporarily banned so they could do exam revision but has come back to TSR on that new account purely to plug Judas... :tongue:
Original post by Judas_

Original post by Judas_
Yeah I think everyone likes it.

Duly reported.

And, just so you know, I tend to hate Lady Gaga videos so haven't watched it. Or, in fact heard the whole song but...

back on topic. Stalking Darren Criss.
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
They're a person who was temporarily banned so they could do exam revision but has come back to TSR on that new account purely to plug Judas... :tongue:

:rofl: I find it hilarious that someone would sit and spam a lady gaga video :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending