The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4280
Original post by e hine e
:rofl: I find it hilarious that someone would sit and spam a lady gaga video :biggrin:

Yeah I know.. :lol:

I mean I do love Lady Gaga but I keep that to the Lady Gaga thread..

Ooo.. look our reporting of the posts worked! :woo:

And now back to Glee!
Reply 4281
Original post by Hravan
Let me cost this out...

£25 for the ticket..

£25 return train ticket (advance fares.. If I want a normal return it's £51)

£16 for the room if I do go for the dorm..

£10 for the tube..

£20 for food..

So that adds up as... £96...

Considering that when I went to London for my 17th birthday I spent close to £400 it's not that bad.... :colondollar:

I never make such sensible calculations. I just think 'about £20 for the ticket plus not too much for the hotel = ... affordable!' :awesome: And that's why I'm broke all the time. You forgot the booze though, add another few pounds for that! :tongue:

Wow, that must have been some epic party! My 17th birthday party involved all my nieces and nephews and a birthday cake :sad:
Reply 4282
Original post by Ambs
I never make such sensible calculations. I just think 'about £20 for the ticket plus not too much for the hotel = ... affordable!' :awesome: And that's why I'm broke all the time. You forgot the booze though, add another few pounds for that! :tongue:

Wow, that must have been some epic party! My 17th birthday party involved all my nieces and nephews and a birthday cake :sad:

If I remember correctly.. It was £40 for two nights in the YHA (shared a private room with my 2 friends), £25 return for national express, £18 for the ticket for Lord of the Rings the musical (yes, there was one and I saw it twice! :colone: ), £20 for the Spamalot ticket... £10 for two day tube tickets..

And the rest went on food and shopping :colone:

OK, say £150 in total to see DCriss with whiskey included....
Oh, I forgot if I do go to London I NEED to see a musical. Looks like I'll be there 2 nights then....
Reply 4284
Oh, I forgot if I do go to London I NEED to see a musical. Looks like I'll be there 2 nights then....

Oh don't say that! Now I'm thinking I should see a musical as well!
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Oh don't say that! Now I'm thinking I should see a musical as well!

I really want to see Wicked or something like that...I'd probably go see something childish like the wizard of oz though (I happen to like Danielle who won that competition to be Dorothy).
Reply 4286
Original post by Hravan
If I remember correctly.. It was £40 for two nights in the YHA (shared a private room with my 2 friends), £25 return for national express, £18 for the ticket for Lord of the Rings the musical (yes, there was one and I saw it twice! :colone: ), £20 for the Spamalot ticket... £10 for two day tube tickets..

And the rest went on food and shopping :colone:

OK, say £150 in total to see DCriss with whiskey included....

Oh, that's a lot less extravagant than what I was hoping for :tongue: There was a Lord of the Rings musical?? :eek3: I'm a LotR freak, just so everyone knows! :woo:

That sounds about correct, yes - we'll have to do quite a few bars before we find him :ninja:

I need to stop talking about this trip as if I'll be a part of it :s-smilie: :frown:
Reply 4287
I really want to see Wicked or something like that...I'd probably go see something childish like the wizard of oz though (I happen to like Danielle who won that competition to be Dorothy).

I think I'm the only person in this thread who never went to see a musical :redface: I'd love to, but I never had the opportunity.
Reply 4288
*ahem*

Interrupting this broadcast with a LotR moment. Normal Glee will resume as soon as possible.

Spoiler

And now, returning to Glee...
Reply 4289
Now I really want to go see the Lion King musical on the 6th July and travel back on the 7th..

I was supposed to be seeing the lion king musical back in 2008 after seeing the LotR musical for the second time (first time was for my 17th birthday) but there was an emergency at home so we had to get back ASAP and so we missed the Lion King...

So very tempting...
Reply 4290
Original post by Hravan
*ahem*

Interrupting this broadcast with a LotR moment. Normal Glee will resume as soon as possible.

Spoiler

And now, returning to Glee...

Spoiler

Yes, back to Glee. Or DCriss, actually :tongue:
Reply 4291
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Yes, back to Glee. Or DCriss, actually :tongue:

Spoiler

Yes.. So how are we going to persuade DCriss to kiss us? :ninja:
Reply 4292
Disaster!!!

I've been sitting here for the past hour thinking about the bar of Galaxy that's on my shelf in the fridge (it had half melted in my bag so I put it in there..)
So, really, really craving it...
It's been stolen by a flatmate. :colonhash:

:cry:
Reply 4293
Original post by Hravan

Spoiler

Yes.. So how are we going to persuade DCriss to kiss us? :ninja:

Spoiler

Shouldn't be too difficult. First we try our natural charm, which should do the trick. If for some odd reason it doesn't we spike his drink :yep:
Reply 4294
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

Shouldn't be too difficult. First we try our natural charm, which should do the trick. If for some odd reason it doesn't we spike his drink :yep:

Sounds like a plan! :biggrin: :ninja:
Reply 4295
Original post by Hravan

Spoiler

Sounds like a plan! :biggrin: :ninja:

It's finally back! Both TSR and Twitter stopped working for me for over half an hour, I didn't know what to do with myself!

Spoiler

Strangely enough I don't even have experience in raping celebrities, it just comes to me naturally :dontknow:
So I did just listen to one (two) prom song...no not the one...or two you're thinking. I'm on my phone and can't be bothered tying out spoilers so will be vague. I imagined a certain scene to it and it was beautiful. And the other one I didn't listen to, all I can say is why will they never be together?
Operation Get Darren Criss Tickets is a go
I'm dressed and listening to Don't You as a good luck charm!
Original post by diamonddust

Original post by diamonddust
Operation Get Darren Criss Tickets is a go
I'm dressed and listening to Don't You as a good luck charm!

:rofl: I've decided probably not to try for them...just arranging accommodation and travel will be such a pest. I'm still holding out for him announcing a spur of the moment trip up here to Sheffield :biggrin:

Chances=0 of that happening but never mind...
I'm so confused. I think the tickets are out at 12... Livenation keeps turning into ticketmaster!

Quick Reply

Latest