The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
:rofl: I've decided probably not to try for them...just arranging accommodation and travel will be such a pest. I'm still holding out for him announcing a spur of the moment trip up here to Sheffield :biggrin:

Chances=0 of that happening but never mind...

:sad: if you aren't going and Ambs aren't going, I wonder if it's worth going! Fingerling on your own isn't fun!
Hravan- are you going? I'll only get tickets if someone cool from here is!
Edit: FINGERLING??? Whaaa? My iPhone's predictive text is perverse! I meant FANGIRLING! :rofl:
Original post by diamonddust

:sad: if you aren't going and Ambs aren't going, I wonder if it's worth going! Fingerling on your own isn't fun!
Hravan- are you going? I'll only get tickets if someone cool from here is!

*screencaps wondrous typo*
*screencaps wondrous typo*

Hmmph.

Noooo! Just realised my lesson runs until 12:20. Tickets will be sold out by then. What do I dooooo??? My exam is so close but that's never stopped me from missing RS before! And I know what we're doing in lesson and I'm doing the homework now... but... screw it. I need Darren Criss tickets! I'll cry if I don't get them and end up missing my lesson! :colone:

Hmmph.

Noooo! Just realised my lesson runs until 12:20. Tickets will be sold out by then. What do I dooooo??? My exam is so close but that's never stopped me from missing RS before! And I know what we're doing in lesson and I'm doing the homework now... but... screw it. I need Darren Criss tickets! I'll cry if I don't get them and end up missing my lesson! :colone:

:rofl: I'd get one for you but do you know when they tend to send them out? Is it in time to send them on to someone?
I'm just so happy

Spoiler

I love when kummers respond to my klaine posts on tumblr. Gives me a sense of pride and achievement...currently wondering whether a gif of the kliss would be a reasonable or cruel response...
I love when kummers respond to my klaine posts on tumblr. Gives me a sense of pride and achievement...currently wondering whether a gif of the kliss would be a reasonable or cruel response...

A gif of the Kliss can never be anything other than reasonable! :biggrin:
What did the Kummers (ewww...) say?
And thanks for offering lovely! I have no idea when they send them out. :erm: WHYyy can't you gooo? I'll stay on the park bench with you! :laugh:

A gif of the Kliss can never be anything other than reasonable! :biggrin:
What did the Kummers (ewww...) say?
And thanks for offering lovely! I have no idea when they send them out. :erm: WHYyy can't you gooo? I'll stay on the park bench with you! :laugh:

I just said how I wanted

Spoiler

I'd love to go but I think I'd have too many problems setting it all up :frown:
Has anyone else listened to the songs? I listened to

Spoiler

and now...spoilered because it's about university accommodation

Spoiler

Okay, ignore my last comment. I love the song in HQ :woo:
I just had a mini heart attack with I logged onto ticketmaster and saw 'on sale' on Darren's page. The tickets still aren't up!
Okay, ignore my last comment. I love the song in HQ :woo:

I'm so happy it's been leaked! I've been listening to the Kate Nash version since I heard he'd be singing it!
Has anyone else listened to the songs? I listened to

Spoiler

and now...spoilered because it's about university accommodation

Spoiler

You should have heard my mum when I was watching EastEnders and Chryed were on. 'Which one's the man and which one's the woman?' I was like :facepalm: Do you know how ignorant you are? They're both men. Then she started talking about how when lesbians were together one always dressed like a man and one always dressed like a woman and I was like just stop talking!

I'm so happy it's been leaked! I've been listening to the Kate Nash version since I heard he'd be singing it!

I love the Kate Nash version :woo: I also love

Spoiler

3 minutes! Arrgh!
You should have heard my mum when I was watching EastEnders and Chryed were on. 'Which one's the man and which one's the woman?' I was like :facepalm: Do you know how ignorant you are? They're both men. Then she started talking about how when lesbians were together one always dressed like a man and one always dressed like a woman and I was like just stop talking!

My mum used to be the same but she's got better recently. I think Coronation Street helped her. I never thought I'd praise that show :s-smilie: While watching it I usually sit and complain about every storyline and character.
I love the Kate Nash version :woo: I also love

Spoiler

Spoiler

12:01 and tickets still aren't up!
****** captcha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending