The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Ugh. I hate ticketmaster. They keep saying they can't find tickets!
Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available.

:mad:
Original post by diamonddust

Ugh. I hate ticketmaster. They keep saying they can't find tickets!

I think they must have sold out, which is unfair if they sold out just on the presale. They can't just release tickets to certain people!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by e hine e
I think they must have sold out, which is unfair if they sold out just on the presale. They can't just release tickets to certain people!!

They're only meant to release a few tickets in the presale.:angry:
I just tried to call them and they say they can't take my call because all the agents are busy and disconnected me! I'm so pissed!
There is a rumoured concert at the same venue for the 6th apparently...not confirmed...
Reply 4326
No tickets??! It would be so unfair if they sold them all in the presale!

Don't worry diamonddust; if you manage to get tickets and it turns out nobody from TSR is going I'll make sure to be there. I'll rob a bank, I'll stay up all night to avoid hotel costs, I'll find a way :tongue:

@ e hine e:

Spoiler

There is a rumoured concert at the same venue for the 6th apparently...not confirmed...

Hope so! I seriously can't believe they sold all the tickets in the pre sale!
Original post by Ambs
No tickets??! It would be so unfair if they sold them all in the presale!

Don't worry diamonddust; if you manage to get tickets and it turns out nobody from TSR is going I'll make sure to be there. I'll rob a bank, I'll stay up all night to avoid hotel costs, I'll find a way :tongue:

@ e hine e:

Spoiler

Aw Ambs! :love:
By the time I got through to ticketmaster (12:20) the tickets were all gone. :sad: But I'd been on ticketmaster from 10 to 12 and by the time I'd got through their stupid system they'd said they couldn't find tickets and the tickets were released at 12:02 and I'd got through for the first time at 12:04 and I'm sorry, the fanbase is huge but it's not THAT huge! There's no way the tickets would sell in 2 minutes. They must have sold loads last night which is just unfair! Especially as I'm
actually on O2! See, this is why I hate ticketmaster! I can't read their stupid capethca fake word things and entering it and going through their stupid servers tales forever and I never get tickets from them for anything! Grrrr!
Sorry for the ranting guys! On an on topic note...I can't wait for Monday and Tuesday!
Aw Ambs! :love:
By the time I got through to ticketmaster (12:20) the tickets were all gone. :sad: But I'd been on ticketmaster from 10 to 12 and by the time I'd got through their stupid system they'd said they couldn't find tickets and the tickets were released at 12:02 and I'd got through for the first time at 12:04 and I'm sorry, the fanbase is huge but it's not THAT huge! There's no way the tickets would sell in 2 minutes. They must have sold loads last night which is just unfair! Especially as I'm
actually on O2! See, this is why I hate ticketmaster! I can't read their stupid capethca fake word things and entering it and going through their stupid servers tales forever and I never get tickets from them for anything! Grrrr!

:sad: they were gone for me too and I got on almost immediately at 12. Plus I managed to read the words correctly which is a first.

Sorry for the ranting guys! On an on topic note...I can't wait for Monday and Tuesday!

Neither can I :woo: It's Friday already!!

Gotta get down on Friday :ninja:
They added another show that day too and the tickets for that are all gone. I smell a rat...or several.
If they keep adding shows, which I think they'll add at least a few more because of the demand, my hope for him deciding to play a venue up here is just going to keep rising.
Reply 4333
I didn't get a ticket :sigh:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
I didn't get a ticket :sigh:

No one did apart from selected wizards (I figure they must be magic) on tumblr. A lot of disappointed people are on tumblr at the moment. I bet he'll add more shows though. I have my eyes and emails open :biggrin:

*waits patiently*
I can't stop singing

Spoiler

OMG guys, I'm a sniffling mess. Someone posted acapella versions of the songs Klainers care about from BTW and I don't know if I'm crying more at Chris' perfect perfect voice or the gorgeousness of Darren singing

Spoiler

. I can't link because of my iPhone but they're on the Kurt/Blaine liejournal page.
Reply 4337
No one did apart from selected wizards (I figure they must be magic) on tumblr. A lot of disappointed people are on tumblr at the moment. I bet he'll add more shows though. I have my eyes and emails open :biggrin:

*waits patiently*

Let me know please? Pretty please? :puppyeyes:

I've got to go out for the next few hours.. I bloody well hope they don't decide to do anything while I'm out... :colonhash:
I can't stop singing

Spoiler

Spoiler

Have you got a link for that song? I can't find it and it's so catchy!

I'm watching Brokeback Mountain for the first time! I keep feeling sad at seeing Heath Ledger. :frown:
Original post by Hravan
Let me know please? Pretty please? :puppyeyes:

I've got to go out for the next few hours.. I bloody well hope they don't decide to do anything while I'm out... :colonhash:

I seriously need tickets! *hopes*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending