The Student Room Group

what do you think of while giving head?

Scroll to see replies

At first it's all like o0o I'm gonna do this and this and he'll love this. 5 mins in I'm like ahhh my lips are hurting, it's too big!
Original post by philbphil
wear knee pads? :wink:

I'll make sure and put some knee pads in my bag for the next spontaneous blowjob I decide to give my boyfriend. Can picture it now

"hold on a minute while I put my kneepads on"

Lol. :tongue:
Reply 102
Original post by SomethingBLUE
Hey, thinking about it and moaning about it are two different things :tongue:. I still do it, don't i? And no, i don't get the vagina thing either. Though guys i've been with have always wanted to do it. We just don't see the same attraction to vagina as they do :tongue:

they are boys. they can always be found at the piss end of things. its what they think on after all. :P
Reply 103
Original post by ArtemisRose
I'll make sure and put some knee pads in my bag for the next spontaneous blowjob I decide to give my boyfriend. Can picture it now

"hold on a minute while I put my kneepads on"

Lol. :tongue:

You could go for a bike ride together an wear knee pads for that and just dont take them off when you get back? It's really sexy when a girl doesn't take her knepads off lol
Reply 104
Hurry upp.. My jaw hurts... Hahahaha I can see up his nose! Eww bogie.
Original post by nosbornais
i recite keats.

pretentious even when performing fellatio.
Usually something like this:

"Om nom nom nom nom"
Reply 107
How is he feeling now? Is he satisfied, going crazy for me,or what? My thoughts would be like these.
It is a turn on, but mostly focusing on my technique and his responses.
My jaw hurts.
Reply 110
Original post by *Dreaming*
My jaw hurts.

you give head :hmmm: here was me thinking you were anti most things sexual
Original post by Anonymous
Relax gag-reflex, just relaaax...God dammit gag-reflex, why do you always have to let me down! Back to the ole mouth-and-hands way of doing things...I hope he didn't notice I almost vomited on his penis.

Squeeze your left thumb whilst doing it.

You're welcome :wink:
If he Pees, I ain't drinking it
Original post by dmz
you give head :hmmm: here was me thinking you were anti most things sexual

.....where did you get that idea
Original post by goddogit
what's on your head while youre giving head?

is it just performance that your thinking of or do you actually enjoy doing it??

I read the titles of all the books on my shelf over and over again....not even kidding. I have to be facing that particular way so I can amuse myself
Is it wrong that the girls responses from this thread turned me on?

Suppose its better than the lads responses turning me on...
Original post by M&Ms
i think you should stop moaning about it. it gives him pleasure and if we went pleasure we need to give it to them. i hardly expect most guys paticullary want our vagina in their faces all the time.

I love going down on a woman, I could do it for hours.
Reply 117
Original post by lazy smurf
I love going down on a woman, I could do it for hours.

I have done it for hours :sexface:
I'm under the impression most men, myself included, love giving oral to a woman.

Apparently my long tongue goes down well (excuse the pun)
Reply 119
Original post by *Dreaming*
.....where did you get that idea

couple of posts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending