The Student Room Group

what do you think of while giving head?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lexi99

[QUOTE=Lexi99;30797765then kiss meme aperformance, if im doing it right, if he's enjoying it, and loving how much pleasure i can give him and how much control i have by doing such a simple thing

Well said and will he then kiss me afterward ???
Giraffes
Bananas!
Original post by Pink Bullets
Certainly? It would certainly surprise me if I didn't get a kiss. But then, I don't date prudes.

Good girl

/pat
Reply 124
I think about everything. one time I put together a shopping list in my head
'Wow, didn't realise my jaw can click in and out of place like that'
'Why is this taking so long, I hope he's not postponing by thinking of granny boobs again'
'Please stop pulling my hair or I'll bite you'
'Can't be arsed - I'm going to retire and use hands + lube now- will he realise?'
'Damn these balls are hairy-like hairy conkers in a sagging plastic bag'

Yeah I tend to think a lot. Actually during sex I think up some pretty insane ****...like I'm high and hallucinating or something. :ahee:
'nomnomnom'
Reply 127
Original post by I<3LAMP

Original post by I<3LAMP
'Wow, didn't realise my jaw can click in and out of place like that'
'Why is this taking so long, I hope he's not postponing by thinking of granny boobs again'
'Please stop pulling my hair or I'll bite you'
'Can't be arsed - I'm going to retire and use hands + lube now- will he realise?'
'Damn these balls are hairy-like hairy conkers in a sagging plastic bag'

Yeah I tend to think a lot. Actually during sex I think up some pretty insane ****...like I'm high and hallucinating or something. :ahee:

This made me crease ^_^
Original post by japs089
This made me crease ^_^

:smile:
Reply 129
Original post by I<3LAMP

Original post by I<3LAMP
:smile:

If that's what you think when giving head, I wonder what you think when you having sex! I'm rather interested to find out XD
Original post by japs089
If that's what you think when giving head, I wonder what you think when you having sex! I'm rather interested to find out XD

I can try and write it down before I forget and make a thread!
Mmmmm, tasty. Hey, I think I'm getting better at this. Damn this is hot. I think I'm missing a lot of the movie/show here. Don't care, so is he. Wonder what'll happen if I stroke here... oooh, that worked :smile:

Something along those lines anyway. Wish I didn't have to wait a whole nother week. :frown:
Reply 132
Original post by I<3LAMP

Original post by I<3LAMP
I can try and write it down before I forget and make a thread!

Smooch! Lookin forward to it :P
Reply 133
Original post by japs089
Smooch! Lookin forward to it :P

Aren't we all :wink:
Reply 134
Original post by G8D
Are you under the impression this would be a good thing?

It keeps her quiet :colone:
I wouldn't know as i have never given it :K:
:shoot:
Reply 137
Original post by G8D
Because you're ****?

Or because she's not real, you're a virgin and you are making all this up? :smile:

I wondered why I was licking the pillow... -.-

Oh well...
Reply 138
Original post by owliver
It keeps her quiet :colone:

I think it's mainly because she's pissed off that her boyfriend can't bring her to orgasm even after several hours of oral tbh.
Reply 139
I assume this applies to cunnilingus too?

Just how good it tastes and concentrating on making her scream, so that she'll do something dirty I like later on.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest