The Student Room Group

When did Donald Trump become such a ****, or has he always been one?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by callum9999
I think he just want's the publicity.

Almost certainly. He's trying to rouse public opinion against Obama before he launches his own candidacy.

What he doesn't realise is that he's demonstrating how much of an idiot he is on national tv. He never stopped to question how the hell Obama could have got all the way to the White House without his birth details being examined with a fine toothcomb.
Reply 81
Original post by Tommyjw
He's known for pointing out everything wrong and anything bad Obama does whilst providing no alternative or anything himself. If he ever get;s the republican vote, runs for presidency, and wins.. i think the world may just collapse in a fit of 'wtf just happened'

Whereas Obama is doing nothing about the economy like he said was his priority back in 2008.
Reply 82
He's just one massive, albeit rich, racist.
Original post by chrislpp
Whereas Obama is doing nothing about the economy like he said was his priority back in 2008.

I'm sure he's doing something, just not what you want him to do.
Original post by sammynorton90
Demanding Obama show his birth certificate, and now saying hes investigating his University grades and that 'somethings not right'. I've only ever seen him on the American Apprentice, and he seemed like a **** on that but I thought it was just an act to seem a hard nosed businessmen, I had no idea he was a complete nob. Like Obama said he has a lot more to worry about at the moment (the spate of Tornados destroying peoples homes and lifes) than to show his Uni grades to an ageing racist billionaire who looks like hes melting.
He took somebody to court after they accused him of being a mere millionaire
Reply 85
Original post by callum9999
I'm sure he's doing something, just not what you want him to do.

How about re-appointing the same faces that Bush did which ultimately led to deregulation and the 2008 crash.....nah, Obama wouldn't do that.

Typical misinformed American :rolleyes:
Reply 86
Original post by sammynorton90
Demanding Obama show his birth certificate, and now saying hes investigating his University grades and that 'somethings not right'. I've only ever seen him on the American Apprentice, and he seemed like a **** on that but I thought it was just an act to seem a hard nosed businessmen, I had no idea he was a complete nob. Like Obama said he has a lot more to worry about at the moment (the spate of Tornados destroying peoples homes and lifes) than to show his Uni grades to an ageing racist billionaire who looks like hes melting.

I cant believe your post got positive rep! Obamas birth certificate is forged..

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-birth-certificate-number-proves-forgery.html

before you attack that source... the numbers of the birth certificate just don't add up...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending