The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cz100
I just registered and booked at the same time... I was never emailed anything to do with the username and password. And now when I try to use the I forgot my username/password thing they say they can't find anything based on the info I provide :confused:

Oh okay, but it's only supposed to take one working day right? I just assumed I would have to wait for the username/password to book. If you don't get it by monday, you should probably call/email them?
Reply 2741
Original post by garlicbreadman
:confused::confused:But testing only begins on the 5th July!:confused::confused:

Or did you book it on the 3rd May for sometimes 5th July or after?
:redface:
sorry, I meant I booked it on 3rd May, I'm doing it on 31 Aug

Original post by oHellno
Oh okay, but it's only supposed to take one working day right? I just assumed I would have to wait for the username/password to book. If you don't get it by monday, you should probably call/email them?

Yea, that's why I'm confused. When I registered there was a link which led me straight to the booking page and I have it all confirmed. But now when I try to sign in to retrieve my username, they say they can't get anything from the details I provide when I enter my name and email address.
Original post by cz100

Original post by cz100
Yea, that's why I'm confused. When I registered there was a link which led me straight to the booking page and I have it all confirmed. But now when I try to sign in to retrieve my username, they say they can't get anything from the details I provide when I enter my name and email address.

So did you get a confirmation email from Pearson VUE/UKCAT as well?
Reply 2743
Original post by oHellno
So did you get a confirmation email from Pearson VUE/UKCAT as well?

Yep. With UKCAT ID, time, location, order number etc all on it.
Original post by cz100
sorry, I meant I booked it on 3rd May, I'm doing it on 31 Aug

Just ring them up - I did so on Wednesday and the guy on the phone did everything for me :lolwut: - so all I had to do was to pick a username, then log on and change my password and then book the test :smile:
Original post by cz100

Original post by cz100
Yep. With UKCAT ID, time, location, order number etc all on it.

That's very strange. I only registered last night, so figured I'd have to wait till Monday but I just got my username and password. You should probably call up as soon as you can :smile:
Reply 2746
Original post by thegodofgod
Wow!

Even Newcastle's probably better in terms of research - they're the only institution who have been permitted to carry out stem cell research in the UK - that says something about them, right? Even Oxbridge universities haven't been permitted to carry out this kind of research! :eek:

It just pisses me off how people know **** all about medicine admissions and make out London Universities are the bees knees... when in fact they are not that amazing.

Even my brother who's a King's offer holder in rejecting Kings for Newcastle.
Original post by Fluffy Chuckie
Yeah, we have quite a few in common, Peninsula (Exeter), Kings, Nexcastle and Bristol :tongue:

Cool cambridge, does that depend if your teacher predicts you an A* then or your just not sure about the course?

Yeah we do:smile:
Erm a bit of both really. Just gonna see how the rest od my AS exams go and then decide from there
Original post by itsrayray:)
Yeah we do:smile:
Erm a bit of both really. Just gonna see how the rest od my AS exams go and then decide from there

When is your first exam? Are you on AQA for any of them?
Original post by Fluffy Chuckie
When is your first exam? Are you on AQA for any of them?

I'm on AQA for biology and chemistry :hi:
First exam, bio unit 1 on the 16th yayyyy :P
Original post by RoadRunner
First exam, bio unit 1 on the 16th yayyyy :P

Have fun :wink:
Going to be having the time of my life only just over a week before it all starts great...
Original post by RoadRunner
Going to be having the time of my life only just over a week before it all starts great...

Lol it could be a lot worse :smile:
Yeah that is true, im pretty lucky i think with exams this year spacing wise anyway :biggrin:
Reply 2755
I hate the way my exams are this year. I've got 2 practicals next week, one of wed and one on thurs, then about one exam every week until the week starting 13th june, when I've got 7 exams crammed into the last 2 weeks
Original post by cz100
I hate the way my exams are this year. I've got 2 practicals next week, one of wed and one on thurs, then about one exam every week until the week starting 13th june, when I've got 7 exams crammed into the last 2 weeks

Not too good. You will need to master the old time management :wink:
Reply 2757
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
Not too good. You will need to master the old time management :wink:

Yea, but then when you think about GCSEs...
It's quite depressing when you've got 14 exams and some people around you have 4. And to make matters worse our exam board has maths C2 and biology unit 1 on the same day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.:angry:
Original post by cz100
Yea, but then when you think about GCSEs...
It's quite depressing when you've got 14 exams and some people around you have 4. And to make matters worse our exam board has maths C2 and biology unit 1 on the same day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.:angry:

Such is life :s-smilie: I don't want to sound unsympathetic but I'm afraid there is nothing you can do but get on with it :smile:

It can be done, try not to worry.
Reply 2759
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
Such is life :s-smilie: I don't want to sound unsympathetic but I'm afraid there is nothing you can do but get on with it :smile:

It can be done, try not to worry.

Nah, I'm not too worried. We had loads more at GCSE and I was moving house just before them too. Other people seem more scared than me when I tell them how many papers I have.

Latest

Trending

Trending