The Student Room Group

To those who haven't started revising properly yet...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MUJ17
It's May...I have 10 exams for AS and A2 and I still haven't started...FLIPS SAKE!

You have my sympathy! I started in Easter but none of it has gone in and I haven't been able to revise since then. The feeling of dread sucks. Even my uni place riding on my grades isn't motivating me! Good luck! I hope you get started soon!
Reply 141
Original post by diamonddust
You have my sympathy! I started in Easter but none of it has gone in and I haven't been able to revise since then. The feeling of dread sucks. Even my uni place riding on my grades isn't motivating me! Good luck! I hope you get started soon!

Thanks...I should be starting today hopefully...how many exams you got?
Reply 142
Original post by Ilikesandwiches
When are you starting?

I feel so doomed. :eek3:

I'm starting on Wednesday (3 essays and a mock tomorrow)
Original post by ambrin ox
damn! have started revising but totally dreading exams :frown: dont feel prepared, and have 8 EXAMS!! =/ =/

15 exams! Bleeeeh it's rubbish. Feel alright about some but I can't bring myself to focus on anything atm. Did a lot in Easter holidays and will probs get back to the same level once study leave starts next week.
Reply 144
I started today. I have mocks for my 2 hardest subjects tomorrow. :afraid::banghead::bawling::cry::eek3:
and here i am on TSR :crast:
Reply 145
I have a spanish oral tomorrow, so (probably not clever doing this) but have completely left behind the revision of other subjects to concentrate on spanish. All my other exams start on the 16th.
Biology Mock on Friday :\ fail.
What do you all think about mocks? Thing is I used to take them really seriously, revise as much as possible, but I've come to the point where I just do not get the time to do that, and i'm usually just filling in the gaps of what teachers haven't taught properly for the mocks and then revising for the real thing.
Feeel EXTREMELY unprepared :\
Haven't started!
Have not started
Reply 148
Neeed adviceee!
So I used to be able to write notes and then read them over 3 or 4 times and I'd be able to learn the stuff.
It's just reallly not working for me anymoreee!
Any other revision tipssss apppreciatedd pleasee
and also need advice on how to revise for language exams: WJEC AS Spanish in particularr.. all helpp appreciated. Thanks :smile:
I still haven't started.... I have 10 days until my first AS exam. Does revising still count if you're learning for the first time....

I am going to do some serious cramming and revision sessions, hopefully 8 hours + a day, I need to.. Hope I don't burn out. Any tips?
Anyone learnt and revised AS in 10 days? I know I should have started earlier and I dont expect everyone to emphasise but if you're anyone like me - leaving everything to the last minute and has no idea why combined with procrastination then hopefully you will a little :smile:
I revise by cramming, my first exam is on the 14th june so i probably wont start properly revising hard until a week before my first exam :smile:
havent start properly, first exam on the 18th LOOOOL
Reply 152
I have exams on 18th, 2 on the 20th and the 26th until june and havent really touched them. 3 of them are maths mods and so are just past papers. If it was like history, english, sciences I would well and truly be screwed. Not to mention c1 is on the 18th which when you've covered c3 and c4 is like a walk in the park.
Reply 153
I need to seriously start revising....

Haven't revised a single second for the past few months.
Reply 154
Omg I need to start revising and teaching myself half the course. :afraid: first exam on 16th :frown:
Stay calm m'dears. Just stock up on the caffeine and get cracking. I've been "revising" since March, but not serious all-day full on revision yet. Planning to start this today, and from now on, apart from gym and the few work shifts I have left until my unpaid leave, I'm not moving from my desk.

Aiming for A*A*A *caugh*:colondollar:*caugh*
Lol relax guys, we still have plent of time!
I need an A* in further maths and I'm at the end of my first A2 module.
I haven't started any form of revision yet! 1 and a half weeks to my first exam...

... I'll start on Monday....
Reply 158
Original post by freefrag
Lol relax guys, we still have plent of time!
I need an A* in further maths and I'm at the end of my first A2 module.

Which FM modules are you taking? Which ones do you have left to finish/revise? oh and board? lol
Original post by mir3a
Which FM modules are you taking? Which ones do you have left to finish/revise? oh and board? lol

Edexcel. I'm halfway through learning FP2, still need to learn D2 and M3.

Quick Reply

Latest