The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

I don't think we'll ever know if I'm honest. But if they DID kill him, I think they shoulda just kept quiet and told no-one, because now all of Bin Ladens little followers, who saw him as their God! Are going to want to bomb us all. So now everyone's worrying about that.
No, they won't want to bomb us! we had nothing to do with this one. They'll want to bomb the US!
And Al-Quaida decided to play along by releasing a statement confirming the death and vowing revenge?
Original post by fretter778
And Al-Quaida decided to play along by releasing a statement confirming the death and vowing revenge?

Al queda is just the american CIA, Bin laden has been dead since 2001.
Yeaa i agree with OP a bit... it all does seem really fishy :/ But we'll never know for sure..!
Reply 2385
:facepalm2:

We don't know 100% either way, BUT GUISE YOU HAVE TO BE TOTALLY STUPID TO BELIEVE ONE OF THESE POSSIBILITIES THAT WE DONT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE FOR BUT OH WELL.

DON'T BELIEVE THE MEDIA.
DON'T BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT.
FIGHT THE POWA.
WE GONNA BRING THEM ALL DOWN.
Reply 2386
Oh please! I doubt that they'd say he's dead unless they had very good evidence that he is, as I doubt that they would cast his body into the sea in case they caught him. Still, one can never know for sure. Just because it's hard to buy, it isn't necessarily false. Of course, no individual who claims to be able to think for himself should believe an institution that claims to have proved fact A without a doubt and then destroyed the evidence.

But then don't give me the they'll want to bomb us story too. It's as good an argument as any of those other you presented. As if they didn't want to do so before!

And on a side-note, his followers regarded him as a freer rather than a God. The arguments he used to attract supporters were founded on literal interpretations of islamic texts.
(edited 12 years ago)
the death of tim osman.......er bin laden.......wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that america wants to pull out of afghanistan but first needs a 'victory' before it leaves?
Reply 2388
Original post by humanrights
ok, so i woke up the other day and the news said that bin laden had been killed.......again.

Do you have to be mentally ill to be a conspiracy theorist?
Big flaw in these conspiracy theories. If Bin Laden in fact isn't dead... why hasn't he released one of his videos? Why have Al Qaeda confirmed it?
You missed out the convenient part about the key info coming from torture.

If anybody tries to condemn torture in the future they will just be reminded that it caught osama.
Original post by simon-leeds
Big flaw in these conspiracy theories. If Bin Laden in fact isn't dead... why hasn't he released one of his videos? Why have Al Qaeda confirmed it?

It isn't a big flaw. Why hasn't one of the conspiracy theorists faked an Osama Bin Laden video yet? Because 'conspiracy theorists' do not aim to debunk the media merely they aim to reveal the truth.
Not all international events are massive conspiracies and lies. In this case, Osama's death, if not the entire circumstances, seem genuine. There is enough evidence, but I still think Osama's dead picture should be released.

The reaction of Americans on the other hand, yes that can be attributed to a conspiracy to dehumanise the population and react in a subconscious, personal manner to the death of the "enemy". It is a result of Zionist brainwashing that so many American drones celebrated in such a way.

Original post by LeeC
Do you have to be mentally ill to be a conspiracy theorist?

No, not at all.
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm surprised how quick he's getting buried.
Original post by Dekota-XS
'conspiracy theorists...aim to reveal the truth.

lol.
Original post by Vikki1805
I don't think we'll ever know if I'm honest. But if they DID kill him, I think they shoulda just kept quiet and told no-one, because now all of Bin Ladens little followers, who saw him as their God! Are going to want to bomb us all. So now everyone's worrying about that.

I completely agree.
But how can America resist a good pat on the back?

Well, OP, I was slightly dubious, however due to the recent message released by Al Qaeda, I think it's time to accept it as true.
Like you said, it all seems so ridiculous that surely if it was fake they'd make it a little less so? Perhaps they'd make it a little less ridiculous...
What's being mentally ill got to do with it? :curious:
It isn't a big flaw. Why hasn't one of the conspiracy theorists faked an Osama Bin Laden video yet? Because 'conspiracy theorists' do not aim to debunk the media merely they aim to reveal the truth.

It is a flaw, because it would be so much better for Al Qaeda if they could show he isn't dead, but they can't. That's all the proof I need.
Americans are dirty scum. Hope Bin Laden is Alive and well and hope he gets obama slaughtered!!!
Reply 2399

Why isn't it a big flaw?

We aren't talking about conspiracy theorists FAKING a video, we are talking about a real video of Bin Laden being released..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending