The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ooods next week? Oodalicious!
I though it was pretty good!

I :love: the "boiling water in a saucepan, grating cheese" comment. :ahee:
Reply 1602
so amy is and isnt pregnant all at once but the siren saw nothing wrong with that........

does anyone think its possible amy's pregnancy is like the two ships and thats why they did the episode. As an example of how 2 things from different worlds can exist in the same space?
Reply 1603
Original post by spacepirate-James
The next plotline of the series should be:

Spoiler

Spoiler

^ :sexface:
It must be so easy to fill/explain plot holes when writing for DW. "Yeah time this, I'm the Doctor that." :tongue:
Reply 1606
Original post by Greg1989
so amy is and isnt pregnant all at once but the siren saw nothing wrong with that........

does anyone think its possible amy's pregnancy is like the two ships and thats why they did the episode. As an example of how 2 things from different worlds can exist in the same space?

Good shout.

I think Dr Who is great but there were so many plot holes and no logic in that episode.

The 'next time..' bit looked great though. Stoked for next week. OOD!
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
It felt like the same story as 'The Empty Child'.

hmm.
I can't wait for next week.
Reply 1609
I think it was relatively meh. It felt like the same story as 'The Empty Child'. Healing particles/doctor siren.

I'm going to go and watch the next time trailer a few times now. :teeth:

It felt more like 'The Loger'. Hologram on crashed space ship and the crew are all dead.
Also, another possibility is that Madame Kovarian is Amy's midwife.

"It's fine. You're doing fine. Just stay calm"

I think it pretty much is this :holmes: She's caring for Amy through some sort of another world/reality/mixed time space as Greg1989 said above.
Reply 1611
Who the hell is Madame Kovarian?? :confused:
I think it was relatively meh. It felt like the same story as 'The Empty Child'. Healing particles/doctor siren.

I'm going to go and watch the next time trailer a few times now. :teeth:

What do you think of Amy's pregnancy after that episode? Also Madame Kovarian's calm down or something along those lines comment.

It seemed the scan was still in progress but for whatever reason it was taking so long.
Two thoughts. During Day of the Moon, since she has been there for 5 days, what has the Doctor been doing for that amount of time?

Second, in the Curse of the Black Spot, "Things change when you are least expecting"
Expecting is a term for pregnancy. Since Amy thinks she is not pregnant, she is not expecting.
Or maybe it's just a throwaway line with no significance.
Original post by Ki_Kudos
Who the hell is Madame Kovarian?? :confused:

Eyepatch lady.
Original post by ??????????????????
Two thoughts. During Day of the Moon, since she has been there for 5 days, what has the Doctor been doing for that amount of time?

Second, in the Curse of the Black Spot, "Things change when you are least expecting"
Expecting is a term for pregnancy. Since Amy thinks she is not pregnant, she is not expecting.
Or maybe it's just a throwaway line with no significance.

The Doctor was waiting for Neil Armstrong to get to the moon.
Original post by sleekchic
The Doctor was waiting for Neil Armstrong to get to the moon.

Because of that The Silence had 5 days to impregnate her :O
Reply 1617
Original post by sleekchic
Eyepatch lady.

I see, but who is eyepatch lady when she's at hame?
Next ep clips:

Trailer

Clip 2

website refusing to show me clip one. :pierre:
Reply 1619
Dunno if anyone's already said this, but my feeling about eyepatch lady is that she is some kind of midwife?

Latest

Trending

Trending