The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emi_sarb
I'm sorry :sorry:

I didn't want to see it either but Google doesn't use any spoiler tags. :frown:

You're forgiven. :smile:

Original post by ??????????????????
The fact that Moffat made her keep the name Pond is suspicious. Maybe has something plotwise? Maybe not.

:yep: That's what I was thinking. Why else carry on using the name?
Williams is too many syllables and thrice the effort :biggrin:
Original post by Don'tNod
OMG, I read the beginning of that. It would help if you put the warning above the spoiler. I thought it enclosed your thoughts. :sad:

Me too
The fact that Moffat made her keep the name Pond is suspicious. Maybe has something plotwise? Maybe not.

Nah, just Amy wears the trousers!
Reply 1723
Original post by michaelsh
yeah lol, as I originally said, he is continuing to call her Pond as to make the link with River

how though? i mean the doctor is moving the opposite direction of river and hasnt had any form of first meeting with her yet (from her point of view), and hardly knows anything about her himself....so even if he wanted to make that link he wouldnt be able to as he wouldnt yet know river is related to pond....so basically i doubt it lol
Reply 1724
Maybe something to do with ponds being man-made and rivers being natural? i dunno, seems like it might be a good link though :biggrin: maybe amy and rory name her that to keep a link between them, maybe its like 'bad wolf' but a lot less obvious.
Reply 1725
Maybe the Madame Kovarian bit is like that episode in Buffy, where she basically found out that her whole life was an elaborate world made up inside her head to escape her mental institute. Maybe this life is Amy's way of escaping her other life...in which she might be having a baby? Maybe that's why the scanners are all messed up.

Or maybe it's just a parallel universe thing. :dontknow:
Original post by Becka-la
Maybe the Madame Kovarian bit is like that episode in Buffy, where she basically found out that her whole life was an elaborate world made up inside her head to escape her mental institute. Maybe this life is Amy's way of escaping her other life...in which she might be having a baby? Maybe that's why the scanners are all messed up.

Or maybe it's just a parallel universe thing. :dontknow:

Aren't both your ideas relatively the same - there's an alternative 'universe'? :dontknow:

It's freaky how you and the poster above you have such similar sigs. :colone: Grades and all. :eek:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1727
If River is Amy's baby than why would she meet the Doctor as "an impressionable young girl"? Wouldn't she have grown up with him popping in and out or at least with stories about him? And if Amy and Rory decided to keep her away from the Doctor for whatever reason, why would they then let her meet him as a young girl? And how young is young do you think?
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
He's right. You guys must be alternate versions of each other. :shock:

One's an echo of the other. :eek:

It's a she. :teehee:
Number 12 and 25 are linked? Margeret Thatcher?

That's what I said. :five:

I want this to pop up on my screen whenever I get a text message or email. I really do.

Original post by Mr.Messy

Spoiler

The Doctor is soo cute when he runs kisses and hugs the Tardis and in the Next time trailer saying the 'I have mail', you just have to feel so happy for him. Even if it is a trap. :ninja:

Original post by sleekchic
I think he definitely knows more than he's letting on. He had a meaningful look when Amy said she also worried about him, although that could also be because of the pregnancy scan.

Not as wild some of the fan speculation I've read on here and elsewhere.

And screenshot from next week's episode. Look, it's an aged Rory.

Spoiler

I wonder what's happening in that scene.

Really, that's Rory? I did wonder who it was.

Original post by Greg1989
so amy is and isnt pregnant all at once but the siren saw nothing wrong with that........

does anyone think its possible amy's pregnancy is like the two ships and thats why they did the episode. As an example of how 2 things from different worlds can exist in the same space?

Great shout!
(edited 12 years ago)
Here's a thought on next week's episode.

Spoiler

Reply 1731
im confused anyway i thought that you couldnt build a tardis :s I thought that they were living things that were grown wernt they? dont we see captain jack with the beginnings of his own tardis on his desk at one point?
Original post by SirMasterKey
That's what I said. :five:

The Doctor is soo cute when he runs kisses and hugs the Tardis and in the Next time trailer saying the 'I have mail', you just have to feel so happy for him. Even if it is a trap. :ninja:

Really, that's Rory? I did wonder who it was.

Great shout!

I think that's Rory. Well it looks like it could be him and it seems to be the same clothes Rory was wearing.
Great theory.

Cheers, to be honest I did think whilst doing the rest of my packing, 'did we ever see that kids design for the tardis', I'll be disappointed if it isn't now.
If Tardis' are grown, do they keep on growing and growing into infinite space or is there a point at which they stop?
Was this the one?

No idea to be honest. I don't remember seeing the winning design I just knew about the competition. :colondollar:
Episode 3 was ****.
Reply 1737
They are grown. But this is Doctor Who. Anything goes :awesome: That's a valid point. Forgot about them being grown.

On a related note, you should also give this a watch. It got cut:

Thanks for that especially the vid as I hadnt seen it before :smile:
Reply 1738
They are grown. But this is Doctor Who. Anything goes :awesome: That's a valid point. Forgot about them being grown.

On a related note, you should also give this a watch. It got cut:

Uh, why is Donna there?

EDIT: Or should it be why is Rose and other Doctor there? Or what are Doctor and Donna doing there :confused:
(edited 12 years ago)
I think they stop at a certain point. They are prone to suicidal tendencies though. :awesome:

You should give that clip a watch. :yep:

The one you posted?

Already did, it's what made me think of the question. :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending