The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RIISE
I re-affirm my stance that Heather needs to knocked down by a lorry. Why is she even in the show? To show that fat people can be actors too?

She's really not doing a very good job of showing that. :no:
Reply 8101
Ian and Jane storyline is a farse. What are they doing to EE?
I haven't watched for about 2 weeks now. Have looked at the website preview each time. It is so bloody boring. I'm shocked.
Original post by morris743
I haven't watched for about 2 weeks now. Have looked at the website preview each time. It is so bloody boring. I'm shocked.

It has been. Tonight was just new low.....all we saw was Jack going around the square drinking and getting off with Tanya's sister who will probably end up pregnant and Ian and Jane acting like 10yr olds.

Next week should be better with

Spoiler

lol Janine's on ITV1
Oh and now Grant Mitchell I kid you not
Seriously, what is that thing that jack wears?! It looks like something my dad would wear in the garden 20 years ago....
kill off jack heather please :facepalm:

why is it whenever something really bad happens, nearly everyone (apart from the masoods for obvious reasons) turns to booze? And why do they get drunk so quickly :lolwut: and the way they can easily gulp it all down. Erghh no more jack please :sigh:

LOL! if vanessa worked at the pub would she still wear the same white suit? :holmes:
Original post by flowermaster91
kill off jack heather please :facepalm:

why is it whenever something really bad happens, nearly everyone (apart from the masoods for obvious reasons) turns to booze? And why do they get drunk so quickly :lolwut: and the way they can easily gulp it all down. Erghh no more jack please :sigh:

LOL! if vanessa worked at the pub would she still wear the same white suit? :holmes:

lol she wears the same suit to work, at home and to go clubbing :rofl:
Original post by sarah1991
lol she wears the same suit to work, at home and to go clubbing :rofl:

wouldnt be surprised if she sleeps in it too :rofl:
(edited 12 years ago)
Jack...:nothing:
Does the thread know about Vanessa and Darren leaving?
Yeah. :nopity:
Death by battenberg!
Reply 8114

Well she wore it to do the dishes so...
Original post by Ladipidoo
Yeah. :nopity:

lol
wouldnt be surprised if she sleeps in it too :rofl:

yeh she might as well not as if she's getting any action from max :tongue:

we do now :nothing:
They should seriously get rid of Heather. All she's there for is for the writers to make laughs, and it's not. It's just sad.
Why spoil future plots? use spoiler tags or if you can't be bothered do this:

Spoiler

Hey bla bla bla.

Latest