The Student Room Group

a2 aqa info 4 coursework 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by raj-010
got it, gna look at it now

you got a snippit of your test plan i can look at not sure how to structure it i won tcopy i promise well how can i our projects are probably totally different and most tables will look the same
Reply 161
Original post by Kaskade
I'm almost certain it's the case. :smile:
And thanks, I emailed last night, not sure if it went through though...

Yes, started revising but not fully, after Monday I will start properly revising. It's not so bad, clearly there's going to be big questions on environment etc. There's a thread on here that my friend started, will post it when I find :P

check ur emails :smile:
Reply 162
Original post by Noj2202
you got a snippit of your test plan i can look at not sure how to structure it i won tcopy i promise well how can i our projects are probably totally different and most tables will look the same

i have attached a snippet :smile:
Reply 163
Original post by raj-010
i have attached a snippet :smile:

Thank you for the snippet. helpful. may actually get somewhere now.

how long was you user guide?
Reply 164
Original post by Noj2202
Thank you for the snippet. helpful. may actually get somewhere now.

how long was you user guide?

check printscreen
Reply 165
Original post by raj-010
check printscreen

oh my god! thats massive doubt mine will be so long haha havent got time to make it that long. :frown:
Original post by Noj2202
oh my god! thats massive doubt mine will be so long haha havent got time to make it that long. :frown:

lool just include what you think is relevant if you haven't got time...last few days guys then no more coursework :biggrin:
Reply 167
Original post by ,,,,
lool just include what you think is relevant if you haven't got time...last few days guys then no more coursework :biggrin:

anyone know if we are allowed to crop screenshots? has anyone cropped theirs?
Original post by Noj2202
anyone know if we are allowed to crop screenshots? has anyone cropped theirs?

Yea you can, crop everything until only just the test is visible, nothing else.
Original post by Noj2202

Finally handed in the coursework!!! where about are you now noj2202?
Reply 170
[QUOTE=",,,,;31382273"]
Original post by Noj2202

Finally handed in the coursework!!! where about are you now noj2202?

sorry for the late reply! ive been away for the weekend and was madly working on coursework until then!

i handed it in on wednesday!!! and my teacher being very generous marked me as 62/70 was rather chuffed to say the least though i dont expect it to be quite as high as he was probably over-generous but ITS FINALLY OVER!! just info3 now

how about you what did yours get? did your teacher tell you?

thank god its done. are you sittign info3 in june then?

=]
63/70! When she told me i thought she was lying...yep am sitting info 3 in june, going to get down with revision after 26th may....just need a high c/low b in that paper to confirm my B :biggrin: wbu?
Reply 172
i just got the result today. My teacher gave me 70/80. Then the result will be send to AQA to re-check (it may come down or go up) Im also sitting info3 =.=
how is everyone going?
Reply 173
well if my grade stays that way i will have 3 As so just a low B or high C to get a good grade for uni (need a B really)
yes starting revision for info3 today going through pre release stuff today with teacher then an hour or so later then call it a day i like having a month before the exam just its so long to wait... going to be like one of the few people at college til the very end :frown:
Original post by billy73
i just got the result today. My teacher gave me 70/80. Then the result will be send to AQA to re-check (it may come down or go up) Im also sitting info3 =.=
how is everyone going?

Do you mean 60/70?.....This scenario in my opinion isn't that bad as the previous years..what's your guys opinions?
Original post by raj-010
Hi, I hope that's the case. I can have a look at yours if you like. If you want to email it me my email is [email protected]
:smile:

LOL
Reply 176
Original post by billy73
how is everyone going?

If you don't mind could i please borrow ur coursework pls for info 4. I have never did Ict in GCSE, I did BTEC instead. I am now doing As level, the coursework for INFO 1, I got it from someone else and I did quite different to the person I got it from. I just want to know how to structure the coursework that's all. I am not going to copy ur coursework becuase the examinars may find out, i just want to look at it. Please send it through my email([email protected]) pls. Thanks for reading:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending