The Student Room Group

The first thing you want to do after your last exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
When I finish my final exam, I am going to pack up as much of my stuff as I can and then come straight home.

I'm going to go training in the evening and use up loads of energy. And then I'm going to come back, watch rubbish TV all evening (I'm thinking Road Wars, Night Cops etc) and eat lots of tiger bread with peanut butter.

Then I'm going to spend the next few days lying around in bed, reading books and magazines, drinking lots of tea, and then training loads. It's going to be a strange feeling coming home and not thinking 'I should be revising'!
sleeping. and eating. and possibly receiving congratulations/commiserations.
ahhhhhh i can't wait till the end of exams :frown: SUMMER!!
Reply 223
One word. Tumblr.
Reply 224
I would want to rest. But I have to set off that very night for a 4 day duke of ed hike :frown:
Reply 225
driving to dublin forflight to france the next day! bring on the booze!!!
Go and see my girlfriend.

Or if that's not possible, have a day or two of doing nothing but eat, sleep, drink (tea in the day, something else at night :biggrin: ) and set up camp around the screens I have :colondollar:
Original post by Haywir3
For me revision and exams are dragging along slowly and want them to be over and done with.

First thing i want to do is either go out partying OR buy and endulge in some video game for 24 hours or so!

What about you TSR?

Breathe! lol

No, actually I will probably reward myself with a new CD or something to wear.
Buy lots and lots and lots and lots of PS3 games plus a new controller and just go street fighter, TEKKEN and Sonic CRAZY!! Oh and POKEMON!
Another thing I want to do: Get an 1/8th, install Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 on my laptop. Only leave my room when its pub time.
Go out, buy Brink. Sit on my arse on my Xbox for exactly a week. Go out to me and my friend's joint b-day party and forget where I live.
ima gonn ago to mcdonalds and spend £20 on food (all for myself)
Pint of vodka.
Reply 233
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Pint of vodka.

Do it in 4 seconds.

If you don't die, I'll give you a prize.

See here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1316193/Man-died-drinking-pint-vodka-seconds.html
(edited 12 years ago)
FEAR 3.

Then I'm thinking barbeque.
Going to treat myself to a big ass chain and a licence plate pendant with 'thugnomics' on it. Will then strut round town like I own the place :smile:
go for a pint of vodka

no, see my bf... 3 longs weeks :frown:
Reply 238
Party...!!!
forget everything, including the possible ensuing sense of failure and get crunk.
Lol jk, TSR members don't drink.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending