The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JK.
He's not that kind of player.

He showed great PASHUN to catch such a quick player with his studs like that and it's a man's game. Obviously.
Reply 9841
JK.
OP
Obviously. :yep:

Happy St. Totteringham's day btw everyone. :lol:
Reply 9842
I'll reckon we'll lose tomorrow, The Arsenal don't play rugby.
I reckon we'll win.

We've been impressive away from home this season, and with Vermaelen back that will only raise morale.
Reply 9844
I hope Vermaelen doesn't play tomorrow.

He should play against Villa for the last 10 minutes or so, so the fans can give him a welcome and applause. But that's it. Don't want to risk him getting injured again.

Tomorrow I just fear for it. How will Squillaci and Kosc defend against arial bombardments for 90 minutes? Their playing styles don't suit each other and has proved bad in the past before. Hopefully we can out do them with our pace and one touch football though.
Looks like a very strong Stoke team, was expecting them to field a slightly weaker side because of the fa cup final. Only good thing is Fuller isn't playing but it will still be tough.
Reply 9847
Is there a match thread?

Nvm ^
Original post by 419
The idea of implementing a 10 game ban is that it will be an exception rather than a normal. Plus no point discussing it anyways- it'll never happen.

Wilshere to get another 10 game ban?
retarded arsenal is retarded
Nice cup final from Arsenal last game :rolleyes:
Reply 9851
How the hell did Bentdner decide to become a footballer ?
We are remarkably pathetic.
I want to see Arsenal's form since losing in the Carling Cup final..
Original post by uer23

"Known for his extreme self-confidence, Bendtner once received a confidence rating that exceeded the scale in a test carried by an Arsenal psychologist."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicklas_Bendtner

I guess he thinks he's amazing..... Yet in reality he's ****.
Original post by uer23

I can't believe he's at Arsenal, He couldn't hit a barn door.
Original post by doggyfizzel
Nice cup final from Arsenal last game :rolleyes:

I see what you did there :congrats:

:rofl:
Original post by Zerforax
I want to see Arsenal's form since losing in the Carling Cup final..

Beat Leyton Orient, Blackpool and Man Utd, that's it.

Defending properly cannot be bloody rocket science if Shawcross, Huth and Pulis can do it.
Reply 9858
turning on my tv to see 2-0 stoke then 3-1 stoke, it doesn't even surprise me arsenal results have become a bad joke, I don't think 1 arsenal fan can defend today's result in such an important time of the season.
Reply 9859
Absolutely shameful this is.

Latest