The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sunnytomo
Kos done ok to be fair. Whats worrying is the inability to create anything. Thats been the case for months now, even last week we didn't create jack **** really.

I doubt we'll get another point this season, were done, shot, not interested at all. Villa will beat us next week because they're set up for counter attacking football.

We're finishing 4th and because of that we won't have CL money unless we win the qualifier, by which time it'll be too late to spend any of it. You wonder whether thats been the plan all along

We're not finishing 4th. City's next two weeks are too hectic for them to catch up IMO, even if we do manage to lose one of our remaining games.

As it stands United are winning, so we're still closer to Chelsea (although City play Spurs on Tuesday).
Chamakh should be starting ffs.

...I ****ING LOVE CHAMAKH!
Chamakh looked lively when he came on and held the ball up well - needs some confidence desperately though, he always looks like he's about to cry.
Original post by marcusmerehay
We're not finishing 4th. City's next two weeks are too hectic for them to catch up IMO, even if we do manage to lose one of our remaining games.

As it stands United are winning, so we're still closer to Chelsea (although City play Spurs on Tuesday).

Oh we are my friend, we are. We have players that don't want to play for us anymore and players that aren't good enough to play for us. Thats a bad combination
Reply 9884
Or we could just look at it on Wenger point of view....

'We were a little unlucky today. The pitch didn't help, the grass was long and we couldn't play our passing game as effectively. Also the referee was very biased towards Stoke, he didn't give us two free kicks which I believe would have led to goals so in effect he denied us a win. We were a bit tired after the Utd game and it showed. But we showed great spirit to come back from 2 down to 2-1 after they got two fortunate goals. Then they got an offside goal for the 3rd and I thought we had a player fouled in the box so we should have had a penalty. That would have made it 2-2 and I think we would have gone on to win it. So we can say it was a very good comeback and well done to the boys who are still very young and learning. The spirit in the team seems to be high and next year I believe we will be seriously challenging for trophies.'

It was either the pitch he was going to blame or 'a lack of sharpness'.
Oh we are my friend, we are. We have players that don't want to play for us anymore and players that aren't good enough to play for us. Thats a bad combination

If we finish 4th, I will put a massive 'I LOVE SPURS' banner in my sig.
Reply 9886

No we will not finish 4th, Villa at home with no pressure will be a victory.
Original post by MoMatrix
No we will not finish 4th, Villa at home with no pressure will be a victory.

We will still manage to **** that up in some kind of way.. :console:
If we finish 4th, I will put a massive 'I LOVE SPURS' banner in my sig.

I remember saying we would finish 3rd when most here believed firmly we would still win the title, how Chelsea can finish above is I just don't know..:sad:

I too will put this banner if you do just for the lulz :rofl:
Chelsea are 2-0 down, at least.

Quite like to see United trounce them now, help us out a little.
Reply 9890
I missed the game. I feel absolutely awful. What an examination-eve this turned out to be. :frown:
seeing united win the title in such emphatic manner, and seeing Arsenal so feeble and tired, is really really hard. this really sucks
United have deserved the league, well done to them. This was a glorious chance for us and with their terrible away form we definitely should've won the league, but when you can't hold 4-0 leads or hold on after going ahead in the 108th minute you know something is fundementally wrong.
I enjoy playing 'spot the Englishman' whenever I see the Man United crowd.

i don't see how it matters.

You're a racist ****.

Err...most would say the same about most top PL squads as well.
Err...most would say the same about most top PL squads as well.

>crowd
>squad

wut
Reply 9898

I'm British.

But i'm black.

Would you be able to "spot" me?
Today was genuinely disappointing in terms of our play. Fine, they cheated, but they always do and cancer-ref is never going to do anything about it.

I was just laughing at the moments where their mutant crowd boo'd Ramsey. It just shows there stuff so much more important than football, puts things in perspective.

Latest