The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nash24

Original post by Nash24
Noooooooooooooooooooooo dont say that :frown: Finchel must happen...It HAS to happen..Though to be honest there doesn't seem to be any sign at all of any sort of Finchel romance in the prom episode..
Aaah that's true..I think Rachel is absolutely hilarious..and this is so cheesy but I think she deserves to find someone who really loves her..the way Finn did last season aah :love: Have you seen the sneak peak of next week..Have to admitt St Berry look very cutee..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x3DXGvE7hc
I don't think there will be another dose of Finchel...Even if there is it will just be a repeat of last time resulting in Finn dumping Rachel..aha
Ahaaha You really love Klaine? Aww I think theyre cte..But I prefer Blaine eek :smile: And well anything is possible at Mckinley High hah..I reckon it has something to do with Prom Queen and Finn??? Hmm..

I watched that this morning, it just made me fall in love with St Berry more and I know the writers of Glee won't let me have it :cry: I think real love was Jesse and Rachel, Finn didn't seem in love with her for me. It just seemed like an 'on the surface' romance. I love, love, love Klaine (although my St Berry heart is, at the moment, thumping for them) but Kurt is my favourite. I could actually see Kurt with someone else and I wouldn't be too sad, although I'd love them to stick together for a while (like forever).
Original post by e hine e
I watched that this morning, it just made me fall in love with St Berry more and I know the writers of Glee won't let me have it :cry: I think real love was Jesse and Rachel, Finn didn't seem in love with her for me. It just seemed like an 'on the surface' romance. I love, love, love Klaine (although my St Berry heart is, at the moment, thumping for them) but Kurt is my favourite. I could actually see Kurt with someone else and I wouldn't be too sad, although I'd love them to stick together for a while (like forever).

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :eek:
Okay, you redeemed yourself right at the end :tongue:
I love that video, they really are great friends and it's nice to see St Berry (I loved them as a couple in season 1, they're both so dramatic, plus Finchel is boring now)
Original post by PrettyRainbows

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :eek:
Okay, you redeemed yourself right at the end :tongue:
I love that video, they really are great friends and it's nice to see St Berry (I loved them as a couple in season 1, they're both so dramatic, plus Finchel is boring now)

I like to mix things up on here :cool:

I loved the St Berry interactions, like when they were supposed to have sex and she was in the bathroom and he said she should come out so they could sing about it :rofl: They're just so passionate together, it physically hurts me that it won't happen.
Just adding to the Klaine talk going on, I saw on tumblr

Spoiler

That sneak peak video made me excited for Jesse, I forgot how fun he was to have on the show.
Original post by shinobi93

Original post by shinobi93
Just adding to the Klaine talk going on, I saw on tumblr

Spoiler

That sneak peak video made me excited for Jesse, I forgot how fun he was to have on the show.

:rofl: so true.

I'm beyond excited for Jesse now :woo:
Holy bejeezus...:eek: I would no way spend £220 on a ticket to anything! The people that do buy those are crazy

:eek3: **** that! I wish someone would make ticket touting illegal, it's out of order!
I've spent the afternoon singing 'Without You' from Rent for no particular reason and now I'm imagining Blaine tearfully singing it while being given odd looks from the Warblers.
Reply 4408
So many spoilers :eek3: You do need to lighten up

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think the only time I've even vaguely fancied Finn is in the Rocky Horror ep (I'm watching now!) He looks so good as a geek!
I really think Mr Schue needs to get a bit of an imagination. Casting Artie as the wheelchair guy because he's in a wheelchair and Kurt as the drag queen because he's gay? Nice going Schue!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by diamonddust
I think the only time I've even vaguely fancied Finn is in the Rocky Horror ep (I'm watching now!) He looks so good as a geek!
I really think Mr Schue needs to get a bit of an imagination. Casting Artie as the wheelchair guy because he's in a wheelchair and Kurt as the drag queen because he's gay? Nice going Schue!

I do like those glasses on him, I must admit :colondollar: That bit when Mr Schue is casting makes me cringe, just because he picks the obvious people. Especially when he assumes Kurt will be the drag queen, that almost makes me not want to watch the episode! But then I remember I love the songs from Rocky Horror.
Guys I FINALLY watched Night of Neglect! Poor Will, Poor Emma and poor Holly. Love Sues choice of people to bring down glee club with
Just popping in to leave this and a box of Kleenex

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post/5308619231/sneak-peek-at-the-return-of-jonathan-groff-on-glee

Prom ep spoiler.

:cry:

this clip has now been deleted so go to this link

http://****yeahstberry.tumblr.com/ obviously replace the stars with the naughty f word.
(edited 12 years ago)
Just popping in to leave this and a box of Kleenex

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post/5308619231/sneak-peek-at-the-return-of-jonathan-groff-on-glee

Prom ep spoiler.

:cry:

Awwww! I'd really forgotten how much I'd missed him, being so distracted with Klaine and Brittana and all...
That video was perfect :biggrin:

Awwww! I'd really forgotten how much I'd missed him, being so distracted with Klaine and Brittana and all...
That video was perfect :biggrin:

It's everything I imagined it to be :cry:

Spoiler

It's everything I imagined it to be :cry:

Spoiler

Well

Spoiler

Well

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 4418
Oh no, so many spoilers! Am I the only one who is avoiding them? They're so tempting! :eek3:

On another note, my friend came round yesterday to give me my ticket! I wasn't allowing myself to be excited about going because I was afraid he'd change his mind again, but IT'S MINE NOW :woo: I'm not giving it back, no matter what happens :tongue:

Original post by museobsessed
Guys I FINALLY watched Night of Neglect! Poor Will, Poor Emma and poor Holly. Love Sues choice of people to bring down glee club with

I agree with all of the above, except the 'poor Will' bit - still don't like him! The pink dagger was my favourite, by the way :tongue:

Original post by Ambs
Oh no, so many spoilers! Am I the only one who is avoiding them? They're so tempting! :eek3:

On another note, my friend came round yesterday to give me my ticket! I wasn't allowing myself to be excited about going because I was afraid he'd change his mind again, but IT'S MINE NOW :woo: I'm not giving it back, no matter what happens :tongue:

I agree with all of the above, except the 'poor Will' bit - still don't like him! The pink dagger was my favourite, by the way :tongue:

There's no point in avoiding them. Enjoy them like the rest of us :woo:

Quick Reply