The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4440
I can't stop listening to Rolling In the Deep.. :love:

I'm also a bit amazed at how Glee can take an awful song and make it pretty OK.... Ah yeah, I know.. Their voices haven't been autotuned to death! (I'm talking about Friday here if you hadn't gussed :tongue: )
Reply 4441
Original post by Hravan
YAY!!

In that case I'm having (and yes I will be touching them as well..)

Darren Criss, Jesse, Chord (I don't really like him as Sam (far too much of a Bieber lookalike) but in real life :drool: ), Naya, Lea, Heather and Dianna.

All mine :biggrin:

:tongue:

I'm liking the distinction between character/actor. For me it's Darren Criss (and Blaine definitely too!), Chris Colfer (and Kurt), Jesse but not the actor, Cory Monteith (don't like Finn!), Sam (the opposite of you there - just because Sam is such a great guy), Puck (not sure about Mark) and Mike (but only when he's dancing). Ladycrushes: same as you!
Reply 4442
Original post by e hine e
I'm sorry. All I can see is Lea's eyes :love:

She really does have gorgeous eyes! And Darren looks creepy in that pic.
Reply 4443
Original post by Ambs
I'm liking the distinction between character/actor. For me it's Darren Criss (and Blaine definitely too!), Chris Colfer (and Kurt), Jesse but not the actor, Cory Monteith (don't like Finn!), Sam (the opposite of you there - just because Sam is such a great guy), Puck (not sure about Mark) and Mike (but only when he's dancing). Ladycrushes: same as you!

Actually if it comes down to a fight.. You can have the guys and I'll take the girls. Deal? :biggrin:
Reply 4444
Original post by Hravan
I can't stop listening to Rolling In the Deep.. :love:

I'm also a bit amazed at how Glee can take an awful song and make it pretty OK.... Ah yeah, I know.. Their voices haven't been autotuned to death! (I'm talking about Friday here if you hadn't gussed :tongue: )

I completely embarrassed myself at a party yesterday by knowing all the lyrics. And not even because of Glee :facepalm2: Oh well. Now at least my friends now what I'm quoting whenever I say 'fun, fun, fun, fun!'.
Reply 4445
Original post by Hravan
Actually if it comes down to a fight.. You can have the guys and I'll take the girls. Deal? :biggrin:

That sounds like a great deal! Do remember your own words when we're out hunting for Darren next July (I refuse to believe there won't be another date) :tongue:
Reply 4446
Original post by Ambs
That sounds like a great deal! Do remember your own words when we're out hunting for Darren next July (I refuse to believe there won't be another date) :tongue:

It only applies if both sexes are there. If it's just Darren there then I will fight to death for him...
Conversely, if it's just Lea (for example) I'll fight to death for her...

But if both Darren and Lea are there, you can have Darren and I'll take Lea.

That's the arrangement :tongue:

Original post by Ambs

Jon Groff is awesome. How dare you not fancy him. I detest this post.
In the second twitter picture Lea's face is pure derppp
Original post by museobsessed

Original post by museobsessed
In the second twitter picture Lea's face is pure derppp

and yet she's still so purdy.
Reply 4450
Guys, what time do you think the Prom episode will be available to watch online?

I have an exam at 11:30am on Wednesday... :sad:
Reply 4451
Original post by Hravan
It only applies if both sexes are there. If it's just Darren there then I will fight to death for him...
Conversely, if it's just Lea (for example) I'll fight to death for her...

But if both Darren and Lea are there, you can have Darren and I'll take Lea.

That's the arrangement :tongue:

Now I'm picturing the two of us pulling each other's hair (which is how girls fight each other to death) with Darren sitting at a bar in the background. In this mental picture you look like Florence, by the way.

Damn, I preferred my interpretation of our deal. But fine, I'll take it!

Original post by Ambs
Now I'm picturing the two of us pulling each other's hair (which is how girls fight each other to death) with Darren sitting at a bar in the background. In this mental picture you look like Florence, by the way.

Damn, I preferred my interpretation of our deal. But fine, I'll take it!

If she was Florence you wouldn't have to bother with the fight. Just take her.
Reply 4453
Jon Groff is awesome. How dare you not fancy him. I detest this post.

I don't know anything about him (never even saw an interview, nothing!), only that he's gay, so... :dontknow: And I love Jesse's arrogance.

Original post by Hravan
Guys, what time do you think the Prom episode will be available to watch online?

I have an exam at 11:30am on Wednesday... :sad:

I think it'll be on at 1 am, but I'm not 100% sure. I always ask e hine e, she knows everything :yep:

Original post by Ambs
I don't know anything about him (never even saw an interview, nothing!), only that he's gay, so... :dontknow: And I love Jesse's arrogance.

I think it'll be on at 1 am, but I'm not 100% sure. I always ask e hine e, she knows everything :yep:

He's just so beautiful. In real life he's really soft spoken but so absolutely perfect :love:

It's online live 1-2am and then it's usually available to watch on the site we use in the hour after 2am. Then downloads appear at any point after that.
Reply 4455
Glee presents the Warblers will be available in 50 minutes!!!! :woo:
Reply 4456
If she was Florence you wouldn't have to bother with the fight. Just take her.

Nah, I'd fight anyone for Darren! And oddly enough I don't have any lady crushes outside the Glast, except for Natalie Portman.
Reply 4457
Oh stop it guys.. Now I'm fantasising about Florence... :daydreaming:
Reply 4458
Bugger.. My iPod is full...

What to delete to make room for new Glee music?
Reply 4459
Original post by Hravan
Bugger.. My iPod is full...

What to delete to make room for new Glee music?

On my mp3 player it's nothing but Glee and 4 'normal' CD's. So much Glee, so little storage space...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending