The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aqsalikestodream
I've done managed to do three photoshoots and a sketchbook this weekend, so there's hope. Starting my main sketchbook now. I've read through a few of the posts on this thread, apparently booking for accomodation starts today? I don't have any of the NTU information/forms but I'm guessing I can do it online right?!

You checked your email? did you get an email on accomodation? if so it will explain itself. if not you will need to phone the uni.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
not gonna lie, i'm trying the page every other minute currently... errrrrrr. stress stress stress!
Reply 1342
Original post by The Mothman

Original post by The Mothman
Sucks to be you
did you try phoning them, see if they would make an exception?

ye they weren't having any of it haha nobs...
Reply 1343
Original post by ironandwine
not gonna lie, i'm trying the page every other minute currently... errrrrrr. stress stress stress!

Same :tongue:
ouch.

If this thing is not up by 1:45 I say leave it till the morning I.E about 6.
Original post by natashalouise2109

Deff get your halls sorted- if you dont get in then the £200 is refunded to you x

Thankyou!
Reply 1346
Original post by just a student
pevrell u?

yeah same. when did you have your interview?
Reply 1347
Original post by Lianne93

Original post by Lianne93
Sandby! i dont either! yeah i cancelled Hampden out because of that. So my back ups are Blenhiem, Simpsons or Norton court! Don't really fancy the mile walk though. i don't really know! haha. Just gonna have to hope for Sandby!

i know doing graphics means carrying **** too so **** travelling a mile or more with sketchbooks or whatever every morning! I wouldnt mind if it was sharing a toilet with someone i know but what if it was some complete wierdo! haha
Original post by aqsalikestodream
I've done managed to do three photoshoots and a sketchbook this weekend, so there's hope. Starting my main sketchbook now. I've read through a few of the posts on this thread, apparently booking for accomodation starts today? I don't have any of the NTU information/forms but I'm guessing I can do it online right?!

Yeah booking starts on the 9th so basically any moment now. Do it all online through NTU website. You need to have your NTU ID and Password though x
Original post by wozza2
yeah same. when did you have your interview?

12th January u?
Reply 1350
Original post by just a student
12th January u?

17th november. what other unis did you apply to?
Reply 1351
Original post by Liv.w
i know doing graphics means carrying **** too so **** travelling a mile or more with sketchbooks or whatever every morning! I wouldnt mind if it was sharing a toilet with someone i know but what if it was some complete wierdo! haha

Exactly, and i don't think there's much point in trying for Gill either. It's a bit **** really!
mill house or hampden anyone? :smile:
Original post by wozza2
17th november. what other unis did you apply to?

Bedfordshire
Northampton
Birmingham city
Lincoln

u?
Original post by jerri1gle
mill house or hampden anyone? :smile:

meeeeeeee!!!!! i want mill house so bad :frown:
Apparently it's complete guesswork as to when it opens, my sister was booking peverell two years ago and it didn't open till mid day, ima be pissed if i pull an all nighter and that happens!
Original post by vn2009
Same :tongue:

can you stab me or something? the stress is killing me :frown:

Yeah booking starts on the 9th so basically any moment now. Do it all online through NTU website. You need to have your NTU ID and Password though x

I don't have either of those, i'm guessing you get them in the welcome pack? Oh dear....
Reply 1358
Who else is studying Fine art at Trent?

Also seeing everyone writing how they're scared to book is making me feel worse lmfao.
Original post by jlongmate1
Apparently it's complete guesswork as to when it opens, my sister was booking peverell two years ago and it didn't open till mid day, ima be pissed if i pull an all nighter and that happens!

are you being serious?!?!?! i'm in college then! oh my god.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending