The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wozza2
yeah i loved it too, i think its a lot nicer than birmingham city location wise and the look of the campus as well

do we get to choose which side of pevrell we live in?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1401
Does anyone know anything about Hampden?
Reply 1402
Original post by ivesy
Yes...Gill is first choice

ahh nice.. what course are you doing?
Reply 1403
Like what it's like or if it's good, it's my first choice because of cost, Gill street's too expensive!
Hey on a lighter note and relevant to those using google to tell the time, its the 76th birthday of the Mr.Men creator isnt that nice.
Original post by just a student
do we get to choose which side of pevrell we live in?

You get to pick the exact room you'll have.. :smile:
Reply 1406
Original post by jaimz

Original post by jaimz
Does anyone know anything about Hampden?

6 to a flat, 2 people per bathroom, £87 a week I think
Reply 1407
Original post by scoley1

Original post by scoley1
ahh nice.. what course are you doing?

Media at Clifton, but wana be in the city where the action is! Haha
Original post by jerri1gle
ah okaay thanks! The rooms look bigger and its a nicer building but kinda wanna be where the most people are. oh but it is cheaper....aaahhhhh

it's cheaper, and lace market, where the accomodation is, is really REALLY nice, got cute little boutiques and good places to eat and stuff, it's really like arty and stuff around there :smile: and there'll be 44 of us! and it's really only a 15 minute walk, reaaaally not that bad haha.
i'm considering clarendon or hampen as my other choices though :smile:
Original post by AlexParkins
You get to pick the exact room you'll have.. :smile:

oh ok cheers
Original post by The Mothman

Original post by The Mothman
Id still phone and see if they will give over the line just in case.

Yeah, I think I'll give them a call in the morning and try to sort something out! Crazytimes!
quote from "Ntu staff"

"Hi everyone, we do not specify a time on the 9 May but it won't be at 12am. Unfortunately I cannot confirm a time, but it will be on the morning at a reasonable time, unlike 3am for example. Thanks." this was posted in my other thread. not sure if it's legit though...
Original post by Liv.w
ye i was looking at there too! there's a place called glasshouse aswell which has its own gym and they're all pretty much the same or cheaper than sandby! if i dont get sandby I might just go for one of them, just scared that ill be all alone with a load of 'mature' students haha

I spoke to a few people who lived in private halls around Notts including glasshouse, as I was thinking of going private... They all said they loved it and that the quality of halls were alot better than Uni halls. However they did all say there are alot of mature students, alot of disabled students (because the private residences have better disabled access) and lots and lots of foreign students. They also said that in Freshers week you can be left out alot more than the Uni halls.
Reply 1413
Original post by Liv.w
ye i was looking at there too! there's a place called glasshouse aswell which has its own gym and they're all pretty much the same or cheaper than sandby! if i dont get sandby I might just go for one of them, just scared that ill be all alone with a load of 'mature' students haha

yeah haha, they all look well nice. Probably should of considered it before today! i'm to stressed to think about it properly now!

i'm doing fashion promotion and communication too :smile:

Awesomee, do you know where you'll be staying yet?
Reply 1415
Original post by ivesy
Anyone else applying for Gill?

I'm considering it, can't really decide between Gill Street and Sandby..
Original post by francistheswole
quote from "Ntu staff"

"Hi everyone, we do not specify a time on the 9 May but it won't be at 12am. Unfortunately I cannot confirm a time, but it will be on the morning at a reasonable time, unlike 3am for example. Thanks." this was posted in my other thread. not sure if it's legit though...

Curse their vagueness, it could be anytime but 12 and 3.
Original post by ironandwine

Original post by ironandwine
it's cheaper, and lace market, where the accomodation is, is really REALLY nice, got cute little boutiques and good places to eat and stuff, it's really like arty and stuff around there :smile: and there'll be 44 of us! and it's really only a 15 minute walk, reaaaally not that bad haha.
i'm considering clarendon or hampen as my other choices though :smile:

yeaah on the facebook page it looks really good, ah i think ive been convinced :smile: now ive said that i probably wont get a room! what will you be studying? :smile:
Reply 1418
On an even lighter note, who's excited for when we actually get somewhere to live and FRESHERRSSSS ;D?
Reply 1419
Original post by francistheswole
quote from "Ntu staff"

If not legit, then it is some cunning fox's attempting to shed applicants to bed so they have more chance of first choice :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending