The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1480
Make sure you all have a cup of tea with loadssss of sugar, i just did and it works a treat for waking you up! :wink:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
sometimes when i'm refreshing the page, it goes so slow and i literally get pathetically excited... every bliddy time

:frown:
Reply 1482
fine art at nottingham nooobody lmao :frown: gonna be on my own
Reply 1483
Who's studying English next year?

also, what are you guys doing to stay awake?
Reply 1484
Original post by ironandwine
sometimes when i'm refreshing the page, it goes so slow and i literally get pathetically excited... every bliddy time

:frown:

and me! haha
Original post by TomR66
Yeah look forward to it! You wating up for the accomodation to come online? Going to be a long night!

Yeah I think so- Im attempting to stay up until at least 2, however can feel myself slipping. Are you staying up? Very long night ahead of us :frown:
worse is when i refresh this forum and nothing has changed. lovely sinky feeling
Just throwing something out there. Realistically, in order for the booking system to open, someone for NTU, is going to have to give the go ahead. And who's going to volunteer to do that. No-one. On that basis, I'm off to bed, i'll see you all at in 5 hours :smile:
Original post by The Mothman
worse is when i refresh this forum and nothing has changed. lovely sinky feeling

this. eventhough i'm refreshing it every 20 seconds... it feels like hours
Reply 1489
Original post by natashalouise2109
Yeah I think so- Im attempting to stay up until at least 2, however can feel myself slipping. Are you staying up? Very long night ahead of us :frown:

Yeah going to leave it till two, then might wake up at six and check! Nervous that if I go to sleep i'll miss it and end up like five miles out!
Reply 1490
absolutely ridiculousssssss. I just want to sleep knowing that I have a roof over my head next year :frown:
Its the naggling doubt that stops my slumber, the naggling doubt!
I hate it when I refresh and it takes that extra second and I get that gimps of hope and then... no. nothing. :frown:
eugh. all my bones ache and i don't even know why. i stayed up til 4am yesterday no problem. what is this! :frown:
Reply 1494
Original post by jerri1gle
yeah it does! are you gunna try and go for mill house first then?

Yeah I think I will :smile: looks like everyone is choosing sandby haha. Are you gonna go for mill house first?
Original post by 92mb
absolutely ridiculousssssss. I just want to sleep knowing that I have a roof over my head next year :frown:

you definitely will. No matter what, whether its halls of residence or private halls
Reply 1496
Original post by francistheswole
just wondering. what internet browsers are you guys using?

i'm using google chrome

ewww, firefox 4 is the way forward my friend
so um hey.... who watched the game last night.

back on topic, anyone know what date we can move into our accomodation?
Original post by fifi123
Yeah I think I will :smile: looks like everyone is choosing sandby haha. Are you gonna go for mill house first?

nooo, not another contender for a room at mill! :frown: :frown:
Reply 1499
Original post by ironandwine
nooo, not another contender for a room at mill! :frown: :frown:

Hahaa sorry! Afraid so :wink: It's ok, I think everyone else is going for sandby, gill street or hampden. You must realllly want mill house!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending