The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Just a warning for you all, having spoken to a few people who went through this last year, you literally click on a room to book, and the room is unavailable due to the masses of people trying to book. Apparently its a bit of luck to what room you get.. :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
wow that sounds great... not! AH. just listen to Flux Pavillon - Bass Cannon .... that's keeping me awake haha.
i am pretty much going to refuse to go to college until this thing opens.
i wonder how well that'll go down with my parents...

:frown:
Reply 1683
Original post by AlexParkins
Just a warning for you all, having spoken to a few people who went through this last year, you literally click on a room to book, and the room is unavailable due to the masses of people trying to book. Apparently its a bit of luck to what room you get.. :smile:

jesusssss :frown: this sucks
Original post by ironandwine
i am pretty much going to refuse to go to college until this thing opens.
i wonder how well that'll go down with my parents...

:frown:

Hopefully it'll open and minute now, 7.00am seems a reasonable time.. :smile:

My friend said he booked his at like 7ish the day it opened and it was manic!
Reply 1685
Original post by rachrachrach
wow that sounds great... not! AH. just listen to Flux Pavillon - Bass Cannon .... that's keeping me awake haha.

L-L-L-L LET THE BASS CANON KICK

that drop is stupidly dirty.
I can't believe its no even open yet!!!
If they expect students to get out of bed for a 9.00 am lecture, the least they could do is get up a little early and turn the accommodation booking on! SO frustrating. :frown:
wow.. i actually over slept. but we still can't even book... :/ good thing i didn't stay up
my tummy hurts :frown:
Reply 1690
anyone no whether we press 'book accomodation' first and then 'pay accomodation' or vice versa, also whats the difference between sandby and sandby budget
my tummy hurts :frown:

hey, did you stay up?

5 hours of sleep felt good :biggrin:
Reply 1692
so 7:15 thennn?
Original post by francistheswole
hey, did you stay up?

5 hours of sleep felt good :biggrin:

i went and had a stressful one hour nap twice, so roughly 2 hours in total :frown:
please stab me or something!
Reply 1694
Original post by TomR66
anyone no whether we press 'book accomodation' first and then 'pay accomodation' or vice versa, also whats the difference between sandby and sandby budget

make sense to book something before you pay for it dude!
i went and had a stressful one hour nap twice, so roughly 2 hours in total :frown:
please stab me or something!

Thats commitment right there.
Original post by TomR66

I didn't know there was Sandby and Sandby budget where does it say this? :s-smilie:

Also as we have 48 hours to pay I'm guessing you probably book first...?!
i woke up after 8am yesterday. so at 8am... i've been awake 24 hrs... fml
Reply 1698
which page is everyone refreshing? the one with the option to book or pay halls or the one where it says "Our booking system for accommodation for academic year 2011/12 is currently unavailable and will be open on Monday 9th May 2011 for all students who have made Nottingham Trent University their first choice and are holding a firm offer. Please be aware in order to secure your accommodation you will be required to pay a £200 booking fee at the time of booking. If you require any further information on any of the above please do not hesitate to contact Student Accommodation Services on [email protected]."
Sanby Budget is one of the ground floor flats nearer to where the building is going to take place on the Student Union.... Sanby is basically right next to it. for an extra £200 i'd rather be awake from all the noise etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending