The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by phoenix1987
Im studyin zoo biology, I cant wait. What about you?

Same!! Yay, coursemates! :smile: you're the first person I've seen studying the same thing :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
i think i MAY have somehow talked my parents into letting me stay at home 'til it's booked.... ;D ;D

but if not, then :frown:
we shall see if i am here at 7:45 or waiting at a bus stop tired, hungry and almost dead ;')
Just me or has the NTU website got a lot slower just now?
- Probably the masses of people trying to book?
Reply 1723
It's a good thing I booked the day off work then :smile: I knew something wouldn't go to plan ha
Original post by AlexParkins
Just me or has the NTU website got a lot slower just now?
- Probably the masses of people trying to book?

I think the whole 'not giving a time so it's not overloaded' thing is pointless, because it will always be overloaded with people refreshing and waiting! Though it's still quite fast for me :P
Original post by emilyroseeee
Same!! Yay, coursemates! :smile: you're the first person I've seen studying the same thing :smile:

Yeah I think your the only person I have seen on here doing this course. I fell in love with brack on the open day and knew I was going there.
If you dont mind me asking what is your conditions?
i'm so appalled
i feel like throwing my laptop out the window.
Yeah I think your the only person I have seen on here doing this course. I fell in love with brack on the open day and knew I was going there.
If you dont mind me asking what is your conditions?

I fell in love when I first found online when I was in year 9!! :P It's so lovely, I'm really looking forward to living there :smile: And my conditions were 260 points and a C in biology. You?
I think the whole 'not giving a time so it's not overloaded' thing is pointless, because it will always be overloaded with people refreshing and waiting! Though it's still quite fast for me :P

I've just run a speedchecker, and i'm running at 14.97mbps so it's clearly not that. (considering it's a rural area without cable or fibre optics)

Hmmm :/

Edit: We're back to normal now, computer must have had a fit. :P
I'm hoping the nice, new looking accommodation at Brackenhurst doesn't sell out, before I can get my sleep-deprived brain to consider the 'book' button...
Reply 1731
Original post by ironandwine

Original post by ironandwine
i think i MAY have somehow talked my parents into letting me stay at home 'til it's booked.... ;D ;D

but if not, then :frown:
we shall see if i am here at 7:45 or waiting at a bus stop tired, hungry and almost dead ;')

I was just like DAD I HAVE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT IF I DONT GET IT BEFORE 8 THERE IS NO COLLEGE TODAY. I only have one lesson though so it's not too bad, I think he was confused as he'd just woken up lmao

Anyone studying Broadcast Journalism?
I fell in love when I first found online when I was in year 9!! :P It's so lovely, I'm really looking forward to living there :smile: And my conditions were 260 points and a C in biology. You?

yeah I can understand why :smile: Iv watched the videos on youtube of the campus soooo many times. I hope we get in to the new buildings :smile:
Im doing an access course and they have only asked for passes which saves all the stress before I go. Leeds wanted distinctions!
Original post by joshuaporter
I'm hoping the nice, new looking accommodation at Brackenhurst doesn't sell out, before I can get my sleep-deprived brain to consider the 'book' button...

I am also hoping this!
Reply 1734
i feel like a charlie sheen hangover would
yeah I can understand why :smile: Iv watched the videos on youtube of the campus soooo many times. I hope we get in to the new buildings :smile:
Im doing an access course and they have only asked for passes which saves all the stress before I go. Leeds wanted distinctions!

I have watched them too! And I look through their flickr a lot as well :')
Ah that's good!! I was glad about the low offer because while I still want to do my best, I know that my best will be good enough :smile:
Reply 1736
Original post by Jens_xo
I was just like DAD I HAVE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT IF I DONT GET IT BEFORE 8 THERE IS NO COLLEGE TODAY. I only have one lesson though so it's not too bad, I think he was confused as he'd just woken up lmao

Anyone studying Broadcast Journalism?

YESSSS! Hoping for broadcast journalism :smile:!!
Good luck guys and gals!
its open
omg i think i just boked sandby?!!!!!! :biggrin:DD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending