Reply 1860
Does anyone have the plan for the rooms? :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1861
Original post by Liv.w
what a joke, absolutly gutted I've been awake all night and fell asleep literally when it must have gone up :frown: anyone at norton court?

Same thing pretty much happened to me! I got Norton Court, which floor you onn? Looks alright though, just a bit out of town
Reply 1862
Original post by molleh

Original post by molleh
Anyone in Norton Court?? I got 2nd floor, Room 456!
All the top 3 choices were goooone by the time i got, looks good anyway! Just happy I got something haha

2nd floor room 303 :smile: bit gutted though i really wanted to be on the city campus :/
Reply 1863
Original post by fifi123

im on first floor block B room 1308 :smile: you?
yea i didnt want it but nothing else left! x
Reply 1864
Original post by Stephhcharlene
you kidding me? only gordan left??? NOT HAPPY. NTU messed my app up cos I have a disability nd not able to book until i call them at 9 now... but I need onsite accom cos of my disability!!! D= ffs...

Hope you get it sorted :smile:

When i spoke to them last week they said that as some people wont meet the entry requirements come august, there will be spare rooms available. You should ask them to put you on the top list for that.
Original post by vn2009
Thats what i did! Was in a rush!

Original post by jaimz
lmao i did that too! what floor you on?

i think it said something like within 4 weeks the uni can take your room off you if they want or something lol :s-smilie:

Yeah, I just saw something about they can buy the room back off you after term has finished. Not too bad if you don't mind going home early but if you're not local and you plan to stay for the summer events its a bit of a pisstake

I'm on the ground floor, not sure if it's the budget or standard.... what floor are you guys on?
Reply 1866
Sandby room 338, all sorted, madness is over :biggrin:
Reply 1867
I'm so annoyed! Stayed up all night like you, but only got a ground floor room... I had to fill in this emergency contact thing which postponed my booking. Everyone says ground floor is bad... :frown:
Reply 1868
Original post by Stringer Bell
Yeah, I just saw something about they can buy the room back off you after term has finished. Not too bad if you don't mind going home early but if you're not local and you plan to stay for the summer events its a bit of a pisstake

I'm on the ground floor, not sure if it's the budget or standard.... what floor are you guys on?

3rd floor.

I remember that the contract was 44 weeks. Wbu?
Reply 1869
Original post by Liv.w
2nd floor room 303 :smile: bit gutted though i really wanted to be on the city campus :/

Yeah same, I'm on second floor aswell, I think anyway, literallyjust clicked anything incase I lost it haha
Yeah, only 20minutes walk, good way to work off a hangover I guess!
Reply 1870
Original post by Stringer Bell

I'm on 3rd floor! bigg up sandbyyyyy :biggrin:
Original post by luis
Yeh us Clifton's seem few and far between lol.. That's exactly what I thought. The flat we got shown round at Peverell wax awful, very unclean and so dark and dingy, put me off it straight away. Then I saw the new halls being constructed and was very relieved! Just got to find that extra bit of cash now :frown:. To be honest I know barely anything about the new halls, did you get to look around them at all (despite the construction)?

Unfortunately not, I only found out a little by persistently asking the Student Accommodation people. They basically sent me the general details each time until I started asking specific questions... Ill copy in the details they told me... :smile:
"The new Hall Accommodation consists of En-suite rooms which includes a'pod' wet room, this is a shower, basin and toilet, the bedroomsinclude fitted furniture consisting of a single bed with under bedstorage, desk with draws, notice board, bookshelves and an operatorstyle chair, wardrobe with Mirror. These rooms share a communal kitchenfacility that is sized and equipped according to the amount of peoplesharing the flat. Each kitchen area includes as a minimum, oven, hob,fridge, freezer, kettle, microwave, waste and recycling bins, cleaningequipment, iron and ironing board, it has a dinning table and chairs anda area with a coffee table and sofa/s. There are also Studio roomswhich are a slightly larger room in addition to the En-suite room andhas it own kitchenette and dinning table within it, this is a selfcontained room and the price reflects this. En-suite rooms are approx 2.7m x 4m this is only an approximation as therooms vary in dimensions due to the layouts of the flats/buildings."

Hope this helps!
Reply 1872
Gill Street, 2nd floor D247...any neighbours? I just clicked any room in a mad panic!
Original post by vn2009
Hope you get it sorted :smile:

When i spoke to them last week they said that as some people wont meet the entry requirements come august, there will be spare rooms available. You should ask them to put you on the top list for that.

Yeah that was my plan... if none are left now (or a rubbish one imo), just book one so I have one down, and then ask to get a diff one in august D=
Reply 1874
Original post by Laurawrrr
Woo :smile:

I think I have room 4 haha. I clicked it all so fast as I didn't want them to go.

ahh cool :smile: haha i know sameee! feel so rushed with it all but just glad to have got a room at Russel lol
Reply 1875
Simpsons 3rd floor - 4108 :smile:
Original post by aqua1
I'm so annoyed! Stayed up all night like you, but only got a ground floor room... I had to fill in this emergency contact thing which postponed my booking. Everyone says ground floor is bad... :frown:

I was filling that out too and the disability thing and thats made it so I cant book one at all!!!

There will be disabled rooms left though but these are at Gill, Blenheim, Meridan and Simpsons. And they are all over my budget or too far away!! D=
Original post by Kezogg
ahh cool :smile: haha i know sameee! feel so rushed with it all but just glad to have got a room at Russel lol

Same! Lmaoo when I panicked and checked out floor 1 and 2 and just went for floor 1 and booked asap. What you studying?
Product design. Just need the grades now then hopefully should be all good (:
Original post by vn2009
3rd floor.

I remember that the contract was 44 weeks. Wbu?

Yeah contract was 44 weeks too

Original post by aqua1
I'm so annoyed! Stayed up all night like you, but only got a ground floor room... I had to fill in this emergency contact thing which postponed my booking.
Everyone says ground floor is bad... :frown:

For Sandby? yep, that **** got me too

Original post by jaimz
I'm on 3rd floor! bigg up sandbyyyyy :biggrin:

Sandby looks like the place to be! I tried to get third floor but they were all booked when I looked

Quick Reply