Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1900
Original post by ParadiceCity
bad times i like fell asleep at about 4am and then woke up ****ting it at ten past 8, so gutted when i saw there was only a bit left, thank **** there was something left!!!

Ah i know, I fell asleep at 2, but got up every half an hour after 3 to check, it's so stupid. But yeah so glad i at least got somewhere and it's en suite. i'll just have a nice mile to walk off the hangovers in the morning! haha!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1901
Original post by francistheswole
woop woop!!

i'm really too excited i can't go back to sleep

i start college at 8:45

haha! Gutted! Did you stay up all night?
Reply 1902
Anybody near E463 gill street !? :biggrin:
Reply 1903
I know i was in a massive panic so just clicked anything tbh!
we'll have a lot of walking to do next year haha :smile: X
Reply 1904
Original post by Gav.
Simpsons 3rd floor - 4108 :smile:

3204, 3rd floor I think, and no idea which block, I panicked and picked any and now it doesn't say anywhere which block I'm in haha!
Original post by Lianne93
Ah i know, I fell asleep at 2, but got up every half an hour after 3 to check, it's so stupid. But yeah so glad i at least got somewhere and it's en suite. i'll just have a nice mile to walk off the hangovers in the morning! haha!

hahaha mine is not ensuite buuuttt its a 10 min walk so i guess thats alright!
Meridian court or the maltings??????
im conducting research at notts trent at the moment on undergraduate students, if you guys could take part it will be greatly appreciated.

The research is investigating the effects of optimism on psychological wellbeing for the MSc Psychological Wellbeing and Mental Health course.

Please take part!!!

http://ess.ntu.ac.uk/sutton/formfiles/n0185810/final.htm

Thanks
Alex
Reply 1908
Original post by Liv.w
EXACT same happened to me! your doing graphics too though arent you?

Yeah, so on the plus side it'll keep us fit having to carry everything for far! haha.
Original post by vn2009
Hope you get it sorted! :smile:

Ta, you would have thought though staff would be in early for phone calls considering it goes live today... ¬¬
Reply 1910
I'm in e 100 and something on the ground floor at gill street :redface:)
Can't remember the number though, it was all a bit mad
Reply 1911
Original post by Shawna12
I know i was in a massive panic so just clicked anything tbh!
we'll have a lot of walking to do next year haha :smile: X

Definitely haha, when I said to my sister that the accommodation book says it's a 20 minute walk she was like yeahh if you semi-jog! Not looking forward to them treks in the winter. But it could have been worse, they are really nice halls! And at least they're ensuite :smile: What course are you doing? x
Reply 1912
Original post by Laurawrrr
Same! Lmaoo when I panicked and checked out floor 1 and 2 and just went for floor 1 and booked asap. What you studying?

aha yehh same i wanted to have a look at other floors but didn't want to let my room go :L can't beleive how quickly everything seems to have gone though!! lol

i'm studying fashion and textile management :smile: You?? x
Reply 1913
Original post by molleh
Same! What floor d'you get? I'm trying to force myself to see the bright side, walking could work off the hangover hopefully hah

Umm i'm not sure, it just says:
Hall: NOR
Room: 482
On my booking thing. I cant remember what floor i pressed! i was panicking haha. What about you? Me too, it won't be that bad, the place looks quite nice.
Reply 1914

Yeah, so on the plus side it'll keep us fit having to carry everything for far! haha.

Score. haha na it'll be fine, i just got my heart set on sandby, there's over 300 rooms in norton though so it'll be a right rave :P
Reply 1915
Original post by Stephhcharlene
Ta, you would have thought though staff would be in early for phone calls considering it goes live today... ¬¬

Yeh true. Give them a ring asap though!
Reply 1916
Original post by fifi123
Definitely haha, when I said to my sister that the accommodation book says it's a 20 minute walk she was like yeahh if you semi-jog! Not looking forward to them treks in the winter. But it could have been worse, they are really nice halls! And at least they're ensuite :smile: What course are you doing? x

jog?! haha i think i may invest in a year bus pass or something :smile:
ah thats okay then :biggrin: yess en suite was a must so im happy about that :smile:
accountancy and finance, you? x
Original post by abarker89
the effects of optimism on psychological wellbeing

http://ess.ntu.ac.uk/sutton/formfiles/n0185810/final.htm

Thanks
Alex

I will take part, you should have been here a few hours ago to view optimism
Reply 1918
anyone actually look at the floor plan for sandby lol? there seems to be some obscure room numbers :frown:
Reply 1919
Original post by Liv.w
Score. haha na it'll be fine, i just got my heart set on sandby, there's over 300 rooms in norton though so it'll be a right rave :P

Yeah i did too, have done for months :/ but its fine! what room did you get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending