Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2080
Original post by fifi123
Flats accommodate for as little as 3 to as many as 12, (most are about 7 though). You get an ensuite :smile:

oh thats quite nice. ive booked a large room (primarily because there was very little of the others left) i dont suppose theres much difference. Is there an old section to the building or is it all relatively modern?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Did anyone else book Gill Street Block C...? I'm Room 248!!!
Reply 2082
Original post by Lianne93

I dont either! i only joined yesterday I don't really know how to use this!

make facebook one :smile: just realised another upper of norton court, only 6 to a kitchen where as sandby's 13, getting excited!
Reply 2083
Original post by jakeybv3

im doing business economics, what about you?

dont know how many im sharing a kitchen with etc either. you go any ideas?

I think the flat holds between 3-12 - not too bad. I'm doing criminology.. can't wait :smile:
Reply 2084
Hi, Is anyone else at Norton Court doing Interior Architecture? I could only manage to get the ground floor, room 472.
Reply 2085
in all honesty, ntu's booking process is probably the worst ever! stay up all night to end up thoroughly disappointed at missing out on city centre ones when I refreshed my page probably about a minute or so after it opened. ended up going private, but actually more pleased with the deal. city centre, en suite, 94 a week!
Reply 2086
oh thats quite nice. ive booked a large room (primarily because there was very little of the others left) i dont suppose theres much difference. Is there an old section to the building or is it all relatively modern?

There's more than one building because it's in a complex, it's got 24 hour security. There's at least 4 blocks, and yes they are modern. Really nice halls, only downside is that they are about a 25 minute walk from the city centre. But yeah overall I'd say they're a good choice :smile:
SU will be flattened by the time you lot get there! will be interesting to see how they do freshers week with no SU!
Original post by crazyjoyce
SU will be flattened by the time you lot get there! will be interesting to see how they do freshers week with no SU!

What?
Reply 2089
Original post by 92mb
in all honesty, ntu's booking process is probably the worst ever! stay up all night to end up thoroughly disappointed at missing out on city centre ones when I refreshed my page probably about a minute or so after it opened. ended up going private, but actually more pleased with the deal. city centre, en suite, 94 a week!

which private ones have you booked?
Reply 2090
Original post by Liv.w
make facebook one :smile: just realised another upper of norton court, only 6 to a kitchen where as sandby's 13, getting excited!

Yeah the more i read about it the more i'm starting to like it :smile: **** the walk, i cant waittt :biggrin:
Original post by sanniehald
What?

being knocked down over the summer and rebuilt with halls on the top. no way will it be ready for the start of next year!!
Reply 2092
Original post by fifi123
There's more than one building because it's in a complex, it's got 24 hour security. There's at least 4 blocks, and yes they are modern. Really nice halls, only downside is that they are about a 25 minute walk from the city centre. But yeah overall I'd say they're a good choice :smile:

the walk is an offput, is there any transport option i.e. university shuttle buses or will i be reliant on my legs or public transport?

i was looking for a city centre accommodation however, it was snapped up
Reply 2093

Yeah the more i read about it the more i'm starting to like it :smile: **** the walk, i cant waittt :biggrin:

norton :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=31338811&highlight=norton%20court
being knocked down over the summer and rebuilt with halls on the top. no way will it be ready for the start of next year!!

Oh, bummer :/

what campus are you talking about here?
Original post by masseyj03
what campus are you talking about here?

city campus
Reply 2097
HEY

just booked Room 00704, Ground Floor, The Maltings.

any Malting Residences ?
Original post by patsseh
HEY

just booked Room 00704, Ground Floor, The Maltings.

any Malting Residences ?

One of my friends booked the Maltings (:
city campus

ah, alright for me then i'm on clifton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending