Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Kerrgio
All about the Clifton :biggrin:

you in peverell or new halls?
Reply 2102
isnt it sandby where the reconstruction is? Not the whole of the city campus?
Reply 2103
Is anyone else having problems setting up the payment plan?
I've paid the deposit, and when I'm trying to set up the payment plan it takes me to the "pay" page and wants me to pay the deposit again!
Reply 2104
Original post by Boreism
I'm really worried I'm in the wrong room because my sister used to go to NTU and she said ground floor is boys only and first floor for girls do you know if this is still the case? :confused:

Yeah I think its the deposit only...

I will be studying BA Health and Social Care. :smile:

What about you?

Oh really... Well I'm a girl on the ground floor so if that is the case then they've mucked it up for everyone! I'm sure its fine! But talk about major rush to get a room- I didn't realise what time it all went live thinking 9am will be fine. Log on at 8.40 to find there is like no rooms left! Luckily one room left in Hampden- first choice :biggrin: What time were you up booking yours?

Oh cool cause I was majorly confused when it was talking about paying for the deposit and the accom fees :/

Erm hopefully if I get the grades (!) I'll be studying BA Fashion Communication and Promotion
Reply 2105
Argh don't know what to do now, I've reserved a room at IQ because I missed the accommodation opening this morning.
But then I've just gone back on and I've managed to reserve a room at Gill Street, block F room 231!
Is anyone else in block F?
Original post by cwellsy
Oh really... Well I'm a girl on the ground floor so if that is the case then they've mucked it up for everyone! I'm sure its fine! But talk about major rush to get a room- I didn't realise what time it all went live thinking 9am will be fine. Log on at 8.40 to find there is like no rooms left! Luckily one room left in Hampden- first choice :biggrin: What time were you up booking yours?

Oh cool cause I was majorly confused when it was talking about paying for the deposit and the accom fees :/

Erm hopefully if I get the grades (!) I'll be studying BA Fashion Communication and Promotion

no it says on their website that they have mixed halls and if you want one gender accommodation then u have to wait until everyone else have booked so that they can place you
Original post by Lorrie93

Original post by Lorrie93
I am! my room is D110 :smile:
where u at?

im on floor two somewhere! i hope its alright!! :frown:
Reply 2108
Original post by Verity
Hi, Is anyone else at Norton Court doing Interior Architecture? I could only manage to get the ground floor, room 472.

I considered doing that course and went to the talks but I am actually doing Design for film and TV. I'm on the ground floor as well, room 102. :biggrin:
Original post by cwellsy

Yeah I got confused with that too I think and I was a bit panicky at that moment thinking *Nope, never going to book this one!* But so glad I did now. :smile:

Most people were staying up so late last night to book the rooms lol some midnight, then probably about 2-3 in the morning and then went back to sleep, woke up and then some might have been so lucky some weren't in getting up on time lol.
I think I booked mine about 8:50am this morning, its my day off college, for my relieve otherwise I would've been going half dead walking to bus stop and then to the train. :biggrin:

Sorry I can't find your original reply post, what room are you in again?
Reply 2110
hey, booked a room on the ground floor at Simpsons. anyone else going there?
Im hoping to study Fashion Communication and Promotion, will it be a bit of a trek to get there?
can't believe how quickly the accommodation went!
Original post by cooldj14

Original post by cooldj14
Same floor 2 but the only bonus is a large room - F34

fingers crossed its alright! trying to be positive :smile:
Reply 2112
Original post by jakeybv3
the walk is an offput, is there any transport option i.e. university shuttle buses or will i be reliant on my legs or public transport?

i was looking for a city centre accommodation however, it was snapped up

Public transport :/ there's a bus stop across the road from simpsons, there's trams as well to get to other places in nottingham. The trek to the city centre is all uphill as well haha I'm not painting a very good picture but I don't want to sugar coat anything! Other than that though it's nice! I think after doing it a few times you'll probably get used to walking it and it won't seem so bad. That's what I'm telling myself anyways haha. What course are you doing?
Reply 2113
Original post by Stephhcharlene

x

You get your accomodation sorted then?
Reply 2114
Original post by masseyj03
you in peverell or new halls?

Peverell mate, how about yourself?
Reply 2115
Original post by Verity

Original post by Verity
Hi, Is anyone else at Norton Court doing Interior Architecture? I could only manage to get the ground floor, room 472.

am at norton ,room 475, so i'd imagine a couple of rooms down from ya !
Reply 2116
Original post by sam2192
Is anyone else having problems setting up the payment plan?
I've paid the deposit, and when I'm trying to set up the payment plan it takes me to the "pay" page and wants me to pay the deposit again!

I'm also getting this at the moment. I've had my e-mail saying i've paid the deposit etc. but then it asks for me to pay it again. My guess is that it won't take another deposit though. I'll try finishing the rest of it tomorrow i think
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2117
Original post by masseyj03
ah, alright for me then i'm on clifton

Ha got me worried there too! Where are you staying at Clifton?
Reply 2118
after staying awake all night didn't get Gill street... guess ill have to settle for Sandby halls D:
Reply 2119
Original post by sanniehald
One of my friends booked the Maltings (:

COOL! where are you gonna be? i'm taking Broadcast journalism! still holding a conditional tho:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending