Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2120
Original post by becca_0
hey, booked a room on the ground floor at Simpsons. anyone else going there?
Im hoping to study Fashion Communication and Promotion, will it be a bit of a trek to get there?
can't believe how quickly the accommodation went!

I'm doing FCP- I havent really managed to find anyone else doing it so heyyy :biggrin:! I'm at Hampden's though.... But I swear all the city accommodation is quite central so shouldn't be too much of a trek. And yer accom went sooo quick :/ x
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2121
Hey :smile: Ive just signed up to this site and have no idea how it works! haha. Im starting Print Journalism in October and Im in Gill Street Block C, C353. Anyone close by??
Reply 2122
Original post by S.C.Rowe

Original post by S.C.Rowe
Hey :smile: Ive just signed up to this site and have no idea how it works! haha. Im starting Print Journalism in October and Im in Gill Street Block C, C353. Anyone close by??

what time did you go on the website to book? im soo gutted i didnt get Gill st
Reply 2123
Original post by becca_0
hey, booked a room on the ground floor at Simpsons. anyone else going there?
Im hoping to study Fashion Communication and Promotion, will it be a bit of a trek to get there?
can't believe how quickly the accommodation went!

Also booked in Simpsons, a friend lived there last year and she did something to do with fashion, told me it was a 15mins walk, I can't believe how this accomodation thing works, basically a free for all. Anyone know when it actually went live this morning? I totally missed the boat on this one!
Reply 2124
Original post by olicox

Original post by olicox
Also booked in Simpsons, a friend lived there last year and she did something to do with fashion, told me it was a 15mins walk, I can't believe how this accomodation thing works, basically a free for all. Anyone know when it actually went live this morning? I totally missed the boat on this one!

apparently 7.38
Reply 2125
Is anyone staying at sandby halls? the ideas of sharing a kitchen with 13 people sounds horrid!
Reply 2126
Original post by fifi123
Public transport :/ there's a bus stop across the road from simpsons, there's trams as well to get to other places in nottingham. The trek to the city centre is all uphill as well haha I'm not painting a very good picture but I don't want to sugar coat anything! Other than that though it's nice! I think after doing it a few times you'll probably get used to walking it and it won't seem so bad. That's what I'm telling myself anyways haha. What course are you doing?

haha, cool, i dont mind the walk, however was looking to be more centrally located. Im doing business economics, yourself?

Ive started to have a look around private accommodation, IQ for instance, slightly more central, however i have a worry that I will not get the same uni experience through private halls.
Reply 2127
im at sandby dude!
Reply 2128
has anyone looked around/stayed in the IQ accommodation, although I have booked uni accommodation i am tempted to go private as it is closer to the centre of things?
Reply 2129
Original post by vn2009

Original post by vn2009
im at sandby dude!

cool, which room are you in? which course?
Original post by vn2009
im at sandby dude!

Hey :smile: im at Sandby too :smile: room 306 :biggrin:
Reply 2131
Original post by COPZ
apparently 7.38

cheers man, i worked all weekend and was shattered, stayed up to about 2am in the hope it may have gone live from some point at midnight, needless to say I woke up and checked at 9am to find it live and naff all left!

Although im happy with Simpsons, a short walk to campus (compared to what I do now for college) and saving myself abit of dollar.
Reply 2132
Original post by taliayoung

Hey :smile: im at Sandby too :smile: room 306 :biggrin:

what are you studying?
Original post by COPZ
what are you studying?

Psychology with Sociology, what about u? what room u in? :smile:
Reply 2135
Original post by COPZ
Is anyone staying at sandby halls? the ideas of sharing a kitchen with 13 people sounds horrid!

Im in Sandby too :smile:
Reply 2136
Reply 2137

Original post by COPZ
what time did you go on the website to book? im soo gutted i didnt get Gill st

I booked it quite a while ago. I got early booking becasue I have an unconditional offer. Where are you at??
Reply 2138

Psychology with Sociology, what about u? what room u in? :smile:

im in room 148, im studying Fashion knit :biggrin:
Original post by COPZ

or hilarious..!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending