Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2180
Original post by Mos
I'm in E114, and like yourself didn't particularly want the ground floor and I faffed about, but at least it'll be easy when stumbling home from a drunken night out! :smile: Really lucky we got a room as well, cos they were going so quickly..

True, hi neighbour!!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2181
Hi im doing psychology with criminology and at simpsons room 4208 block D yeahh!

is there anyone else at simpsons or on my block gives us shout : )
I'm on ground floor of Sandby room 009. Anyone else near?
Reply 2184
Original post by Luc1
Im on the 3rd floor. What block are you in? :smile:

i dont know what block. but room 302 third floor :smile:
Reply 2185
Original post by Roxy705
Hi im doing psychology with criminology and at simpsons room 4208 block D yeahh!

is there anyone else at simpsons or on my block gives us shout : )

yeahh! :smile: Room 4108, 3rd floor. :smile: doing criminology.
i will be studying theatre design and living in Gordon Hose flat b any one the same!?
Reply 2187
Original post by COPZ
is anyone form london?

Original post by molleh
Yep! Can't wait to get out of scummy east london, hah

Yep, south london! This area is crap! lol
Reply 2188
Original post by echapple1
Hey!! I've got Gamble Street too - room 0806!! bangin x

ahh cool :smile: Will probs see you around then! What are you studying btw? :smile: x
anyone know if you can sign back in after having booked/paid accomodation? i wanna have another look at the kinda layout thing of the flats and stuff, but i don't wanna mess like the payment or anything up (:

edit: never mind :wink: did it and it didn't muck anything up ahaha
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2191
Original post by COPZ
is anyone form london?

South London wooo... I just have this feeling that people might hate the fact were from London :/ what you studying/ what accom did you get? x
Reply 2192
Original post by Sonionioniaaa
I'm on ground floor of Sandby room 009. Anyone else near?

i'm ground floor too. 045. swear it was like the last room in sandby left! although i'm a bit concerned that noone else seems to be on ground floor :\
Reply 2193
Original post by aqua1
True, hi neighbour!!

haha hi :smile: you're the first person I've met who's in E block, ground floor! What have you applied to study? I'm hoping to go for Law (providing I get those grades)
Original post by vn2009
You get your accomodation sorted then?

Indeed :biggrin: Got gamble @ clarendon, 4A01 :smile: Clarendon as a whole was my first choice, but I preffered the other two streets to Gamble, but at least I got inn ;D And I got the largest room ;D
Original post by joecrimp
i'm ground floor too. 045. swear it was like the last room in sandby left! although i'm a bit concerned that noone else seems to be on ground floor :\

Oh at least there's someone else then lol :smile: I wanted to apply for gill street but there was none left. Only meridian and maltings were left but they were too far out so I kept checking to see if anything opened up and I saw a couple of rooms in sandby so I quickly booked one, in such a rush I can't even remember what flat or the layout of anything. And I can't seem to find anyone near me lol.. :/
Original post by patsseh
COOL! where are you gonna be? i'm taking Broadcast journalism! still holding a conditional tho:frown:

Hopefully a flat at Marco Island :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2197
Original post by Gav.
yeahh! :smile: Room 4108, 3rd floor. :smile: doing criminology.

That would make you my next door neighbour! cool and your doing criminology wicked was simpsons your first choice?
Reply 2198
Original post by Mos
haha hi :smile: you're the first person I've met who's in E block, ground floor! What have you applied to study? I'm hoping to go for Law (providing I get those grades)

Business Management In-Company. I've got an unconditional offer so I am tempted to be put on a waiting list for a higher room. Not sure how much better they are though! Don't want to end up next to a noisy kitchen...

Law sounds good :smile: You have to get the grades now, you have a room in Gill St. Don't let someone else get it!
Hey, im in Sandby Hall ground floor :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending