Scroll to see replies

anyone know when we get emails?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2221
Original post by Gav.
yupp, at least I won't have to walk on my own to the lectures and stuff! :smile: and yeah simpsons was my first choice, went and had a look round the rooms there and really liked it! stayed up all night to make sure I got I room aha, was it your first choice?

Yep theres gonna be lots of walks dont mind the exercise tho. Yeah same here lol got a migrain now because of the anxiety and anticipation of waiting lol but at least the stressful part is over. It was my second choice as i was after Gill st but obviously no chance there as they were swept up like hot cakes, but im happy with simpsons and finding the first housemate :smile: Ive tried to find pictures of the bathroom on the web but couldnt find any what are they like? seeing as you have seen it already. :smile:
Reply 2222
Original post by COPZ
is anyone form london?

yepp, west london mate. how about yourself?
Reply 2223
Original post by Roxy705
Hi im doing psychology with criminology and at simpsons room 4208 block D yeahh!

is there anyone else at simpsons or on my block gives us shout : )

heyy, i'm at simpsons as well but no idea what block or even floor haha, but room 302. plus i'm doing psychology with sport science :smile:
can anyone help me? my course is sport, leisure, psychology and eduction so based at Clifton.
should i live at Peverell (clifton) or in the city...?
Reply 2225
Original post by ParadiceCity
but ive got my back up one booked now, there anyway of checking to see if any have opened up? can't look at whats left now

i phoned ntu about that last week. was told they would be freed up if ppl didnt meet their grades, but those rooms would be avialible at random times n random days aftr results day.
Booked my accomodation this morning :smile:

Anyone in Hampden ?
Reply 2227
Original post by ParadiceCity
but ive got my back up one booked now, there anyway of checking to see if any have opened up? can't look at whats left now

Yeah I tried to see if I could swap, but it kept showing me the place i'd booked. Try calling them up. If that fails, wait til results day and see if you can swap
Or just start to get used to being at the back up option, which is what I'm doing, got like my 5th choice lol
Original post by JodehBaker

Anyone in Hampden ?

I am :smile: what floor/room are you in?
Reply 2229
Original post by molleh
Yeah I tried to see if I could swap, but it kept showing me the place i'd booked. Try calling them up. If that fails, wait til results day and see if you can swap
Or just start to get used to being at the back up option, which is what I'm doing, got like my 5th choice lol

See my above post :smile:

ntu staff said its well risky to swap tho just so u know :smile:
Reply 2230
Original post by Humz7
heyy, i'm at simpsons as well but no idea what block or even floor haha, but room 302. plus i'm doing psychology with sport science :smile:

Hiya aww bless it was all a mad rush anyway ppl just pick whats available at the time no matter where lol. Psychology with sports science interesting hey cool may even sit the same psychology lectures :smile:
Reply 2231
Original post by TattiHipper
can anyone help me? my course is sport, leisure, psychology and eduction so based at Clifton.

City!
Reply 2232
Original post by TattiHipper

I'm gonna study at Clifton, but living in City, cause I heard Clifton isn't as sociable and i like the idea of being in the city, nearer all the clubs etc. Plus when I visited Clifton was just grim and out of the way. I'd suggest city!
Reply 2233
Original post by molleh

are we able to swap? because I actually rang to swap after 40 minutes of booking my accommodation, as I saw free slots in my 2nd choice, then the idiot on the phone started getting stressed saying I can't swap or anything, unless I just lose my deposit. appalling behaviour from the muppet on the phone.
Reply 2234
Original post by vn2009
See my above post :smile:

ntu staff said its well risky to swap tho just so u know :smile:

Yeah, that's what I thought. I'm warming to my place now anyway, what happens happens! I'm sure it'll be good anywhere :smile:
Reply 2235
Original post by JodehBaker

Anyone in Hampden ?

MEEEE :biggrin: ground floor room 31- where abouts are you? x
Reply 2236
Original post by Humz7
are we able to swap? because I actually rang to swap after 40 minutes of booking my accommodation, as I saw free slots in my 2nd choice, then the idiot on the phone started getting stressed saying I can't swap or anything, unless I just lose my deposit. appalling behaviour from the muppet on the phone.

Yeah, it is possible to swap, you might be able to swap privatly like with a student, i always see adverts for people trying to trade places around other unis. It's probably best to wait til results when everyone finds out they didn't get in lol. Where did you get?
Reply 2237
Original post by Roxy705
Hiya aww bless it was all a mad rush anyway ppl just pick whats available at the time no matter where lol. Psychology with sports science interesting hey cool may even sit the same psychology lectures :smile:

that's exactly what happened haha, just kept clicking proceed. yeah most definitely :smile:
Reply 2238
Heyy, Same as the person above..I have no idea how this site works. but whos is in Norton Court?
Reply 2239
Original post by molleh
Yeah, it is possible to swap, you might be able to swap privatly like with a student, i always see adverts for people trying to trade places around other unis. It's probably best to wait til results when everyone finds out they didn't get in lol. Where did you get?

oh righttt, so where can we find adverts for people wanting to trade places for our uni?
hahah yeah I guess so. erm, simpsons.. i'm still coming to terms with it, ha. how about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending